Got banned on my Storage toon and NC don't answer after 3 days!

@Hime @Juji

As said i've sent a Ticket on Appealncsoft mail , because my storage toon got banned for no reason, it's only an account stocking the adena im farming since our toons are capped to 999Bilion it was the only way to store my adena.

I bought a server transfer ticket on that account to bring some Adena on naia because i played there on a lvl 105 dagger,

First of all the transfer transacation got flagged under review but was completed an hour later without problem.

And right after that i saw that the account was locked for "suspicious activity" 

Did nothing wrong as using 3rd party program, or doing anything not legit.

And i find myself sending 2-3 mails without answer from NCsoft, and my transfer i Paid is pointless now and all my money is locked on standby all this time 

Its frustrating for a legit player to get such customer service.

I am posting here maybe you guys could look into my ticket and solve the issue.

ID: 23705300

11 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

@Hime @Juji

As said i've sent a Ticket on Appealncsoft mail , because my storage toon got banned for no reason, it's only an account stocking the adena im farming since our toons are capped to 999Bilion it was the only way to store my adena.

I bought a server transfer ticket on that account to bring some Adena on naia because i played there on a lvl 105 dagger,

First of all the transfer transacation got flagged under review but was completed an hour later without problem.

And right after that i saw that the account was locked for "suspicious activity" 

And i find myself sending 2-3 mails without answer from NCsoft, and my transfer i Paid is pointless now and all my money is locked on standby all this time 

you get ban for ilegal action.  you transfer acc to naia  to buy items, then go back in chronos  and make profit. so not need bla bla here. you must to be baned.

1 minute ago, Ambicija said:

you get ban for ilegal action.  you transfer acc to naia  to buy items, then go back in chronos  and make profit. so not need bla bla here. you must to be baned.

There was nothing on the transferred toon before i got locked, so it wasn't due to that first of all

And second of all, show me where it's said you can't transfer toon with Adena on?  you must transfer naked to be safe?   Stop being pityful.

7 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

even Ando is not ok in many ways lol

But im not agree with you at all.

2 minutes ago, CataPvE said:

even Ando is not ok in many ways lol

But im not agree with you at all.

I dont think is fair and i also have a friend who moved out of country and logged from somewhere else and he got banned on all accounts,never rmt,use any kind of software,they just dont answer to their emails at all.

here its not discusion. you want pay for transfer 50e - and get profit 2000e. for me not need to be admin to know what you doing.

3 minutes ago, CompleteYourProfilee said:

I blame NCwest at all. This is happen bcoz the ammount of adena drop in game. This chronicles was made by dev to support 999b/toon, but ncwest are insisting in let the servers like this with this adena inflaction.

its other history. yes. wort to play just if you have top items and dw2/zariche. all people who in fact now not in top 30-50 are scamed by admins/developers.

Just like in real life, if you have money you can make more money, like buying all the bloody armor stones from AH and sell them and x2 ore x3 price , making money form money, to limit this they can put all the itmes avalible in a store at a fix price so people can all sell them at a lower price then the store. Like a permenent night market with all the important itmes.

Hi,

if you created this account recently,

there is a system that bans you and after that u get unbaned 

althou even if ur account didnt do anything

but if you have done somthing u know what i mean fromyour IP ,that account its eligble for ban if u know what i mean RMT IS ILLEGAL BUT ITS PITY NC ALLOWS U TO CASH IN BUT NOT CASH OUT

I dont know if this is exactly what they will do but they need to look at there mechanisms for detection as they are obviously flawed. For me it was my mentee accounts :) they are all graduated and were my storage toons. 3 accounts had not even been out of town since the XP event last year :) .  The responses that they are not able to say why is just ridiculous,  there are what 4-5 options just circle one. Customer service has never been a forte for any of the GMs so I'm not truly surprised.  What does surprise me is that their CEO allows this type of poor support.

What surprise? gm dont need to do explanations... its in EULA conditions... so they do everything they want to do... if you think is right or not no one cares... EULA suports any actions... EVEN if you file a lawsuit you probaly dont win, even though you are right....   if you read EULA you dont put a cent in this game.

1 hour ago, PugofCrydee said:

I dont know if this is exactly what they will do but they need to look at there mechanisms for detection as they are obviously flawed. For me it was my mentee accounts :) they are all graduated and were my storage toons. 3 accounts had not even been out of town since the XP event last year :) .  The responses that they are not able to say why is just ridiculous,  there are what 4-5 options just circle one. Customer service has never been a forte for any of the GMs so I'm not truly surprised.  What does surprise me is that their CEO allows this type of poor support.

They did say, detection of 3rd party software, they aren't gonna say exactly so you can adjust your program accordingly!  I agree the support is crap. But,   lets just say they are searching for program users on Tuesday and this mentee acct that didn't ever leave town goes searching the auction house.  Bam, busted! 

• Like 1

If it has to do with 3rd party software, no matter how seemingly harmless, you can forget about it. They won't tell you much other than it involved a EULA violation. Happened to a guy in a clan that I used to be in a while back.

I also wonder if maybe they are including any transactions outside the normal approved processes -- like buying NCoins from players without going through the NCSoft system directly yourself, or purchasing from one of their approved vendors, like Amazon? Both systems prevent players from buying excess NCoins, so maybe they finally decide to crackdown on gray area transactions like that?  Again, I don't know for sure, just spit-balling here. 

Either way, good luck getting this resolved. 

On 5/20/2021 at 5:15 PM, iAndouille said:

@Hime @Juji

I fully agree with that statement made right, everyone is suffering from this same problem many people.  Many people are facing these problems right by losing their accounts in less than a second, accounts that have been invested a lot of time buying ncoins to upgrade their accounts are losing in less than a second just because of flawed policies.  please gm corrects this error.  friends if you don't fix this soon, it could be you tomorrow losing your account and staying for that very reason.  I am in contact with my attorney to resolve this issue.

I'm sure they must have a reason for all these bans. Maybe they are finally digging deep to find out who's been cheating.

Removing all that adena from the servers will only do some good to the games economy. 

You can always go down the dispute route I suppose

You will try to informally resolve any dispute that arises under this User Agreement and/or the Services for at least 30 days before initiating any formal proceeding. To begin the informal resolution process, you must notify us that you wish to resolve a dispute, and include your name, contact information, any applicable serial code, an explanation of your side of a dispute, and at least one reason why we should resolve the dispute in your favor. Based on the information provided in that notice, we may take any action and has no obligation to explain any decision. If you are not satisfied with our initial decision, you will continue to try to resolve that dispute informally for at least another 30 days by sending an email to the contact information provided in Section 8 this User Agreement, including “Attn: Legal Department” as well as the information required in the initial notice. We may extend the time to resolve a dispute informally for successive 30-day periods, not to exceed a total of 90 days, by notifying you using the contact information provided in your notice.