Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

seems there issue with Intel, HD graphic card, so what ever they did in the path just remove the specs for that  y laptop ran 3 clients no problem . i didn't need to stimulate pc laptop world mine works fine.  but when i buy new one and fails to work are going to reimburse me, and all the others who wasted time money on you what eve reason you decided make or equipment obsolete, instead fixing your own garbage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here I leave the link of a video that I made with the error (this happens to a friend, not me) https://youtu.be/uYV8KSTpX0g

Since the maintenance of May 5 that I cannot log in due to this "error" I already tried everything, even formatting the pc ...https://prnt.sc/12ltvpd

I already tried everything I could do and nothing solved it scan files reinstall l2 antivirus exception repair windows update windows format pc start game as administrator disable s

I have the solution and it works, nothing that NCSoft has proposed worked.
Solution: install windows 7 but the version that has the updates up to date (January 2020 at least).
I have intel HD video, it is notebook and pentium M processor and it works

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

found something on the internet...  here AVG i think it's an antivirus program, to add "exceptions" to certain .exe prgrams.

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/218318-winlicense-a-debugger-has-been-found-running-in-your-system/

though it's blade and soul forums, but it's using ncsoft anti-hack detection technology... same company... who knows if this will help anyone

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2021 at 4:24 PM, LordDragnil said:

LoL. JP client works fine.2

Hello lord. I'm having the same "win license" problem... could you fix it? how? What is that "jp clirnt"?  Thank you and greetings!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. I have two identical notebooks... one works smoothly. In the other one there is no case, I can not enter the game. "Win License" error.... Were you able to fix it? Thank you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dawe said:

What are specs of those notebooks?

Celeron

4 Ram

HD Video Graphics

Beyond the software I use, both are identical, they are the same notebook. The subject here is because one can't, I don't think the one that can be lucky...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LaHDP said:

Hello lord. I'm having the same "win license" problem... could you fix it? how? What is that "jp clirnt"?  Thank you and greetings!

Japanese client*

As people say, install windows 7 and you will be able to play.

I just bought new machine. 🤫

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe SOLVED this problem. Install NEW (Fresh) Windows with FORMAT the HDD (make new partiotions with FULL DELETE). Now i can play w/o problem

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am Unaware what or if they fixed any thing, possibly removed some restriction put in place on 5/6 maintenance' on last week update , I was going to go buy New laptop, but I tried one last time after 5/26/2021  this weeks update and run it.,  and it launched the game.  No WIN license Error. What ever they did or didn't do ,  I did nothing but waste time,  trying to update unsupported device by company's that sold them.  It works now, thank you for saving this veteran a couple Hundred dollars on NEW laptop that I didn't need.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, RedStealth said:

I am Unaware what or if they fixed any thing, possibly removed some restriction put in place on 5/6 maintenance' on last week update , I was going to go buy New laptop, but I tried one last time after 5/26/2021  this weeks update and run it.,  and it launched the game.  No WIN license Error. What ever they did or didn't do ,  I did nothing but waste time,  trying to update unsupported device by company's that sold them.  It works now, thank you for saving this veteran a couple Hundred dollars on NEW laptop that I didn't need.  

It was a Windows Driver component issue(MS/Intel fixed it?), that only impacted Intel CPUs using Intel Video at desktop, and switched to discrete AMD/GeForce 3D Video when Launching a Game, if there is a BIOS setting to set AMD/GeForce as Primary instead of Intel, that would have fixed it too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2021 at 8:27 PM, SammlerMull said:

It was a Windows Driver component issue(MS/Intel fixed it?), that only impacted Intel CPUs using Intel Video at desktop, and switched to discrete AMD/GeForce 3D Video when Launching a Game, if there is a BIOS setting to set AMD/GeForce as Primary instead of Intel, that would have fixed it too.

Man, the same time, integrated graphics:

NCWest client didn't worked.

Innova's client didn't worked.

NCJapan's client worked fine. 

In this case, do you really think that Windows issue?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2021 at 8:12 AM, LordDragnil said:

Man, the same time, integrated graphics:

NCWest client didn't worked.

Innova's client didn't worked.

NCJapan's client worked fine. 

In this case, do you really think that Windows issue?

 

 

  

Integrated combined Graphics... Intel at Desktop w/ discrete 3D Accelerated Graphics for 3D applications(Gaming)

MS Windows discrete switching, Geforce Driver and the Game will never, all be BUGGED the same globally in EVERY region at the same time.

 I have an Acer All-in-one computer for Streaming/Web Browsing etc.(some-times an L2 shop or leacher in the back-ground) I had a discrete GeForce 450 add-in-card[no external connections on mine] that occasionally crashed my computer... when I was getting WinLicense I tried using a Normal PCIe Geforce750, I couldn't get the Internal display to work since the card wasn't discrete, so no switching[it NEEDS discrete graphics, or another Monitor] but with a dedicated Graphics card, no more error... when I tried it with only Intel-on-chip Graphics it still worked. I don't really want to put the OLD discrete card in... but dedicated is even stupider. I have a couple newer Acer discrete card part numbers and my original... can't seem to find any yet.

Maybe Japan/Korea haven't gotten this conflict YET(maybe they never will... unless they simulate simultaneous regional distribution of ALL related software GLOBALLY)

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SammlerMull said:

  

Integrated combined Graphics... Intel at Desktop w/ discrete 3D Accelerated Graphics for 3D applications(Gaming)

MS Windows discrete switching, Geforce Driver and the Game will never, all be BUGGED the same globally in EVERY region at the same time.

 I have an Acer All-in-one computer for Streaming/Web Browsing etc.(some-times an L2 shop or leacher in the back-ground) I had a discrete GeForce 450 add-in-card[no external connections on mine] that occasionally crashed my computer... when I was getting WinLicense I tried using a Normal PCIe Geforce750, I couldn't get the Internal display to work since the card wasn't discrete, so no switching[it NEEDS discrete graphics, or another Monitor] but with a dedicated Graphics card, no more error... when I tried it with only Intel-on-chip Graphics it still worked. I don't really want to put the OLD discrete card in... but dedicated is even stupider. I have a couple newer Acer discrete card part numbers and my original... can't seem to find any yet.

Maybe Japan/Korea haven't gotten this conflict YET(maybe they never will... unless they simulate simultaneous regional distribution of ALL related software GLOBALLY)

In the first ultrabook, it was integrated only. And all was fine.

(Uncover this for the people who want to get deeper.)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...