Beauty Shop Tickets

Hellbender

What am I doing wrong?

Got the coins, bought the beauty tickets, went into shop, chose new face and hair style, said purchase successful and it showed my new face/hair on screen.

Only option then was to press the exit button which I did and then I am back outside with my original looks. New changes disappeared.

33 minutes ago, Hellbender said:

What am I doing wrong?

Got the coins, bought the beauty tickets, went into shop, chose new face and hair style, said purchase successful and it showed my new face/hair on screen.

Only option then was to press the exit button which I did and then I am back outside with my original looks. New changes disappeared.

On your Equipment screen there is a toggle to display/hide Hair Accessories... you need them off to see the new Hairstyle(as some Accessories over-ride your chosen hair color/style). There are some 1pc  Armor Appearances that over-ride both Hairstyle and Accessories, ALL the Assassin Suits for sure; Alice, Nobelesse and other 1pc Appearances which have Hats probably over-ride both as well. the 5-stone sets all had the "Helmet" put on a 2-slot Hair Accessory with or without SAs.

14 hours ago, Hellbender said:

What am I doing wrong?

13 hours ago, Teribeth said:

On your Equipment screen there is a toggle to display/hide Hair Accessories... you need them off to see the new Hairstyle(as some Accessories over-ride your chosen hair color/style). There are some 1pc  Armor Appearances that over-ride both Hairstyle and Accessories, ALL the Assassin Suits for sure; Alice, Nobelesse and other 1pc Appearances which have Hats probably over-ride both as well. the 5-stone sets all had the "Helmet" put on a 2-slot Hair Accessory with or without SAs.

If you Choose one of the FEW Lobby Face/Hair Styles it works like the old potions... you may not be able to switch back to your original in the Beauty Shop, if you can't find the OLD potions for the Lobby Hair/Face you want, you will be Trapped to the Beauty Shop's selection.(you can have multiple Beauty Shop exclusive and 1 Lobby Hair Style/Color/Face etc.)