Say hello to LIME!

Hime

On 5/7/2021 at 8:45 AM, iAndouille said:

@LIME @Hime @Juji

With all the respect i have for producers and GM's i have a question

Does Lime have a clue on what this game is about, and does he know how the game mechanics works?

Has he ever played? 

It would not be helpful if you guys recruits people who don't have a clue about this game and have never played. so im Sceptic !

But Welcome anyways, hope to see more activity from GM's ingame/forums with him :) Good luck!

It is true that we hope for a more active staff in the forum/game.

On 5/6/2021 at 6:05 PM, Hime said:

Hello all,

Today, we’d like to welcome the latest member of the Lineage II team, LIME! Some of you may have already seen him during our 17th Anniversay GM Buff event last week.

LIME joins the Lineage II team as one of the game Producers and will be working closely with Juji. Please give LIME a warm welcome to the community!

Welcome @LIME! I hope you like L2 as much as we do. And that we can always contribute to the community, seeking improvements, count on me.

On 5/6/2021 at 11:17 PM, LIME said:

Hello everyone,

It was really great seeing everyone during the event. I'll be around and hope to see everyone in-game again!

-LIME

We will see you better or not. But im sceptic. last 2 so bad...

• Haha 1

Is LIME just another dummy account that we'll tag when server crashes or serious things are going wrong, but never actually replies to us?

Or... is LIME someone real and will act like a real moderator/producer/game master and will follow in the footsteps of Spam,  OMEGA, BusterCasey and Neutron?

Hi Hime how are you?

Whocan I talk to about an unjustified ban made to a friend?

2 days ago he can't log into his account and he never broke the rules, so I know and I don't want to think that the arrival of this new admin has something to do with it

her character name is "Lavenge" 

oh and Welcome Lime.

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Ag0s said:

Hi Hime how are you?

Whocan I talk to about an unjustified ban made to a friend?

2 days ago he can't log into his account and he never broke the rules, so I know and I don't want to think that the arrival of this new admin has something to do with it

her character name is "Lavenge" 

oh and Welcome Lime.

Hello,

Sorry but there's nothing we can do about game account related issues here on the forums. Please have your friend contact Support here: https://support.lineage2.com/

Or by writing to support@ncsoft.com if he actually cannot login at all on the website.

Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Hyunkel said:

Hello,

Sorry but there's nothing we can do about game account related issues here on the forums. Please have your friend contact Support here: https://support.lineage2.com/

Or by writing to support@ncsoft.com if he actually cannot login at all on the website.

Thank you.

OK, I hope to solve this problem, since it is impossible that he has violated any rule since the computer is new and has windows 7 just installed.

the only thing he installed was windows 7 - lineage ll (downloaded from the official website of ncsoft) and resident evil 5

Thanks.

Ya'll welcoming someone who hasnt even said "Hello"

Thanks for your unrivaled love for this game, judging by your activity in the forum I am positive you will be a great addition to the team.

PS. There are still bots ingame

• Like 2

Indeed. Isn't it customary for someone to introduce themselves so we can all welcome them to the community? Either way welcome @LIMEYou've stepped into the hornets nest or rather we are eagerly waiting for you to step in whenever that might be. Best of luck to you.

On 5/6/2021 at 6:05 PM, Hime said:

Hello all,

Today, we’d like to welcome the latest member of the Lineage II team, LIME! Some of you may have already seen him during our 17th Anniversay GM Buff event last week.

LIME joins the Lineage II team as one of the game Producers and will be working closely with Juji. Please give LIME a warm welcome to the community!

Please GM Hime, we will solve the problems that are occurring in the accounts that are being blocked for no reason, we do not use VPN we do not use V we have not used anything and we have been playing for over 10 years and taking the Block without any reaction.  wasting 12-year bills invested time and a lot of money buying ncoins and lost in less than a second, look around everyone is complaining about ncsoft's flawed policing.

• Haha 1

• Hime unpinned this topic