furious slasher skill

Karnival

need a few titan to check this skill  use please with normal attacks  

skill states-  for 60 sec p/attack increases  35% with 2h sword/blunt , additionally  attacks 6 targets at once with normal attack 

well i have hp bars up on mobs  and the main target i am focused on does die fast  and sure p/attack does increase compared when its not on, but i have not seen any other mobs surrounding me take damage (on their hp bar indicators when using normal attacks) sure i see it with sonic star and eruption but i not see any other mobs front/back/side near or far from my normal attack 2h arc swings . the skill also dont state where or if mobs position has to be . is this skill only partially working ?
 please dont comment  if u think it works i am interested in titans to do test with normal attacks and confirm 6 mobs take damage including  the main target mob  at same time when furious slasher skill is active ty all 

@Juji

could u also please do some testing to confirm also  , this is one of main titans damages if going down normal crit damage route 

5 hours ago, Karnival said:

need a few titan to check this skill  use please with normal attacks  

skill states-  for 60 sec p/attack increases  35% with 2h sword/blunt , additionally  attacks 6 targets at once with normal attack 

well i have hp bars up on mobs  and the main target i am focused on does die fast  and sure p/attack does increase compared when its not on, but i have not seen any other mobs surrounding me take damage (on their hp bar indicators when using normal attacks) sure i see it with sonic star and eruption but i not see any other mobs front/back/side near or far from my normal attack 2h arc swings . the skill also dont state where or if mobs position has to be . is this skill only partially working ?
 please dont comment  if u think it works i am interested in titans to do test with normal attacks and confirm 6 mobs take damage including  the main target mob  at same time when furious slasher skill is active ty all 

@Juji

could u also please do some testing to confirm also  , this is one of main titans damages if going down normal crit damage route 

mobs need to be in front of you, its like a V shaped range that affects the buff, i have not logged in a titan account for over a year, so I do not know why the other mobs do not take dmg