Forums

Hello,
I would like to make a suggestion concerning the last Red Libra event for those who changed their main class and want back to old main class. 
A mistake is human, all of us can do mistakes.
Suggestion - why not add at L2 store, for a limited time (or permanent) a kind of Stone of Destiny, even expensive I am sure it can works and will made a lot of people really happy? 
I heared arround me a few friends who wants to quit the game because they dont like their new main class, as I said a mistake is human.
Please, consider my suggestion, you will win selling an item and we win too playing back a happy game, a happy people.
Thanks.
@Hime  & @Juji

the risks were very clearly stated from the getgo and they had 3 weeks to figure out what's what

also this isn't something NCWest can decide or action but only the Korean Export team, Korea has a major update on the 26th May in combo with a red libra so who knows maybe they will rerun it again as if so then at least you know in 6~8 Months it may come our way which is really the fastest you can hope for

but there's no guarantee we will ever get it again as the time between the first stone destiny and 2nd was 7+ years just to give u an idea

26 minutes ago, Draecke said:

the risks were very clearly stated from the getgo and they had 3 weeks to figure out what's what

also this isn't something NCWest can decide or action but only the Korean Export team, Korea has a major update on the 26th May in combo with a red libra so who knows maybe they will rerun it again as if so then at least you know in 6~8 Months it may come our way which is really the fastest you can hope for

but there's no guarantee we will ever get it again as the time between the first stone destiny and 2nd was 7+ years just to give u an idea

Let's hope they will accept. Thanks Draecke.

Transition its not easy, you have to put effort to do better with a brand new class,

lets say u change from wizard to tyrr,

at 109 lvl you wont even have SP TO LEARN UR SKILLS FULLY

the process will take time,

Knowing the class etc ex skill usage order

skill enchanting,

dont want to offend but ppl ask for a change so bad than they ask to return to their old ones its tragic 

at this point it weren’t necessary the stone of destiny simply reroll the desired class

lvls are easy nowdays items are stupidily  hard to get.

On 5/25/2021 at 12:30 PM, Methodical said:

Transition its not easy, you have to put effort to do better with a brand new class,

lets say u change from wizard to tyrr,

at 109 lvl you wont even have SP TO LEARN UR SKILLS FULLY

the process will take time,

Knowing the class etc ex skill usage order

skill enchanting,

dont want to offend but ppl ask for a change so bad than they ask to return to their old ones its tragic 

at this point it weren’t necessary the stone of destiny simply reroll the desired class

lvls are easy nowdays items are stupidily  hard to get.

I am telling i dont like my new class, i am level 116 and made a big mistake! I just want to know if at next red libra we can change back our mains.

Why to want to back to our old main class can be tragic? It is our game right? So we only want enjoy our game.  I dont understand why is tragic. And why it is so difficult to NCSOFT to put at sore a stone or something to change the main classes? It is more money for the complay and they can make happy players, where's the problem? 

stone destiny is again part of red libra in korea so just gotta suck it up till next one aka 4~6 months or take a break, play dual class / alt etc.

also no u can't use stone of destiny to become Death Knight class, that's locked out and requires new char creation for now

took a year before that changed on essence so just a matter of being patient if thats a thing for you, obviously done for those that can't wait and wanna jump on the hype train as those will spend $$$

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm an Evis and i'll always be an Evis. I have more than enough Archer alts if I want to lvl one. There's nothing like critting on skills and not dieing for over 3mins unless a God jewel or item that "one shots thru anything" hits me.  Someday i might even be able to kill a "Super" in the 3mins..I doubt it, but i can dreammmm.