Macro improvement

Whatif

Guys, please suggest devs to implement feature to skip the skill bar in macro if skill has cooldown. It is rly reduce kill rate and it stands like donkey while going through all used item skills  which we would like to keep in that macro and use skill when its up ONLY.  which can be 15 mins reuse time or so.

17 minutes ago, Whatif said:

Guys, please suggest devs to implement feature to skip the skill bar in macro if skill has cooldown. It is rly reduce kill rate and it stands like donkey while going through all used item skills  which we would like to keep in that macro and use skill when its up ONLY.  which can be 15 mins reuse time or so.

/useskill name %C  [space+%+C]

Adding it after most macro skills, they will skip on macro(no system message), but I've seen some Evis/Seer skills that still give a system message... I should write them down when I notice them again.

20 hours ago, Teribeth said:

/useskill name %C  [space+%+C]

Adding it after most macro skills, they will skip on macro(no system message), but I've seen some Evis/Seer skills that still give a system message... I should write them down when I notice them again.

no m8 it will check for it , which mean if you place like 10 of item skills it will go through all 10 of item skills before it will again cast your main attack skill and thats additional delay to do so . If item skill are active and require to cast. Developers should do something out of this.  just turn skill on so it apply to your character stats without any need of waste macro slots  like at all!  item skills should not consume my time  to cast skills for damage.