Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Routine server updates and modifications.
  • Power Rush event will start for two weeks! Details will be available tomorrow.
  • The Call of Clans event will continue for one final week.
  • The Mythical Dragon Chest will be available in the L2 Store for one final week.
  • The Night Market Coins, Night Market Treasure Chests, and 17th Anniversary Coins will be removed from players' inventories.
  • Lulu's Box of Gratitude (17th Anniversary) serial code will expire on June 2.

Other notes:

• Lulu’s Box of Gratitude box and all items in the box will be removed from players' inventories on June 16.
  • Call of Clans event items will be removed from players' inventories on June 9:
    • Orc’s Special Medium Vitality Tonic (Event)
    • Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass (Event)
    • Freya's Ice Rose (Event)
    • Freya's Scroll of Storm (Event)

1 minute ago, MASSGRAVE said:

well looks like nothing is going ncwest.. if anyone bored core l2 server euro is starting a xp event good chance to make a toon there...

well.. i have no clue myself what the "Power rush" event is :P

But seems you do.. maybe share knowledge?

4 minutes ago, Draecke said:

it's special event where they throw us a pity party as RU server has lvl 122+ players so we need to catch up aka "rush xp event"

heh... well they should pity us... compared to other servers.. NCWest really abuse the freedom of "Regional settings" :P

Hi, will you do anything about the 'Raid Master Armor' from the 17th anniversary event? I cannot store it in my WH, i cannot destroy it, it just takes up space in my inventory and adds to the inventory limit headache.

8 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

Man, we just had an xp event... The pocketbooks needs to recoup 😂 

no no...

People do not go hard on consumables in XP events, they do not stack every possible buff for maximum efficiency. but I think you already know this, it is actually meant for the other people that want XP events just for the 100% or 200% extra. 

• Haha 1

Nice event, ty.

Enjoy :

Talisman – Heaven + 

Kara's Talisman (10-day)

Top-grade Talisman used by Gran Kain's high-ranking demon, Kara. P. Skill/M. Skill Power +5%, P. Atk. Critical Damage +10%, P. Skill/M. Skill Critical Damage +10%, P. Def./M. Def. +10%, Attack Attribute +70, and Skill Cooldown -5%. The Dark Energy is slowly reduced, so it cannot be used for long. If Advanced Skill Cooldown Talisman, Advanced Attack Attribute Talisman, and Advanced Skill Power Talisman are equipped at the same time, only the effect of one will be applied.

1 hour ago, FoToMoTo said:

Just thinking 30 min already for what you guys add Topaz Lv. 5 (7-day)

:P

Really makes me wonder how is this one supposed help us to rush with xp :D
Minion Eye is also kinda meh, but at least not useless in PvE

1 hour ago, FoToMoTo said:

At least some help for lower geared people.

And nice one Kara's Talisman (10-day)

:P

they sandetly find out that l2 is PVP game "even if all top dogs move 2 other servers 2 find pcp"

Hi @LIME @Hime @Juji
I do appreciate that you try to give freebies to the weaker people in order to guide them on their upgrade paths. But it will benefit only new boxes from people.

The core issue of the server remains the same:
- L2 lootbox rates because the chances of flooding the server with a lot of new items is a rare thing taken in consideration that the rates are bad.
- Enchant rates are totally hazardous. A person with 120 LUC was trying to enchant with 11 Royal Gold Ticket his +12 weapon, he came out with +11 weapons once he finished. While in Chronos, dunno how much the guy spent, but he came out with a +31 Dual Dagger weapon. Congrats to him, no jealousy. It shows no consistency in enchanting stuff.  Had my weapon +17 and came out with a weapon +12. Yesterday 2 Royal Golds and it went up to +14.

While the same person made now on the current event over 40-50 lvl5 gems from the event. Why are those rates better than the ones used for enchanting the real weapon?

- PVP does not exist. We saw it again in the Dimensional siege last weekend. All the DW & Blood-Thirsty weapons are discouraging players, because there is close to no chance to get those weapons unless you break into a bank and gather thousands of dollars to make that upgrade.

I was able to kill "mere mortal" players which were similar geared to me, which was still fun. But this only happens on weekend, since rest of the time the XP curve is needed.

- You can look up my account movement for the past 1 and a half year, I spend on a monthly basis 250-500 bucks in Prestige, Destiny Pack & IOS Stones and sometimes I participate in the L2 lootbox events for 3 accounts. The outcome of L2 lootbox events have been horrible at that point, that I get more Adena & items income from farming IOS on my main, daily hunting zones than what I get from L2 lootboxes from selling or opening them. Last top items was over a year ago when I got a Lindivior Earring.

- Time to put Dragon Claws & Bloods into the L2Store or at least promote an event where you can get your weapon for 250 bucks or 1000 bucks, but please increase the outcome of the lootboxes, because it gives no benefit 9 out of 10 times. I want to use the potions instead of selling them, because if I sell them I can upgrade stuff better.

In Korea and other server the lootboxes have better odds than on our server.

- PVP is close to none existant because we lack people who can avoid being 1-2 hits.

- Stop the RMT. Simple solution is improving the lootboxes outcome so that people don't need Adena anymore because they get the gear from the lootboxes. Better lootboxes = better gear = easier to farm themselves Adena = more time for enchanting = more Adena kills the purpose of Adena since you get items through lootboxes.

Put a secondary game shop, where all farmers can buy items with Adena. I wouldn't mind spending 1 month on Hunting zones, but I know that I can buy the Epic Talisman with that Adena or get it from lootboxes for way faster.

- Rarity of items: cloak+15, Epic Talisman, Heaven Talisman, Greater/Top grade gems, weapons+15 or higher, Blood-Stain or Dragon Weapon, God jewels are items being promoted by RMT. Why? Because the lootbox & enchant rates are really bad at getting those items. I understand that someone is willing to give his money to a 3rd party instead of your company, because he knows that he will get the item 100% while NC loses money. I do not promote this way of thinking, but I can understand it at a certain point of view.

- I must admit that for the past 1 and a half year, we had a lot of server related issues, which also didn't help build confidence as a company towards its player base.
- Ticket support: Been there myself and had to deal with a lot of stuff from customers. You could probably replace 99% of them because they do not do their job correctly or have 0 clue what the customer wants.

- Communication: NCWest has really a communication issue. People are crying all over the forum, making suggestions etc, knowing that your feedback comes from Korea ain't gonna help you and I can feel the frustration myself as a customer that we do not play the same game like EU/RU & Korea.

I will keep supporting the game, since I have met a lot of nice people. We are simply hoping for better futur times & more pvp activity which does not involve 1-2 hits, but actual finger playing style.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, LaPtiteNaine said:

Hi @LIME @Hime @Juji
I do appreciate that you try to give freebies to the weaker people in order to guide them on their upgrade paths. But it will benefit only new boxes from people.

- L2 lootbox rates because the chances of flooding the server with a lot of new items is a rare thing taken in consideration that the rates are bad.
- Enchant rates are totally hazardous. A person with 120 LUC was trying to enchant with 11 Royal Gold Ticket his +12 weapon, he came out with +11 weapons once he finished. While in Chronos, dunno how much the guy spent, but he came out with a +31 Dual Dagger weapon. Congrats to him, no jealousy. It shows no consistency in enchanting stuff.  Had my weapon +17 and came out with a weapon +12. Yesterday 2 Royal Golds and it went up to +14.

While the same person made now on the current event over 40-50 lvl5 gems from the event. Why are those rates better than the ones used for enchanting the real weapon?

- PVP does not exist. We saw it again in the Dimensional siege last weekend. All the DW & Blood-Thirsty weapons are discouraging players, because there is close to no chance to get those weapons unless you break into a bank and gather thousands of dollars to make that upgrade.

I was able to kill "mere mortal" players which were similar geared to me, which was still fun. But this only happens on weekend, since rest of the time the XP curve is needed.

- You can look up my account movement for the past 1 and a half year, I spend on a monthly basis 250-500 bucks in Prestige, Destiny Pack & IOS Stones and sometimes I participate in the L2 lootbox events for 3 accounts. The outcome of L2 lootbox events have been horrible at that point, that I get more Adena & items income from farming IOS on my main, daily hunting zones than what I get from L2 lootboxes from selling or opening them. Last top items was over a year ago when I got a Lindivior Earring.

- Time to put Dragon Claws & Bloods into the L2Store or at least promote an event where you can get your weapon for 250 bucks or 1000 bucks, but please increase the outcome of the lootboxes, because it gives no benefit 9 out of 10 times. I want to use the potions instead of selling them, because if I sell them I can upgrade stuff better.

- PVP is close to none existant because we lack people who can avoid being 1-2 hits.

- Stop the RMT. Simple solution is improving the lootboxes outcome so that people don't need Adena anymore because they get the gear from the lootboxes. Better lootboxes = better gear = easier to farm themselves Adena = more time for enchanting = more Adena kills the purpose of Adena since you get items through lootboxes.

Put a secondary game shop, where all farmers can buy items with Adena. I wouldn't mind spending 1 month on Hunting zones, but I know that I can buy the Epic Talisman with that Adena or get it from lootboxes for way faster.

- Rarity of items: cloak+15, Epic Talisman, Heaven Talisman, Greater/Top grade gems, weapons+15 or higher, Blood-Stain or Dragon Weapon, God jewels are items being promoted by RMT. Why? Because the lootbox & enchant rates are really bad at getting those items. I understand that someone is willing to give his money to a 3rd party instead of your company, because he knows that he will get the item 100% while NC loses money. I do not promote this way of thinking, but I can understand it at a certain point of view.

- I must admit that for the past 1 and a half year, we had a lot of server related issues, which also didn't help build confidence as a company towards its player base.
- Ticket support: Been there myself and had to deal with a lot of stuff from customers. You could probably replace 99% of them because they do not do their job correctly or have 0 clue what the customer wants.

- Communication: NCWest has really a communication issue. People are crying all over the forum, making suggestions etc, knowing that your feedback comes from Korea ain't gonna help you and I can feel the frustration myself as a customer that we do not play the same game like EU/RU & Korea.

I will keep supporting the game, since I have met a lot of nice people. We are simply hoping for better futur times & more pvp activity which does not involve 1-2 hits, but actual finger playing style.

I give up enchanting a long time ago, or give up the game, i had to chose one of them 😁 so I chose to give up enchanting, I did try for fun to enchant a armor set to + 8 to sell and did not pas +7 and spend a ton of enchant itmes   succes rate 30%  ,20%  and cost 2 or 3 times more then the price in the AH and  still faild to get even 1 pice of armor to +8 , i both +10 armor set at a very low price , but I do not know how he made it to +10 because it seems very hard  comperd to the pirce I both it.

• Thanks 1

On 6/2/2021 at 12:51 PM, LaPtiteNaine said:

Hi @LIME @Hime @Juji

@Juji @Hime @LIME

10 hours ago, JoL said:

this morning i did my set from +6 to +8 with 37 black save tickets..its just luck.. ! you were unlucky :P

Yes it is just luck set bye the enchants rates , I realy do not have it so i give up and I try to buy from the lucky ones, 20 ore 30 people get lucky and make +16- +21 weapons or armors, the rest I can't even imagine the efort they make to succeed but when you are successfull, it does feel good.

• Thanks 1

On 6/2/2021 at 12:10 PM, FoToMoTo said:

Im also thinking 3 days... Maybe they just find "new" item for him - and put in "event".  Now not just in Korea developer=students, but also in NcSoftWest...