Character has no skills?

Greetings, I am a level 72 Elven Elder and I am coming back to the game casually.

I remember a while ago that general discussion privileges have been capped to level 95? I find that kind of weird because I don't know how to level to 95 without having to talk at least a little bit. Apparently bot spam became too much to handle.

Anyway, I remember last logging in about 2 years ago and I had all my skills. Now my skill set shows only common item crafting, all my skills that were previously assigned to my bars are greyed out, all my macros which had skills used in them now show skills as "(null)"

Does my character need to talk to someone to relearn all the skills or what's the deal there?hHMp4Ga.png

Thank you for any help! Looking forward to getting back into the world of Aden!

I would suggest starting a new character. It will take you about 10 minutes to get your new character to level 72 again but at least you will get all the free items that the game now gives. 

Ice roses, R99 set and weapon at level 40 and best of all a 7 day vitality maintaining rune.

You should get to level 95 in a matter of hrs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, L2quote said:

I would suggest starting a new character. It will take you about 10 minutes to get your new character to level 72 again but at least you will get all the free items that the game now gives. 

Ice roses, R99 set and weapon at level 40 and best of all a 7 day vitality maintaining rune.

You should get to level 95 in a matter of hrs.

At lv72 they are only missing the paulina twillight items which are not r99 grade btw. The roses and 7-day vitality rune are given after the awakening quest at lv85. OP needs to go to the learn skills tab in the skill window and learn the new skills. What they have in their skillbar is the old pre-awakening skills. Nowadays most classes learn a pre-awakening version of some of their post-awakening skills until they do their final class change.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Asudem said:

Greetings, I am a level 72 Elven Elder and I am coming back to the game casually.

I remember a while ago that general discussion privileges have been capped to level 95? I find that kind of weird because I don't know how to level to 95 without having to talk at least a little bit. Apparently bot spam became too much to handle.

Anyway, I remember last logging in about 2 years ago and I had all my skills. Now my skill set shows only common item crafting, all my skills that were previously assigned to my bars are greyed out, all my macros which had skills used in them now show skills as "(null)"

Does my character need to talk to someone to relearn all the skills or what's the deal there?hHMp4Ga.png

Thank you for any help! Looking forward to getting back into the world of Aden!

ALL Legacy pre-Awakened Skills no longer exist on Live(the shadow icons on your taskbar is the only evidence we ever had them here)... you should be able to learn the NEW novice versions of the skills you will get after Awakening if you click the learn skill tab, if you are coming back to relive some nostalgia the Live Servers(Naia/Chronos) are slim pickings... most Old Content is either removed or irrelevant now, you might trigger better memories on Classic.

• Like 1

Thank you all for your advice. I found Tarti and that allowed me to class transfer to Eva Saint. The experience from that quest was enough to get me all the way to level 78 so far, how generous compared to the old days.

I have learned several novice skills however I feel something is really missing, but I don't know what it is. Is there any web documentation on the Eva Saint path that exists online for the post-Awakened gameplay? I'd like to read up to see if perhaps my character might be incompatible or need some kind of manual adjustment from support.