So what? Game Contents? too weaks to do good stuff, to expensives, no farmables serious stuff, no exp...Game Stale, what now?

14 minutes ago, iLunas said:

I play fifa 21, 2 match, and i get bored, if i start l2 client i can play no stop 3/4 hours or more with fun.. The power of lineage 2!

Its work for old players only :) This game became to expensive to get army of new players, we see same names from years, just mayby few new with big enaugh wallet to handle current l2 level :)

7 minutes ago, FoToMoTo said:

Its work for old players only :) This game became to expensive to get army of new players, we see same names from years, just mayby few new with big enaugh wallet to handle current l2 level :)

The blessed exalted sets are a big boost, a clanmate of mine makes roughly 300m/day plus PI & Crisis drops at 109 with nothing else but that gear. Sure you cannot compete with that but you can start easier.

Yeah new players at 110 which are all running in Blessed Exalted set and making literally no damage for their dailies 105, because you have to carry all these weak people who don't invest time except /afk in game.
I was doing yesterday dailies on a 106 toon with R110 set + weapon, some nice items nothing too fancy and I was doing 2-3 times the damage of all other people in party, be abuse there you go with the new Blessed set and people take it for holy graal until they are 120....

Put a bunch of 110 with only Blessed Sets and you had  amazed by how bad the damage will be.

The game has reached a point as @FoToMoTo has mentioned, you see the same players months & years, because the game economy is unable to attract new players. Lootbox system rates are bad as hell compared to other regions, main reason we lack people & their pricing system is way of their mind.

Recommendation: divide by 4 at least the prices of L2Store promos & increase by 10 even 100 the odds of getting top items from it.

• Like 1

Of all of this games features, I think I miss drops the most. Granted, it was rare after about C5 to get anything, but at least there was hope. Not anymore.

Reasonable crafting  is probably the second thing that I miss the most. I still don't quite understand why it takes so much ether to craft anything. Actually, I do understand, I just don't like what it says about NCSoft's agenda.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Connex said:

The blessed exalted sets are a big boost, a clanmate of mine makes roughly 300m/day plus PI & Crisis drops at 109 with nothing else but that gear. Sure you cannot compete with that but you can start easier.

It's great in some ways, but not in every way.

The Enhanced Challenger weapons are terrible. Let's be honest.

The consumables are nice, but somewhere around level 107 the XP rate slows and you'll go through all of the pots before you level up, unless it's an XP event. 300 pots sounds like a ton, but it really isn't -- especially since you'll be operating with 0 vitality bar within mere seconds of hunting . That's what they should have included in the bundle -- 300 vitality cakes, or a 7-day vitality rune.  Anything really that keeps your vitality bar full.

Further, the purchasing limit on the number of Blessed Exalted bundles that you can buy per account is also ridiculously shortsighted. These items are supposed to be in the store "permanently," but odds are high that sales of the packs will drop off severely after the first few months, because of the limitation. 

I could go on, but I'll stop there. Yes, it's a decent bundle considering all that you get in terms of armor, jewels, helmet, etc., but it could be better. Like everything else in L2, it could always be better.

1 hour ago, GhostShadow said:

It's great in some ways, but not in every way.

The Enhanced Challenger weapons are terrible. Let's be honest.

the challenger weapon is temporary until you complete exalted quest part 2, then you can use that weapon to add the augument and SA

14 hours ago, LaPtiteNaine said:

Yeah new players at 110 which are all running in Blessed Exalted set and making literally no damage for their dailies 105, because you have to carry all these weak people who don't invest time except /afk in game.
I was doing yesterday dailies on a 106 toon with R110 set + weapon, some nice items nothing too fancy and I was doing 2-3 times the damage of all other people in party, be abuse there you go with the new Blessed set and people take it for holy graal until they are 120....

Put a bunch of 110 with only Blessed Sets and you had  amazed by how bad the damage will be.

The game has reached a point as @FoToMoTo has mentioned, you see the same players months & years, because the game economy is unable to attract new players. Lootbox system rates are bad as hell compared to other regions, main reason we lack people & their pricing system is way of their mind.

Recommendation: divide by 4 at least the prices of L2Store promos & increase by 10 even 100 the odds of getting top items from it.

100% agree with you and this is really a big issue. 

I am used to 10 min dailies with the clan but when you do pugs, boy its a disaster! most people think that a +12 bloody weapon will do the trick but we all know it is not true.

2 minutes ago, GhostShadow said:

Yes, I know. And it's still not all that great.

it is not supposed to be "that great", its supposed to help you do stuff on a daily basis so you can get better gear. I will agree with you that it may not be ideal for ALL classes, what class do you play btw?

4 minutes ago, GhostShadow said:

Yes, I know. And it's still not all that great.

ill tell you this, the weapon is not your #1 priority, if you have some gear, you will see that you will be doing similar dmg with an exalted bow.

so yeah the 50$ is the starting point. but if you played back in 2017 I think is when they introduced the dragon shirts, do you remember how much ncoin& gambling you would need for stage 1 shirt? Or worse, in 2014 how much you would need for lv3 ruby and opal? The free brooch lv1 4 slot used to be 50$ ... just saying!

why, there are more, better jewels, cheaper on ah then ever before, smart move financially, infact, a lot of good gear for way lower prices are actually flooding the market for once. 

8 hours ago, Connex said:

it is not supposed to be "that great", its supposed to help you do stuff on a daily basis so you can get better gear. I will agree with you that it may not be ideal for ALL classes, what class do you play btw?

I appreciate what you're saying, but nevertheless...

I've been playing off and on since open beta. I literally have a character for every L2 class type, although admittedly most never made it higher than 110. And trust me when I say that I've played with both highly stacked characters and with characters that used the bare minimum just to log in and grind as part of my mental escape from the real world. I know that the key to effective character building encompasses more than just equipment.

All that to say, I truly speak from an informed viewpoint when I say the Challenger weapons that you get with the bundle are not that great -- they could have made them better. 

19 hours ago, McFlurry said:

an example just for stay in theme: 1h Primeval, mobs constantly deads, 0 drops.

good luck and enjoy :D

Prestige?  If not that is the issue.

I never been to PI and got nothing.  I farm there FoC and sometimes IoS if i got time.  I make a few billion a week in drops doing those 3 zones and dailies.  I do got to say dawn crystals are rare in PI but do get them but in months I been doing not 1 seed talisman enchant has dropped lol.

On 6/2/2021 at 7:19 AM, GhostShadow said:

Of all of this games features, I think I miss drops the most. Granted, it was rare after about C5 to get anything, but at least there was hope. Not anymore.

Reasonable crafting  is probably the second thing that I miss the most. I still don't quite understand why it takes so much ether to craft anything. Actually, I do understand, I just don't like what it says about NCSoft's agenda.

Yes , that was the actual game, and game play , now the only game play is the L2 store and the game is just a place you log in to spend money on L2 store 🤣 , farming and everyting else  is almost  useless even if you make 2-3 b/w you need to make 100 b to actualy matter, and by the time you make money to buy somthing good 1 ore 2 years  there will new itmes that will make the old ones not worth investing  , and exp also uselss if you do not use potion and scroless and there is no exp event , and vitality potion goes very fast .

So the only thing that matters now in the game is how much money you spand in store , that is where all the competition and action take place.

• Like 1