Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Routine server updates and modifications.
  • The Call of Clans event will continue for 2 weeks.
  • The Mythical Dragon Chest will be available in the L2 Store for 2 weeks.

Other notes:

• The Night Market Coins, Night Market Treasure Chests, and 17th Anniversary Coins will be removed from players' inventories next week during the maintenance on June 2.
  • This is the last week to claim Lulu’s Box of Gratitude via the 17th Anniversary serial code, which will expire on June 2, 2021. All items in the box and the box itself will be removed from players' inventories on June 16.

ahaha this is getting better and better!

@aquasonic stop posting, I already gave a thorough explanation on how this entire network of spies work.

There was the XP event, the bonus stuff they gave with the promo code and red libra all in the same week, the only thing that people cared to cry about was greedy chests not the bad timing, now my friends, start swiping your credit cards if you need brooch jewels!

Hi, will you do anything about the 'Raid Master Armor' from the 17th anniversary event? I cannot store it in my WH, i cannot destroy it, it just takes up space in my inventory and adds to the inventory limit headache.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Connex said:

ahaha this is getting better and better!

@aquasonic stop posting, I already gave a thorough explanation on how this entire network of spies work.

There was the XP event, the bonus stuff they gave with the promo code and red libra all in the same week, the only thing that people cared to cry about was greedy chests not the bad timing, now my friends, start swiping your credit cards if you need brooch jewels!

The Hell you talking about ? AH is full of lvl 5 jewels noone wanna buy :D 

Why bust on Aquasonic for asking that Bots be removed. We all have our own opinions as to what is causing the DC/Lag issues.

I am sure someone will take exception to me even saying that - which is scarry!!!

We have all gotten accustomed to having an event on all the time, do you guys/gals remember when events were actually special?

For me, if greedy boxes never come back, it would be too early.

I await the flames.......

• Thanks 1

Hello @Juji @Hime @LIME,

We are asking and we would like receive some answer finally:

- What about fix to greedy chest ("temporaly removed") or some similar way to get again jewels?

-what about our region patch uncomplete to Einhasad Shop missing implement?

Some explains would be Appreciate...thx

1 hour ago, GNsoon said:

Hello @Juji @Hime @LIME,

We are asking and we would like receive some answer finally:

- What about fix to greedy chest ("temporaly removed") or some similar way to get again jewels?

-what about our region patch uncomplete to Einhasad Shop missing implement?

Some explains would be Appreciate...thx

the question to your answere is that NCwest cant decide anything on there own so they wont anaswere your question
For the Koreans this NCwest marked is and was a Cashcow to milk US/EU players
This works fine for them for years. i realy appriciate that juji add the chest but in the end it was only 2 clans farming it so its good that they removed it again.
now the prices are lower for the LV5 juwels and thats becouse not only 2 Clans or in some case players controle the market

i hope this cest aint come back at all or if it have a comeback it should spawn in Calista or so that everyone have a profit

On 5/26/2021 at 4:02 PM, GNsoon said:

My guess is that they'll put in the einhasad store and overprice brooch jewels ncwest-style. We'll eventually find out on the late hours of some Tuesday or early Wednesday because they are clearly avoiding giving any sort of answer for now.

3 hours ago, Foxes said:

Delete the greedy chest for ever, we dont need more lags.

Well Genious, then what u propose as alternative to bring back chances to get sone jewels and flood market to put down prices insane?

We are listen ur alternative.

1 hour ago, GNsoon said:

Well Genious, then what u propose as alternative to bring back chances to get sone jewels and flood market to put down prices insane?

We are listen ur alternative.

People complaining about chests are either the kind that has already had jewels for years or the kind that will stay in exalted quest jewels forever.

• Thanks 1