So what? Game Contents? too weaks to do good stuff, to expensives, no farmables serious stuff, no exp...Game Stale, what now?

10 minutes ago, Caballeros said:

anything that give still a sense to login? greedy chests fixed? some power boosts to get reasonables farming? some exp? some add-on on l2store for missing stuff like einhsad store?

nothing nothing just stale?

+1

2 hours ago, Caballeros said:

anything that give still a sense to login? greedy chests fixed? some power boosts to get reasonables farming? some exp? some add-on on l2store for missing stuff like einhsad store?

well... l2 has always been a grind fest! you can always do reasonable farming, that depends on your gear, there are 4 instances that you can make adena and the rest of the day just smash mobs, maybe we should give you a boost to 115 and 500b adena? what is this nonsense?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

the game has always been hard for you to gear up, level up and progress overall, the rest of the games that want to draw people have made it easier and turned most of you to an entitled snowflake.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Connex said:

well... l2 has always been a grind fest! you can always do reasonable farming, that depends on your gear, there are 4 instances that you can make adena and the rest of the day just smash mobs, maybe we should give you a boost to 115 and 500b adena? what is this nonsense?

reasonable farm?

by which gears and boosts? tell us what kind of gears u need and what is the reasonable farm, ah and level....coz u cant exp anymore without nothing...

If u're a Reasonable Spender good for you, but here most of ppl have a family, other stuff in the life, bills, we cant spend 200euros monthly in a game,

coz if u buy a stupid ring +6 for a lot of bilions and u dont have nothing more in conclusion u were sh1tty and u stay sh1tty.

To start warm your DD u need a lot lot of bilions of gears already spended.

l2 Official Company is the craziest most expensive online game that u can find in the world, and everybody say that on internet.

And that's it. Stop fantasy theories here

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

do your research, buy stuff when there is high supply and the prices are hitting rock bottom, how you get your adena is entirely up to you, with the new armor packs they just added, they just handed out over 200b worth of gear for less than 50 euro /usd w.e your currency is. No reason why you should not be able to farm on your own.

finally, guess what! you are not the only one who has adult problems, (bills, family, etc) if you want to talk about it, go for therapy, not here, we really do not want to hear your problems, the forums here are for the game. Sorry if this is too harsh but people complain about everything, the game was NEVER easy!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

first of all, im not telling you adult problems. These are called "responsabilities" in my country, not problems.

second, we can discuss as u want, but here if u dont spend hundreds & hundreds of bilions, and get some level, ur DD cant farm nothing of reasonable.

So the story is: give exp event or boosts dmg or game add-ons with interesting farm. He has right that game is completely stale.

End story

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yes we all have responsibilities! Bills never stop coming.

Now, its all a matter of perspective. Some see it a s a game, others as a hobby. The principal "you have to spend money to make money" applies here, I have spent money in this game but I have found other ways to get some adena through the game. Knowing the game and playing the game are 2 different things.

any player that is 110+makes roughly 700-800m per day at least. I cannot tell you how to play the game, there is no "right way to do things" but doing things in certain order will allow you to be more effective in the long run, this game is a marathon NOT a sprint!

Finally: They just gave a ton of free stuff with red libra! the "free to play" does not translate to "the handout game". 

41 minutes ago, Connex said:

Finally: They just gave a ton of free stuff with red libra! the "free to play" does not translate to "the handout game". 

Yeap but here is a little detail: Free game doesnt mean that have to be Hardest Difficult game + LasVegas Lineage 2 Casinò Hollywood Vip Luxury Program.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, OldSchool- said:

Yeap but here is a little detail: Free game doesnt mean that have to be Hardest Difficult game + LasVegas Lineage 2 Casinò Hollywood Vip Luxury Program.

Its the same good old saying for every similar situation.. "only bet what you can afford to lose!" just never gamble, want to get adena? do not open the L2 store items hoping to get the top 1% with 50$ and then cry about it. Like I said, I cannot tell any1 how to play but ffs, use common sense!

edit: not you specifically

On 5/23/2021 at 1:22 PM, Caballeros said:

well you have totally right and proofs are that during these dead periods everyone shut down everything coz no sense continue play at these conditions (the facts are talking, not us).

So some guy here can say that "everything is fine" but the reality (and demostration of the fact) is another

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This used to be a fun house, now it's full of evil clowns 😂

If you have to explain somthing like why this game is good then somthing is rong , somthing that is good does not need explaining.

People who played this game in the past , the real players not skamers or boots or trolls can say this game used to be more fun than now , alot more fun, that is the true, it is fun now but a game should become better not worse.

They are right this game must be played as a hobby , in free time, and spend money only if  you have money to spare, and not to much at gambling event and the game will be more fun 

Do not hurry to lvl up or to get the best gear there will always be  a better gear , people spend money to get itmes, use items to make exp,  exp to make lvl and lvl-up to make more money and use money to get items.... so In the end nothing really matters, just the fun of playing a game.

• Like 1

Not long ago mobs used to drop 300ish adena pretty much everywhere. Now that they drop more even at places where exalted toons can macro reliably you see pet groups having taken over every farmable hunting ground. Even those who have lots of gear transfer it to alts and farm ios 24/7. Want adena? Start making alts. Every time something is changed and can be farmed whether it takes a few geared & leveled alts or hundreds of lowbie toons people will make them and farm to extreme levels and then (of course) there's bots doing that to a greater extend as well. "New" content is the same recycled locations and instances adjusted every so often for korea's levels and gear with no consideration of what's actually available in our servers. The one and only bonus of being a completely f2p player is that you can quit any time and not worry about having spent thousands and having achieved nothing.

It's a game, the company provides entertainment. if you aren't entertained then you shouldn't play. i have played since C3, it was the same then as now just different levels involved. xp was hard, gear was rare, adena even more so. i remember achieving my first million adena, it was a milestone lol. i play cus i enjoy the game, i spend a little now and have fun, its a grind and i solo'ed most of the 15 or so years i've played. being #1 isn't the end game for most, it's about having fun. if you aren't having fun stop complaining and go have fun elsewhere. The company isn't required to make it fun or to motivate you in any way. Not playing, not spending, not being on line those are the ways to show you don't like the game. Stop whining you entitled children, no one owes you shit

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Eviscerator said:

Greedy chests? no thanks!!! No more lags pls, now lags are fixed so please not more Greedy Chests. 

bro maybe learn to read better. He asked for a "improved" greedy chest system and not like before abusables by cams+adrenaline.

• Like 1

On 5/25/2021 at 9:12 PM, McFlurry said:

i've told in my opinion first absolutely step is perma PT bonus...ppl start again activity with party ketra, varka, sea of spore....but ncwest never listen big issue here

Would BE a good begin step that..ppl activity will restart a bit cause is useless to exp now... is a Desert...and they are even missing Dollars coz ppl dont spend anythings during that periods...

On 5/28/2021 at 1:47 PM, GNsoon said:

Would BE a good begin step that..ppl activity will restart a bit cause is useless to exp now... is a Desert...and they are even missing Dollars coz ppl dont spend anythings during that periods...

this is where you are wrong, whenever there is an XP event, people XP non stop, not leaving the spot for daily instances because they will lose it and look for hours to find a new one.

FoS/FoW was unrealistically packed with the 17th anniversary rewards/items people got a boost to XP but now, they cant even handle IT Crater, right now you can find a free spot right at the port spot ez!

Plus when there is no XP event, its the best period to farm adena, XP for 19-20 hours (roughly 500ish m adena)  and then do the 4-5 dailies ( depending on your lvl) for extra adena (at least another 500-700m), during an XP event you just wont leave your XP spot

51 minutes ago, Connex said:

Plus when there is no XP event, its the best period to farm adena, XP for 19-20 hours (roughly 500ish m adena)  and then do the 4-5 dailies ( depending on your lvl) for extra adena (at least another 500-700m), during an XP event you just wont leave your XP spot

+1  Normal gear can farm easy 1b adena/day, the game still up after many years... l2 is the best longevus game ever (like wow), you can enjoy party for pve, pvp, olympiad, siege.. what you need more? 

I play fifa 21, 2 match, and i get bored, if i start l2 client i can play no stop 3/4 hours or more with fun.. The power of lineage 2!