Forums

return greedy chest

byalde

Hello, I wonder if they will return the greedy treasure chest to the server? and I would also like to suggest a change in the box's mode, wouldn't it be better if the box appeared after killing a mob? there whoever is on the spot would be more likely to hunt, in the format they are in, only the bot alarms can arrive in 10 seconds and kill in 1 hit, they should study a method so that other players also get ad rewards, because the way which is ... only cheaters are taking this.

If the chest will be dropped from a mob this stupid bots will be back and will came fast to steal the chest so it will be same then before, also lags and melee lags.

@Juji @Hime please no more Greedy Chests, think on those bots , programs, cameras and all as they have to come and scamm the chests, now we dont have lags,  no melee lags so please not more Greedy Chests!

• Like 2

On 5/9/2021 at 10:43 AM, byalde said:

Hello, I wonder if they will return the greedy treasure chest to the server? and I would also like to suggest a change in the box's mode, wouldn't it be better if the box appeared after killing a mob? there whoever is on the spot would be more likely to hunt, in the format they are in, only the bot alarms can arrive in 10 seconds and kill in 1 hit, they should study a method so that other players also get ad rewards, because the way which is ... only cheaters are taking this.

I hope they will not return, from what I understand the major servers have already stopped them for good.

• Like 3