Vesper noble function

Baelingrr

This came up when i tried to make my old vesper heavy set noble. The noble enchant stones can be bought from mammon, but no npc has the function anymore to make the actual process. So now i (and perhaps some others) dont have the possibility to upgrade their vesper armors to vesper noble.

15 hours ago, socketka said:

this content was removed because making noble vesper sets peaked in 2010, 11 years ago.

it's not bug.

i know. yet they still sell the noble stones at the mammon npc. and i DO want to make my old vesper set thats collecting dirt in the WH noble.

18 hours ago, Baelingrr said:

This came up when i tried to make my old vesper heavy set noble. The noble enchant stones can be bought from mammon, but no npc has the function anymore to make the actual process. So now i (and perhaps some others) dont have the possibility to upgrade their vesper armors to vesper noble.

According to Winter of War patch notes, it is a bug that Mammon still sells those... contact Support if you want to get refunded.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/winter-of-war-update-patch-notes

• Changed the settings of Merchant of Mammon, Blacksmith, and Priest NPCs.

• The NPCs are placed permanently in the Town of Aden and Town of Giran, and no longer appear in the Town of Rune.

• Priests of Mammon no longer appear.

• Most of the Black Marketeer of Mammon NPC’s functions have been transferred to the Merchant of Mammon.

• Removed the weapon/armor exchange service for S-grade or lower items. (includes upgrade/unseal/trade type exchange)

• Stopped the supply of items that were supplied in the past.

• Items, recipes, and materials with the modifiers of Sealed- or Chaos- can no longer be used, and these items can be sold to NPC stores.

• Item transmutation using Dynastic Essence, Vesper Noble Enhancement Stone, or Mammon's Varnish Enhancer is no longer possible, and these items can be sold to NPC stores.

This is also why Luxury shop is missing all Boots & Gloves except Apella(we need heavy/light/robe Boots & Gloves for the other armors in shop)

• Like 1