Player switching cycle

Staff
In Game / Forum we have noticed the abandonment of the staff in relation to complaints about Bots, about treatment benefiting PK, among so many other things.

I wonder if the rules / favoritism applied here are NcSoft's standards and that is the case on all official servers or if it is something specific on that server.  I think of going on social networks and asking the Koreans or other servers if the policy is the same.

Mathematically we have already talked to several players and we understand that bots generate a large circulation of real money, (dollars / Euros or other currency) and without a doubt we think about who really wins with that.

The purpose of this post is not to question anyone's business partnerships, I just come here to complain that the abandonment of Stff in the forum, lack of communication and attitude has had a great impact on the game. A friend returned to play, took his character to level 80 and abandoned the game, because he lost his faith in Staff. I lost a player of my clan because he got tired of coming to the forum to score wrong things and was ignored.

Thank you Staff for that. I am sorry that in real players, we are not in the "service zone" of you.

Here is the warning for any new player. For years I have come to the forum, complain about the wrong things and rarely have any of these complaints answered.

If you, like me like L2 and want to play for nostalgia(longing), for the feeling of what the game was in the past, look it will not be easy to play here, a Staff that turns a blind eye to Forum, favors char kaotico (PK) and is very questioned in several groups if it is not related to Bots. If you still want to play.  Good luck, look for people who play with the same principle as you.  And don't expect an attitude from Staff to benefit real players. No events.

• Like 1

I completely agree with your statement. They are so detached from the game, its as if the only time they are on is when they post Server Maintenance information or events. Best just to be “free to play” player and wait for better MMO’s to come out.

• Thanks 1

On 5/14/2021 at 6:33 PM, Casemonstro said:

Mathematically we have already talked to several players and we understand that bots generate a large circulation of real money, (dollars / Euros or other currency) and without a doubt we think about who really wins with that.

Yes, bots are beneficial for NC. The cash flow in relation to the botters is as follows:

1. Botters farm adena/items in an automated mode (we all know who we are talking about, even NC, but NC just turns blind eye)
2. They sell adena/items for real money
3. If they are not desperately in need of rice (and they are not, as lots of them live in poor countries and one Baium 3 will feed their whole family for a year), they buy loot boxes from NC.
4. NC has money, can report to HQ their "tremendous financial results".
5. Also, bot population increases online numbers for their reports.

These people also went as far as blatantly exploiting bugs in the game (getting into castle without breaking walls or gates and casting it, for example), doing DoS attacks on those who want to stop them by dropping thousands of arrows in the farming spots or even in towns.

Problem here is that NC does not understand one simple thing here: if you will be customer-centric and not pocket-centric, you will actually get more money - listen to your customers, do the right stuff and you will regain customer base. I can bet you will - if you take a look at illegal servers and how they listen to their customers - NC is quite the opposite of "customer oriented" company. Why illegal servers have more population, more action, more interesting events, content, etc and less bots (or even none) than official servers? Even if we will take official L2 in russia - there is no bots, or at least they don't survive long enough to actually negatively affect gameplay.

Do the right things and players will chose to go to official servers rather play on some random illegal ones with uncertain destiny (wipes, etc). Turn your brain on, please, NC.

While on Giran server - I can see very same ponies in RoA and AC, for example, which I saw there more than a year ago. Exact same characters. If it was some lvl 90 with VIP100500 - I could have understood that - eventhough in ToS they write they do not allow botting, but for highly-paying customer they could have turned blind eye (which would be also sad, but it would be at least explainable).

NC, please stop killing the game. You are technically robbing yourself with this approach. You can earn much more money by doing things right.

• Thanks 1

unfortunately this is the reality of classic servers, I played for years and saw many people leave the game for these reasons and unfortunately I do not see any action to change on the part of ncsoft, the game is very unbalanced and my hope for improvement of the server is long gone time.

• Thanks 1

@Juji @Hime  My goal here is to show Staff what generates greater abandonment of the server. And without a doubt, this abandonment can generate other actions that may alert players (communities) about what happens here, on this server, and thereby generate a decrease in the cycle of new playrs' entry, reaching the point of having only exits from players and server officially stay for the bots.