Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Hime

20 minutes ago, err0r said:

I have a suggestion, please do both the dead chars after 1 hour of inactivity get disconect, and the dead animal pets to disappear so we will reduce the lag more

mmm i think is better if they implement the OFFLINE STORE ... 

8 minutes ago, lovelySword said:

mmm i think is better if they implement the OFFLINE STORE ... 

in other words, do you want to crush the economy even more? Isn't it better to limit farming to 1 spot not 2-3 with corks bugs with dead animals

@Juji u may wanna check event stick turn in roll back some stuff...   weapon values just totally changed...

or re-enable the event purchase and let us all try fairly.  letting ppl keep these items is def not a cool outcome to the current situation.

5 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

core is getting the neutral zone update, maybe this is prep for us to get it early like the ketra update?

Can you please post a link to the neutral zone update patch notes? Ty!

9 hours ago, Chymna said:

Stop asking for the greedy chests! We got enough lags and made rich a group of program cheaters. 
Hope not more greedy anymore!

They said temporarily disabled then never mentioned them again as if people wouldn't notice they weren't re-enabled. They refuse to even acknowledge this in any way, shape or form. I guess if you refuse to respond then the problem doesn't exist. In the meantime "program cheaters" get richer every day whether there's greedy chests or not; and guess what? It's ncwest's job to get rid of them, but clearly they don't in any meaningful way. Gemstone powders? Nowhere to be found. Lv5 or greater brooch jewels? Even the most insignificant ones are ridiculously overpriced. And you gotta wait for whatever promo includes substantial amounts of them to overpay for something we should be having an abundance of at this point. Enjoy your exalted jewels. Every time we get some bread crumbs tossed our way bots will take advantage of the opportunity. Then you clowns come along and ask for stuff to be removed because if you can't farm it on your own terms then no one should have it.

Edit: So much for "standard maintenance" btw.

32 minutes ago, Degus said:

wait, what'd I miss?

The end of L2 in real time.....

For those of you who do not know, the rewards for exchanging Event Dragon Weapons were changed with maintenance.  So for example; where yesterday a +12 Event Dragon Slayer gave a lv4 Crap Jewel it now gives a Dragon Claw (yes; a F@#$ing DRAGON CLAW). 

Where a +10 Dragon Slayer gave 3x Forg Books it now gives a +16-+18 Cloak Destruction Scroll.....

EDIT:  I'm just waiting to see what NC does about this but I think this is it for me. 

Do you really have anything to expect from this failed company? A roll back is a totally "must" or it blows away everything. Compensating ppl with roses and crap like this is a total fail also as they now dropped their masks and showed us how much they change the initial rewards that other areas get.......just to get in our wallets....all they care about...

And now this crap.....imbalance incapability to keep hiding their own crap....gg

• Like 1

There is no reason to play in this server, i will ask for refund for all my prestige if they don't rollback, this is called FRAUD, in Naia one single person bought all the chest 1 moinute after server restart, as always he knew about the bug and exploited, no reason really to do anything else than quit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1