Classes

Hellbender

On 5/9/2021 at 10:17 PM, Hellbender said:

Like many of you I have created and played more than one character to see what I like most.

I am now playing an archer and do far do good.

What about you guys, got a favourite?

Depends what you want to do in game, you want PVP most likely Yul is the most desired class for this action, especially Dark Elf/Trickster class; Tyr' s as well proven as overpower as well since last updates . You want PVE same archers are best to farm, + adena farm. You want to fish make Feoh or support class :D Healers/Iss/ Tank are classes barely used as they are useful in mass PVP only. 

You will find less people playing what they like (as me) despite low abilities of their characters. 

PS: Moonlight Sentinel for life !

giphy.gif

I agree , I only play what I like and will not change it, to bad it is a single target.

I changed my dual class from summoner to archer beacuse  the server is full of archers, it is going to become  a archer server, but my main class will remain the same.

Every class should have  strong points and weak like the old times, for single targets some class , for aoe other class...., now they made one class good for pve pvp aoe farm...and other clasess useless so people will play only a few classes, they can even remove some of them permenently 😅, i do not know what the game dev are doing but they are not thinking ore testing this game right.