Pinoy Mentor

-Quests given by Herpa orc NPC in Aden lvl 99 and kill mobs in War-Torn plains or Blazing Swamp to reach lvl 100

-Starting Exalted quests with Lionel NPC at Heine lvl 100

-Castilla Solo instance in Aden lvl 100

On 5/18/2021 at 6:08 PM, PadreTigas said:

LF pinoy mentor to help me in the game... got no clue what to do anymore at lvl 99... ☺☺☺

you will be lvling miserably in BS until you are 105 or until you complete your exalted lv2 quest ( to get better gear) and occasionally do Coal Mines instance ( once per day for 1 hour) then back to Blazing Swamp!

Once you level your dual to 105 as well, ( yes that is important for dual class skills) you can start looking for Beleth parties, do not get fooled by your  level, with exalted gear you CANNOT go to any lvl 105+ area. Levels matter, you have damage penalty when hitting higher level mobs. 

6 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

Dailies, instance zones, grind, siege, pvp, raid

lets be realistic, you will not find a party to take you at 105 for dailies, your damage is crap for any of the instances until 107-108, raids what? u are a funny man (you know i love you) PVP yes, you pvp with mobs in these levels :P, so basically just grind!! 

2 minutes ago, Connex said:

lets be realistic, you will not find a party to take you at 105 for dailies, your damage is crap for any of the instances until 107-108, raids what? u are a funny man (you know i love you) PVP yes, you pvp with mobs in these levels :P, so basically just grind!! 

Grind is always the answer 😛

To the OP, at 99 you need to leave blazing swamp. Try to find people who setup afk xp at your timezones to kill with. 

This will eventually get you into the dailies in aden. Also, joining a clan can help but 99 is a bit low for that. You want 105+ then the true game starts. 99-105 shouldn't take forever.