Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Hime

5 hours ago, number66 said:

maybe true about the mentees, but server sure runs better since they removed it.

they removed it when  xp event ended..and also remember 1st days of that period most ppl had dcs..even if chest were gone..and i was trolling in world chat when ppl were saying about lag..

9 hours ago, Geo22 said:

70-80 items daily for some farmers that are keep a lot cameras on results in lag for all players. Nothing lost! Probably is better to remain disabled forever.

My farm spot is not surrounded by 5-6 cameras anymore atleast.

Bought my greater aquamarine for about 12b. Right now in chronos' ah there's a lv5 for 20b and a greater for 50b. I've never even seen a greedy chest up close let alone get one, but I didn't mind their existance. As things usually happen around here the greedy chest system wasn't thought through before being implemented into the live servers but it wasn't all bad either. Brooch jewels are needlessly rare.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Helvie said:

I still can't chat about Maine Coon cats as coon is changed  to ***

It is a horrible tragedy and blatant discrimination against maine coon cats. I bet juji is a dog person.

• Haha 2

anything that give still a sense to login? greedy chests fixed? some power boosts to get reasonables farming? some exp? some add-on on l2store for missing stuff like einhsad store?

nothing nothing just stale?

+1

It is sad they remove greedy chests, 

on the other hand, red cats ruby and significant jewls were getting ridiculus prices due to control of a small group of ppl

which hoarded them, greedy chest were planed to be implemented and removed from game.

ncwest lack those items so if they would flood market with jewels and DW ncwest would probably need two or more servers

interst is high

12 minutes ago, Methodical said:

It is sad they remove greedy chests, 

on the other hand, red cats ruby and significant jewls were getting ridiculus prices due to control of a small group of ppl

which hoarded them, greedy chest were planed to be implemented and removed from game.

ncwest lack those items so if they would flood market with jewels and DW ncwest would probably need two or more servers

interst is high

pretty sure all those red cats are coming from the event.