Banned Accounts

I have been playing this game since it almost started and never once cheated or botted in any way .... L2 introduces macros and macros that lets you assist another characters and we are allowed to have 3 accounts active . all of a sudden after a year or 2 , doing same thing everyday in game, 2 of my accounts get blocked , not telling me exactly why ...i put in an appeal and they dont  look into it .. they say it is final. @Juji ..the account that they blocked has all my high end stuff and Madstorm is just my alt and crafter ,,,i have billions of adena worth of stuff on him and in his warehouse. I did nothing wrong ,,if this sticks i am quitting lineage2 after all this time . I DID NOTHING WRONG AND I EXPECT MY ACCOUNT BACK ..PLEASE LOOK INTO IT JUJI ? ,,THANKS ..SORRY ABOUT CAPS BUT IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE EASIER TO READ ..THANKS 

• Like 1

Why was my Lineage 2 acct redbiXXXXXXX@XXXXXXX (Gitstrongr)
"Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked.
Please contact support at appeal@ncsoft.com."

This account only buffs my Main and Alt. with ingame marcos 
and nothing else. How can you call that suspicious activity?
Please re-evaluate your decision.
I gift L2 Store items to my buffer all the time.

@Juji @LIME @Hime
Same here, same message. i got banned in my Main acc and a box, for no reason. i just woke up with my accs banned! and all the response i recieve from GM Aulakiria was a made up message that doesnt even clarify or at least gives an excuse for why i got banned!

8 minutes ago, Zetchs said:

@Juji @LIME @Hime
Same here, same message. i got banned in my Main acc and a box, for no reason. i just woke up with my accs banned! and all the response i recieve from GM Aulakiria was a made up message that doesnt even clarify or at least gives an excuse for why i got banned!

The accs was T.killerxxxxx@Hxxxx.com
Character:  Zetchs
Jbnaxxxx@Hxxx.com
Character: Faufi

14 hours ago, JennyKrull said:
Why was my Lineage 2 acct redbiXXXXXXX@XXXXXXX (Gitstrongr)
"Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked.
Please contact support at appeal@ncsoft.com."

This account only buffs my Main and Alt. with ingame marcos 
and nothing else. How can you call that suspicious activity?
Please re-evaluate your decision.
I gift L2 Store items to my buffer all the time.

ingame macro's?   how many macros you running at once and how?  i think too many people see others cheating and get mad when they get caught.

Thank you for contacting us.
We have reviewed this account and found it participating in, or directly associated to, high risk or malicious behavior. In an effort to maintain a safe and fun environment for all of our players, this account has been closed and is ineligible to be reopened for any reason, under any circumstance.
The decision to close this account is final. As such, any further replies or new support tickets regarding this account or issue may not receive a response.
This is reply when my friend is Ban .
And u know how to get him banned .
Him was ban log in web ,and him send Support Ticket
And him received Ban , and I see " We have reviewed .. "
Why u reviewed, u dont have proof u can Ban 1 Account for a long time with the game .
My friends very Shock , and him is 2nd Ban for Login Web buy Ncoin i know.
Ima player , I abide by the rules of the game 
And him is too.
they lock accounts for no apparent reason, and we can only suffer irrationally .
( My friend is Vip 10 , him pay alot of money )
Plz answer me and myfriends , Don't close the topic and keep quiet .

The incident has been thoroughly investigated and we have found no errors or inconsistencies made on the review of your account.

While we prefer not to take actions like this, we feel it is in the best interest of the game and the community that the penalty be permanent and irreversible.

Please understand that there is no further assistance we can provide you regarding this account or issue. As such, further replies or new support tickets regarding this account or issue may not receive a response.

lol , Since when feel is the best answer

@Juji @Hime @LIME
I lost 2 accs too, a box and my main acc,  for noo reason and all i receive is the same made up message from the staff!
I trully hope you can solve this, because loosing 5 years of playing for nothing, is a really big piece of s...!
Because im 100% i did nothing to break the rules!

• Moderators

Hello everyone,

We merged several threads related to this issue. Please let's try to keep the discussion in this thread for faster review.

Reminder:  

On 5/20/2021 at 5:22 AM, Hime said:

Hello All,

We had previously stated the accounts banned were a result of violating our EULA and we will be completing a re-review of the enforcement. You will receive a message from CS upon a new decision.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/21592-bans-on-boxesstoragefishing-toons-for-3rd-party-usage/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-147078

i just hope 

3 hours ago, Zetchs said:

@Juji @Hime @LIME
We all are recieving the same made up messages, with no real answers.
You're just screwing the game for the players. =/ 

i just hope they do the right thing and give me my accounts back .. i play this game strictly according to the rules . would be sad if this sticks and innocent players get banned due to what an observer thinks is going on . 

18 hours ago, Degus said:

ingame macro's?   how many macros you running at once and how?  i think too many people see others cheating and get mad when they get caught.

I have made several macros for different situations. That's why I use the plural. You can only use one at a time. I'm not stupid. But you're just a troll, so thank you anyway!

My old account also was banned for no reason a long time ago. In account was just dwarf 1 lvl and I opened on it event items becouse it was too many venir talismans. After 10 or more tickets I just give up. They said I used 3rd party programs (yah on dwarf 1 lvl :D )

My clan leader also got banned with his main char 87 lvl healer. He send ticket to unlock the site for him to buy ncoins and instead of that they banned his account, after 10-15 tickets we tried with the same automatic answers we lost hope

My friend got banned same way like the other guys , locked site he made a ticket and got banned ingame,never used bot or anything. when we made ticket they replied with automatic general message without giving any specific explanation to what really happened. Supporting this company over 3 years spending our precious time and in return we get bans for no reasons. After all this mess i heard a lot of guys are afraid to even ticket your support to unlock their account in site to buy ncoins cause theres a chance to get random ban. Please take this seriously and fix this mess the population in the servers are already low the last thing we need right now is to ban legit players.

4 hours ago, PrestinG said:

My old account also was banned for no reason a long time ago. In account was just dwarf 1 lvl and I opened on it event items becouse it was too many venir talismans. After 10 or more tickets I just give up. They said I used 3rd party programs (yah on dwarf 1 lvl :D )

Dude, they aren't dumb, if I was gonna use bot to open 1000's of venir box or combine, I'd use a level 1 dwarf on a different acct too, no offense, you're not the first 1 to think of that.  So when ya finally trade that level 18 venir to your main and that acct gets banned.........

Our beloved clan leader got banned and we lost most of the raidboss loot and items he was holding.

CharName : BornToBeHealer
Reason of Ban : Our leader was trying to buy NC Coins from your website,   He cannot log into the website and he decided to open a support ticket so he can gain back access to buy more NC Coins, after he open the ticket he got banned in game !      (  he cannot log because of "your protection system" that random ban people on website, i bellive everyone who's playing here got banned atleast once in website for no reason ! )          

• L2 Team

Our recent enforcement of banned accounts on May 18 were fully re-reviewed last week. Any accounts that were actioned prior to this date or after are not eligible for re-review after you've received a response from our Customer Support.

• Hime locked this topic