Bans on Boxes/Storage/Fishing toons for 3rd party usage?

Modd

There have been multiple complaints about people getting banned on characters that never even leave town. And the reason they are getting banned is for 3rd party software usage? I'm not talking about those private messages we all get with bots selling adena or anything of the sorts. I'm talking about storage toons that belong to live players who don't use those characters for anything else other than extra storage and fishing. 

Does NC have a new software and it's getting false positives? If so, there will be a lot of angry costumers.

• Like 2

I have and we all  tons of chars who dossent leave town with items/adena ,that means we all can get ban ? i mean wtf.

heard also @Andouille got banned when tryed to transfer some items/adena from naia ... whats happening with this mass ban?

Im scared to transfer my toon from NAIA after hearing all of this lol

@Juji@Hime

• Like 2

We cant be scared to transfer our adena that we will get banned lol. Check IPS , check what players owes the characters dunno. U cant ban lvl 1 chars just because they have loads of items/adena. Since we are limited by adena limit,warehouse space,inventory space,we got only limits and now i wanted to transfer some items from NAIA on lvl 1 char, i guess i changed my mind lol

And even if most of guys i dislike or we are enemies in-game u cant just ban like that.

I have a problem with several characters that I use to mind and go olys, I left up an evicerator in BS, I logged out and I have to leave for a while when I got back, IP blocking sent a ticket and received as an answer that I was using 3rt programs, being that it was on autofarm, I think you have to review this screening a little bit more, which they say are other programs

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, shikn said:

1- dudeguy doesn’t chase swords 

2- this is an alt account.  
3-how would you feel getting an account banned for never leaving town.  

This is all a bunch of bullshit.  

+

and all traders got many accounts that dossent leave town or med-top players since u have loads of things to put in WH and u just dont have space.

I have warehouse toons on account i also use.  So they are active not town sitting accounts too but yea I see Cata's point for a long time when I didn't need my own personal support staff to xp lol  I use to keep 1 or 2 toons in town constantly selling now I kind of do it when I got a lot of stuff built up because I need the support toons on those accounts.

Just now, Slycutter said:

I have warehouse toons on account i also use.  So they are active not town sitting accounts too but yea I see Cata's point for a long time when I didn't need my own personal support staff to xp lol  I use to keep 1 or 2 toons in town constantly selling now I kind of do it when I got a lot of stuff built up because I need the support toons on those accounts.

my iss account got block just have my iss domi on it cause u can buff outside party, i'm running with prestige/destiny on main to boost exp, it was in town, it was not even selling anything, i need the account to exp my main come on guys, i did nothing wrong, what's the problem? view ticket #23705730

33 minutes ago, Juliodmv said:

my iss account got block just have my iss domi on it cause u can buff outside party, i'm running with prestige/destiny on main to boost exp, it was in town, it was not even selling anything, i need the account to exp my main come on guys, i did nothing wrong, what's the problem? view ticket #23705730

I am not accusing anyone of anything, but the whole "my toon was in town" doesn't matter, they could of detected it last week and waited to have all their T's crossed.   We all know how domi's work, leave that part out,  doesn't matter if ya have prestige/destiny, leave that part out too,  selling something, don't matter.   They, and we, have heard it all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Degus said:

I am not accusing anyone of anything, but the whole "my toon was in town" doesn't matter, they could of detected it last week and waited to have all their T's crossed.   We all know how domi's work, leave that part out,  doesn't matter if ya have prestige/destiny, leave that part out too,  selling something, don't matter.   They, and we, have heard it all.

that is why i asked for review my ticket,  the account have just 2 characters and domi its lvl 105 what in the hell it's wrong with that? i

1 hour ago, Juliodmv said:

that is why i asked for review my ticket,  the account have just 2 characters and domi its lvl 105 what in the hell it's wrong with that? i

you can't get into ToI at 105!!!

As far as the fishing toons are concerned, it was common especially when fishing event was the hottest xp around for people to use programs to shave off a couple of seconds where the character normally waits between fishing sessions. Wouldn't put it past people to still be doing that especially on seemingly expendable toons. I also wouldn't put it past ncwest to have a faulty anti-cheat system.

As a side note, I seem to have been spared. My storage toons are on the same account as my main and their levels range from 45-99. My shop toons and supports (both 105+) also seem fine.

59 minutes ago, Juliodmv said:

who said for u i go for TOI? are you a troll? cause it seems

I'm simply stating you are ramble off all kinds of crap that has nothing to do with what happened to you.   Hears a question for ya, did you, or did you not, do something that is against the rules?  Has nothing to do with your buffer being 105.  Has nothing to do with it being   oop, what's that got to do with anything?   Again, I'm not accusing, but you ARE deflecting! 

You also asked what's wrong with a 105 Domi and I told you, that makes me a troll? ok

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Degus said:

I'm simply stating you are ramble off all kinds of crap that has nothing to do with what happened to you.   Hears a question for ya, did you, or did you not, do something that is against the rules?  Has nothing to do with your buffer being 105.  Has nothing to do with it being   oop, what's that got to do with anything?   Again, I'm not accusing, but you ARE deflecting! 

You also asked what's wrong with a 105 Domi and I told you, that makes me a troll? ok

i did NOTHING, i started on naia 3 weeks ago that is why i already told to see my ticket - > #23705730

• L2 Team

Hello,

We recently took action against accounts that were found to be violating the EULA. The investigation was thorough and justified based on our findings. Please remember that illegal third party usage is prohibited and we will continue to take action on any account found to be violating our EULA.

• Haha 1

• Hime locked this topic
  • L2 Team

Hello All,

We had previously stated the accounts banned were a result of violating our EULA and we will be completing a re-review of the enforcement. You will receive a message from CS upon a new decision.

• Like 2