Suggestions of Mass PK and pvp

I hereby suggest that PK should not be giving reducing -30% def and speed and explored to everyone where pk players at , it is not fair at all, while most of those players has no manners, and it is our responsibility to teach them a lesson .

And also , i hopefull, pk scrolls, top pk scrolls can be sell in any grocery shop or clan shop. Since gm are not there 24 hours watching on server, why lot let players decide to elliminate those bots and no manners players who take other spot by killing other player?

Why people only dare to pk by using their lv 105 toon and high level ups with full equipment cannot pk just because want to protect their own clan reputation  and protection? 

Those players who did wrong deserve to get pk punishment and it is right to do that so. And it is shameful, when -30% reduce def is giving to pk and lose to lv 105 toon.

Please , This is Era of 2021, if PK is still not fully open? What for we spending a lot of USD inside this game but cannot do freely what we want or deserve? 

It is Top priority for every players to equip themselves.

Therefore, i received a lot of players, new players who is shy to ask how to buy ncoins? but i dont know how they get so much adena instantly? nobody there to teach and i have to teach them one by one? 

Why Not change the world? Why Not elliminate bots? Why Not CHANGE?

• Like 1

Umm we've had pks with no penalty at all besides 1 mob's worth of karma for years. Everyone and their mother will pk you for shits and giggles and sooner or later you'll be back here complaining about xyz stacked toon logging in just to pk an entire zone and log out.

I agree it could use some tweaking but you still wouldn't be happy.   If I go to a area and it's 100% full, if your first mob re-spawned while your beating on the second, sorry, but I found my new spot.    And yes, if you take my alts spot by force, my main will come pk if I don't have the time to mess w/ you on that lower toon. 

• Like 2

Why dont u go and research how other MMOPG games? All PVP or PK  does not deduct 30% def or speed for people who pk, only this Lineage2 did this, i dont know why. The Server only telling the Pk location but does not exactly 100% mention in map just like GPS. We are throwing bunch of USD inside this game, we should get 100% PVP or PK ..

The most i let u pk 10 times or 20 times. u already get bored and i can ressurect using my iss 100% exp back anytime. PK or pvp already become Best culture in Lineage2 just not yet fully open. You go and see  blazing swamp, Phantasmal, enchanted valley, varka, Tanor , SIlent valley. Is already become culture, everyday people dies, because what? PK or pvp exist? 

WHY Dont GM fully open PK or pvp ?

With Pk or PVP open Strength:

1. Newbie will forcing themselves buying equipments or ncoins and keep asking around for solution.

2. Server will get more improvement and bots  will become less . Since NCSoft is 100% not allow any bots in that game just like Ncsoft mentioned in rules.

3. More incomes for Ncsoft .

4. IF we all worked together, nothing is impossible to eliminate the bots and server will get more smooth AND LESS LAGGING

is already 17th Anniverssary, did you see server dies or not? NOt at all! 

It is not fair for pk for buff deduction and players wont simply pk or pvp players, unless the opponment was truly no manner, we should teach them a lesson by pk or pvp.

Eliminate the weak, Adding more Strong people. While Human heart always think like this, when they die so badly, they will make them become as strong as possible and they will start invest. I think most of the players think like that. you see newbie comes in, so boring, you didnt pk them a  bit, they just keep on using Free exalted until very late game.. and destroying the game..

WHY NOT CHANGE? WHY NOT 100% PVP or PK? Ask yourself? 

If you dare to speak not suggest PK or pvp , go play maplestory or farmville yourself..I dont want my money throw into dustbin without any invest or outcomes. 

I watched in cam, even toon farm there peacefully and some people  just go killed the entire party just because their  jeaously to them while they get the spots. Well, since they  all like to pk people, Why dont make this game fair for PK or PVP ? Why not giving full PK or PVP?

What are you asking for?   I can't decipher if its too hard for you or too easy?  What do you mean "full pk/pvp" ?   The people getting pk'd are most likely afk therefor don't turn it into pvp, that's their choice.   They should bring back drop on 3+pk's and fix the way people can exploit, simple, but not for ncsoft, that's too much work to fix it.   Gimme some ideas of what YOU think would make it better. 

Why cannot afk?  i pay for rental and i dont deserver afk? i pay for my electric bills, internet bills , i dont deserver afk?

hopefully people can fix their manner , just on Fully pvp or pk, is good btw...i dont like repeat the same thing...and i am not trying to pick a fight, just suggestions. you may ignore what i said.. well, -30% for those ppl who pk, is not fair at all...i felt bad of myself , when i trying to defend myself by pk or pvp and i get 30% of defense reductions and i was  fully armor +10 get killed by free exalted +0 armor, i am so sad, why ?

Ncsoft is a big company, they will do the rest, we just give suggestions only. i think is reasonable, and i dont think giving pvp or pk is not a bad ideas. i think it should be better and fair to all players. While by enchancing this , we can learn to respect each other in game but not trying to pick a fight any  time.

People should learn how to respect each other. Just because our pk or pvp system is not really good right now  , that's why criminals or no manners people a lot, so i can see, we need to change.

I think it is very good ideas. for 100% pvp and pK experiences.  that's why we all here right? that's why this game run for so many years right? that's why most people pick yul archers right? 

I'm fine with the currect system. You can afk in peace without a string of bored stacked dudes coming over and clearing the entire zone every now and then. I wouldn't mind drops from pk either but I don't trust ncwest to make autohunt exploitproof and I would outright quit if they prioritized pk drops over safe autohunt. I'm not gonna grind the same mobs day in and day out for hours on end.

Also, op mentions blazing swamp, enchanted valley, phantasmal and whatnot then talks about incentivising people to spend. Mentee alts aren't gonna spend my dude. As for Ketra/Varka/Sos, people die because they are too squishy or their tank dced, not because someone is running pk alts in those areas. Without any sort of pk penalty I'm sure it would start happening though.

8 hours ago, SibuLeoDoG said:

for 100% pvp and pK experiences.  that's why we all here right? that's why this game run for so many years right? that's why most people pick yul archers right? 

I'm here to make adena. That's my idea of fun in this game. I have no interest whatsoever in competing with other people's wallets. I already know the outcome. As for why most people pick yuls; it's because they think they'll be able to put out the same dps as the top yuls but in reality most end up being lvl110 and unable to do IT on their own in all their exalted glory.

• Haha 1

With New PVP or Pk system, players can pk anywhere , anytime they like. Just need to spend money for Pk scrolls, and pk scrolls will be good selling . you go survey other games, no games will deduct p.def 30% for those who pk but only Lineage2 . I also dont know why the producer doing this . And i saw in other games, pk are expose to map but didnt expose exact location . That's why i am so frustrated and sad.... i really  hope this game could be better.

As for non pvp or pk areas, i  saw in storm , no manners people everywhere. So far still dont know how to solve it. people come and ks and spot harrasing, i hope gm could do better

On 5/14/2021 at 2:54 AM, iHyperlite said:

id like to just be able to kill anyone without penalty, would be fun.

edit: my biggest gripe about multiple pk's is no my teleports. that blows

you can kill anyone , anytime , but i dont think you have enough adenas to buy pk scrolls. maybe you are rich, but i hope that is not harrasment. As ncsoft terms mentioned, pk for spots , adena is consider harrasment..

I hope gm can let us submit harrasment tiket so people would have more manners inside game. i hope this game would be good community to stay.

On 5/16/2021 at 6:54 AM, SibuLeoDoG said:

you can kill anyone , anytime , but i dont think you have enough adenas to buy pk scrolls. maybe you are rich, but i hope that is not harrasment. As ncsoft terms mentioned, pk for spots , adena is consider harrasment..

I hope gm can let us submit harrasment tiket so people would have more manners inside game. i hope this game would be good community to stay.

10kk for -3 pk's is nothing

I would recommend NCwest to implement old system of PK's, I would be more than happy to pick up wep+++, jewels etc :D

I suggested to @Juji long time ago  to put it back (as this will cut 50% at least of his tickets regarding harassment, abusive players etc), meanwhile PK system is a pile of crap...giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Karma is a core mechanic of L2, since day 1. The penalty is really nothing compared to the drop rates in the past. go play wow, bro.

This is a horrible idea. NOBODY would be able to afk xp. BS would be impossible. No new player would get past 105.

On 5/17/2021 at 6:49 PM, Lego said:

I would recommend NCwest to implement old system of PK's, I would be more than happy to pick up wep+++, jewels etc :D

I suggested to @Juji long time ago  to put it back (as this will cut 50% at least of his tickets regarding harassment, abusive players etc), meanwhile PK system is a pile of crap...giphy.gif

The problem is when items become worth 10s of thousands of USD. When a whale loses that item, and quits, NC loses a ton of monthly income.

When PKing someone for a spot that is far different that PKing someone over and over for fun vs teaching a lesson as well. There is no way for the game to differentiate such things. If NCSoft is going to continue to put out OP items for free to be players essentially filling leveling areas none of these people belong the PK system most certainly need a revamp or it needs to be easier to remove PK count. Being plagued with Einhasads Observation is fine I think but being stuck to not moving around the map and hit with -30% pdef is most certainly unfair to those helping to keep the peace from PK players on the server. So you either had to deal with it or deal with removing all of your PKs when helping clanmates from random PKers.

I do not know the best options or ideas for how to improve this but I do agree some changes need to be made.

On 5/13/2021 at 7:45 AM, Degus said:

What are you asking for?   I can't decipher if its too hard for you or too easy?  What do you mean "full pk/pvp" ?   The people getting pk'd are most likely afk therefor don't turn it into pvp, that's their choice.   They should bring back drop on 3+pk's and fix the way people can exploit, simple, but not for ncsoft, that's too much work to fix it.   Gimme some ideas of what YOU think would make it better. 

I think this being implemented would be nice but instead of dropping any random item you're wearing would be on a timer for a 1 day or something not being able to use it. This would solve people abusing the PK system and also solve the problem with players dropping high ticket items for the crazy dollar amounts they go for. I think it could work with the proper settings. 10 pks = 1 day, 1 item, 20 pks = 2 days, 2 items so on and so forth. I think with a plan like this it would also be scalable for those who have multiple weapons and gear to cycle through.

In addition there needs to be a way to remove all of your PK's as well. If you rack up 20-30 PKs trying to teach PK players a lesson it takes more than a week removing them.... This needs resolve as well.

12 minutes ago, Rahliah said:

I think this being implemented would be nice but instead of dropping any random item you're wearing would be on a timer for a 1 day or something not being able to use it. This would solve people abusing the PK system and also solve the problem with players dropping high ticket items for the crazy dollar amounts they go for. I think it could work with the proper settings. 10 pks = 1 day, 1 item, 20 pks = 2 days, 2 items so on and so forth. I think with a plan like this it would also be scalable for those who have multiple weapons and gear to cycle through.

In addition there needs to be a way to remove all of your PK's as well. If you rack up 20-30 PKs trying to teach PK players a lesson it takes more than a week removing them.... This needs resolve as well.

Prestige and destiny packs are timed. look at the people who complained about a few DCs and lag for compensation. Cant use your weapon for 2 days is pretty much getting banned.

And youre  implementing your own sense of right and wrong. you PK someone 20-30 times to "teach them a lesson" is no different than them pking you in the first place. Maybe they had  a reason as well. 

Sounds like you guys are looking for a different game. THIS IS L2! have you played it before?

I offered suggestions on how things might work. I was not asking for the game to be changed to be a different game.  Apologies for offering up suggestions on something might be improved upon. Reasons aside this was not a debate on who would be right or wrong in a PK event. That was clearly lost in my suggestion but rather that the PK system should be looked at and changes could potentially be made.