result balance of the event

Ank

I will now show @Juji @Hime  how unbalanced was this event was on the server, I know that this will not change anything because u are not a gm u are just a person that turn on the server and done, but the reality it will simply sink more a server where there is evidence of a total abandonment by its administration, causing it to become more lousy and without a future every day.

1- What was the result of the balance of the event? First I will not say nicks because the players are not to blame for playing and taking advantage of the mechanics of the server with these events, but what is clear is how incredibly unbalanced this allowed the server to be unhealthy because of the big gap in the difference between a casual player and a p2w player, giving a 1000% more advantage to the latter.

A player who ends up with more than 100B in items just having played 30 minutes for 1 month is incredibly absurd, not even in almost three years of play a casual player can get close to 5B or 10B, and of course it is not just any player, as always these events tend to lean towards the top players and not a casual player (always tending to lean towards the wallet).

i dont understand what are u thinking, this server just doesnt have end game, that is the reason why many top players quit because this game doesnt have competition, doesnt have content, doesnt have clearly events where do u know the chance rate of items, etc. EVEN A illegal server HAVE MORE BALANCE THAT THIS SERVER.

ScoreBoard in Talking Island server Baium event:

1- player 1x15 (Armor Box+10 x3 / Baium 4 x6 / Talisman of Baium x1 ) > around 100B+- in items

2- player 2 x3 (Baium 4 x2) > around 20B+- in items

3- player 3 x3 (Weapon Box S+16 / Venir 24) > around 20B+- items

4- player 4 x2 (Venir 24) > around 20B+- items

5- player 5 x1

6- player 6 x1 (Baium 4) > around 10B+- items

7- Noone x2

2- The "free event" in the anniversay event was just a fake of advertising, u ask me why? i show u why:

The top three and best prizes of the 17th anniversary Maestro box was:

- masterbook box 

- Blessing Scroll

- elixir powder

After having opened more than 3k boxes I never received one of these prizes, evidencing the false publicity during the event or simply evidencing the lack of tests before the event. NCSOFT really? the only good event in the year is the anniversary event and u came with this trash ruining the server more and more. you do not deserve this community and simply with what is coming in the next few releases, NCSOFT will be left behind completely.

thank you again for the waste of time, the disappointment, the lack of transparency, the inequality, the lack of adjustments, the lack of fixes, the lack of content and the lack of someone who really cares about the quality of a good server that calls itself "official".

therefore, I don't care who is winning on this or any other server, their friends refrain from commenting against me because I simply don't care if it affects their finances and dominance of the server.

PD: i want to know what happend in giran.

Good day and good game for everyone.

As far as an anniversary event, it sucked for a server wide population (currently greatly diminished as mass exodus over the past year).

But for Omega and its allies who were well organized it was great.  They received every reward except 5, 3 that DidAllCould managed to get some hits in and get last hit on the Baium tower boss.  They also lost 2 as they timed out and Baium disappeared (as the opposition attempted to run and keep Baium off the 14th floor)

like i said in my first line, as a server event ... anniversary event ..pretty crappy. 

As a stand alone event , it definitely rewarded the organization and pvp brought on by Omega and its alliance.  If you would have it as a non pvp zone on the 14th you would have seen the server attempt to get up there and stay and try to get last hit... more participation, "probably" a different distribution of loot among the server population.   But that's just my thoughts on the matter.

HammerForge