How to grow up fast... MANUAL πŸ’₯😱⚠️

4 hours ago, socketka said:

tanor is really not for lv110 archer, tanor is for lv109 tyrr without rose etc more than year ago, with r99 items.

https://imgur.com/cUD5Z8rhttps://imgur.com/cUD5Z8r

with the changes in elementΒ that took place in January, it is harder than it was a year ago. People now (with average gear)Β hunt in areas at least 4-5 levels lower than they are

15 hours ago, NejJim said:

im confused... what exactly are you showing???

that a lvl110 with boosters can hunt at a lvl105 spot?

It was just a byte for discuss. That's all. πŸ™ˆ

But I hope for newbies it was helpful also ( I mean smart ones who didn't know and wanted to learn how is possible to get exp. with macroses).

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

15 hours ago, socketka said:

tanor is really not for lv110 archer, tanor is for lv109 tyrr without rose etc more than year ago, with r99 items.

https://imgur.com/cUD5Z8rhttps://imgur.com/cUD5Z8r

I can stay in tanor, FoS wo heal etc. So I'd say for archer it's ok. But problem is .... not enough mobs there. So I choose open field mobs, not spots.

2 hours ago, xQuiuvat said:

How to grow up fast: Cakes, 24h strong party, SOS or double spot in varkas/ketra, xp event. Other than that is only suffering

Yy... dragon weapon, top equip... we understand...

PS.

I heard that SoS soon will be one hour a day... Don't know what the devs thinking about.Β 

PPS.

Every day I make +5 position in rank in my relax mode exping. Maybe in few weeks I will face the wall, but at this momentΒ  I rising easily.

Edited by LordDragnil
Postscriptum

On 6/5/2021 at 6:21 PM, LordDragnil said:

1. First of all you need strong (enough) DD ....

2. DD is gotta be Yul .... (I can do the same with Tyrr, but ... Tanor is for other classes at this level.)

3. No need subscribe, like is enough πŸ˜„

YT

Β 

Easy guide how to level up fast:Β 

You have VISA card? Yes?Β  VERY GOODΒ  now, find a idiot who you can pay to lvl you up fast :)

The end !

35 minutes ago, Lego said:

Easy guide how to level up fast:Β 

You have VISA card? Yes?Β  VERY GOODΒ  now, find a idiot who you can pay to lvl you up fast :)

The end !

IMHO, idiot is that oneΒ who pay for level up, BUT don't have a gear to keep position.Β 

Otherwise,Β  pay for growing is okay, if you have a gear.

So, first of all, gear up.

4 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

IMHO, idiot is that oneΒ who pay for level up, BUT don't have a gear to keep position.Β 

Otherwise,Β  pay for growing is okay, if you have a gear.

So, first of all, gear up.

ehm.. I believe Lego meant.. use VISA to get gear... and you clearly showing in that clip that you do, so still confused how this would even be useful guide to lvling?

Also you dont state much.. you using boosters+200%xp rune.. so basically its not really cheap lvling once the free boosters gone :P

Imo hunting green mobs would be needed if you dont have the gear, or farming "drops"/adena (basic rule since beginning of L2 :P).

But you clearly have gear.. so using equal gear on any DD would prob use a more efficient xp spot (at lvl110).

oh.. i reread Lego post... my bad.. he actually meant paying for pwrlvl :(

agree on that is really not to recommend... also reason we have lvl112+ that really playing their chars super bad :P

but i dont really bother much about those... at worse, they end up pking lowbies since they figure they cant handle their chars.. or they just quit as fast as they came and paid for pwrlvl.

2 hours ago, NejJim said:

mo hunting green mobs would be needed if you dont have the gear, or farming "drops"/adena (basic rule since beginning of L2 :P).

I just wanna say, I was trying many locations with different mobs... This one is the best at current level cuz I have targets all the time and they are one-shot for me.

Destiny pack added to prestige changed my exp twice.. I don't know how it work, but I feel like this.

Before I made instances with 800 %Β  vitality, now with 1000, and I feel it more than 20%Β ...

So destiny pack is a must for growing.

2 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

Destiny pack added to prestige changed my exp twice.. I don't know how it work, but I feel like this.

Prestige dont give XP boost

Gives adena+drop boost.. and useful dmg+skill cooldown