Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Call of Clans event will start for 3 weeks! Details are available here.
  • The Mythical Dragon Chest will be available on the L2 Store for 3 weeks! Details are available here.
  • The 17th Anniversary Night Market promotion will end.
  • 17th Anniversary Store items on the L2 Store will no longer be available.
  • The 17th Anniversary event will end and event-related items will be removed from players' inventories:
    • Stone of Destiny
    • 17th Anniversary Jewel Box
    • Passion-filled Box
    • 17th Anniversary Abundance Cube
    • 17th Anniversary Passion Cube
    • 17th Anniversary Vitality Cube
    • 17th Anniversary Gift Box
    • Scroll: 2 Billion SP
    • Elysium Shaper
    • Elysium Cutter
    • Elysium Slasher
    • Elysium Avenger
    • Elysium Fighter
    • Elysium Stormer
    • Elysium Thrower
    • Elysium Shooter
    • Elysium Buster
    • Elysium Caster
    • Elysium Retributer
    • Elysium Dualsword
    • Elysium Dual Dagger
    • Top-grade Blue Cat's Eye Lv. 10
    • Top-grade Red Cat's Eye Lv. 10
    • Top-grade Sapphire Lv. 10
    • Top-grade Ruby Lv. 10
    • Elysium Dual Blunt Weapon
    • Elysium Recovery Potion
    • Stage 5 Soul Crystal Box
    • Stage 3 Soul Crystal Box
    • Stage 4 Soul Crystal Box
    • +9 Agathion Charm Box
    • +10 Agathion Charm Box
    • Mysterious Talisman - STR (7-day)
    • Mysterious Talisman - INT (7-day)
    • Mysterious Talisman - DEX (7-day)
    • Mysterious Talisman - WIT (7-day)
    • Mysterious Talisman - CON (7-day)
    • Mysterious Talisman - MEN (7-day)
    • Mysterious Talisman - Atk. Attribute (7-day)
    • Mysterious Talisman - Attribute Def. (7-day)
    • Lv. 6 Soul Crystal Box
    • Brilliant Homonculus's Hourglass
    • Red Libra's Fortune Scroll
    • 17th Anniversary Guardian Angel Juju Agathion Charm
    • 17th Anniversary Guardian Angel's Ring
    • 17th Anniversary Guardian Angel's Ring Enchant Scroll
  • Fixed an issue where the Sayha’s Trust skill did not appear in the skill list when equipping a Sayha’s Talisman – Exalted with a Venir’s Talisman Lv. 12 or higher.
  • The profanity word filter has been updated.
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Hime said:
  • The profanity word filter has been updated.

Does that mean we get to say racoon without getting half the word sensored now? Also, when are we getting an actual permanent solution to the lack of brooch jewels in the market?

You removed a higly server item providing feature,70 to 80 items daily, (Greedy Treasure Chests) "temporarily" with no clue on how to "solve" that ? Does 4 weeks sounds "temporarily" to you ? 

Hi ppl, call of clans event question:  I have Exalted character Lv. 108, wich of those Raids can i Make? wich is the Easyest ? wich the next one? Wich the most Hard? some place, link, webpage to find info about these Raids ?  Ty

Challenge 3of the following Bosses:

Tauti, Frintezza, Octavis, Antharas

42 minutes ago, Kale said:

Hi ppl, call of clans event question:  I have Exalted character Lv. 108, wich of those Raids can i Make? wich is the Easyest ? wich the next one? Wich the most Hard? some place, link, webpage to find info about these Raids ?  Ty

first u need a good clan who can kill these raids

• Haha 1

What happened to the Greedy Treasure Chests ?

Still investigating ?

i see the Bots that wore filmed on youtube are still happy and trash talking in worldchat.

all the tickets from support get generic copy/paste answers

i think corruption is so big

3 hours ago, aquasonic said:

What happened to the Greedy Treasure Chests ?

Still investigating ?

i see the Bots that wore filmed on youtube are still happy and trash talking in worldchat.

i think corruption is so big

I saw your bot in aden yesterday!

See, I can call people bots randomly too.   :)

10 hours ago, iASSAi said:

You removed a higly server item providing feature,70 to 80 items daily, (Greedy Treasure Chests) "temporarily" with no clue on how to "solve" that ? Does 4 weeks sounds "temporarily" to you ? 

70-80 items daily for some farmers that are keep a lot cameras on results in lag for all players. Nothing lost! Probably is better to remain disabled forever.

My farm spot is not surrounded by 5-6 cameras anymore atleast.

10 hours ago, Kale said:

Antharas is the one a clan could do with your lvls, possibly. It's what they would try anyways. These are raided in aden at the npc's there for dailies. 

Why does it always look like this? Its impossible to read this table! (that's a shreenshot of whole screen, not cropped).

Theres also error in description of Dragon weapon enchanting event. Picture with rewards shows +25 reward, and then text says its up to +24 max and table includes rewards up to +24.
Fix it please @Juji@Hime4bub8Mj.png

34 minutes ago, Geo22 said:

70-80 items daily for some farmers that are keep a lot cameras on results in lag for all players. Nothing lost! Probably is better to remain disabled forever.

My farm spot is not surrounded by 5-6 cameras anymore atleast.

The myth that the cameras caused the lag in the server should now been done with !! With the same thinking the shops in the game cause all the lag ! As for the drops of the GTC i say just one thing....The lack of knowing the game in general caused most people NOT to get that kind of loots !!  Me and my clan looted GTC with team efford and people put gear in their chars ,the last 6 months, that haven't put in equal value the last 5 years (their words) and that is a proven fact !!  Yes some people abused .... punish them !! Nothing lost for you sure !! Cause you dont have the skills....so all the servers should take a downfall cause you are a worthless kind of players !! If you like game equality go play to a random illegal server where all start from scratch every 6 months!! Asking for an official game patch update removal shows that you really know nothing of the game and the server you play into!! Make as all a favor and quit!!

i agree 100% with iASSAi ....and also..everyone of you says lag from cameras?how many cameras you saw ??anyone count?cameras  in all server werent more than 250-300 while if u ever tried to visit a newbie map..there were mentees everywhere..700++and u still believe those spies were causing lag..?USE YOUR BRAIN...jealous ppl!!

6 hours ago, aquasonic said:

insulting copy/paste answers.* I wouldn't even call them generic. No company in their right mind says stuff like they do.

7 minutes ago, JoL said:

i agree 100% with iASSAi ....and also..everyone of you says lag from cameras?how many cameras you saw ??anyone count?cameras  in all server werent more than 250-300 while if u ever tried to visit a newbie map..there were mentees everywhere..700++and u still believe those spies were causing lag..?USE YOUR BRAIN...jealous ppl!!

maybe true about the mentees, but server sure runs better since they removed it.

@Hime @Juji @LIME

The boxes could come back.  because many players are in need.  Jewels are in high value have a lot of humble player.  Mister GMs can place the boxes with the same names as the mobs when it appears in each region.  example a varka box is born.  the name box varka sileno footman another example box is born in alligator the name of the box in that region would be NOS LAND and so in all areas.  bots would not be able to find the box.  They will always /target the mob and I wouldn’t know if it was a box or mob.  I do not know if it can be done more would help and many players who did not succeed.  I know that there were players who abused and was not penalized.  Just see the XP margin that some players earned during the greedy treasure period.

Clan Restructuring Settings

During the event period, there will be no penalty for leaving a clan or kicking a member from a clan. And for a limited time, Clan Name Change Tickets are 50% off.

@LIME @Juji

Its not working? I got penalty kicking char from clan and leaving too  :/

16 hours ago, CataPvE said:

@Juji@Hime we are out of BEAR BEWR top-grade SS ,literally are only top 200 in whole server and u again added gem energy and detons... we aleardy have tons of them

OH i got a ton of BEAR and BEWR didn't know they were in demand.... maybe I should start selling them again lol

6 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

Antharas is the one a clan could do with your lvls, possibly. It's what they would try anyways. These are raided in aden at the npc's there for dailies. 

Is this the aden versions of these raids? 

• L2 Team
2 hours ago, ZachilleZ said:

@Juji @Hime

It still giving penalty for either leaving a clan or kicking someone form a clan.

1 hour ago, R0Y4L said:

@LIME @Juji

Its not working? I got penalty kicking char from clan and leaving too  :/

The penalty for clan kick or leave is not working. We are checking to see if the latest build we received may have undone the settings ☹️

1 hour ago, Juji said:

The penalty for clan kick or leave is not working. We are checking to see if the latest build we received may have undone the settings ☹️

really? you have a secret test server, why you wasnt test it?  why you surprise just now?  your job its to check the change its ok or not, to leave a clan, its just 2 click. you failed in basic action.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1