Dragon Slayer event maintenance bug

RTX1

i need +14  evebt weapon to trade for dragon weapon stage 3  in event npc 

NC  giveaway  to all event players  DRAGON WEAPON  STAGE 3   GRATS 1 MORE TIME TO MECHANICS OF GAME  hahahahahahhahahaha  

I bought and sold a lot of the dragon boxes and even bought a lot of the enchanted dragon slayers for sale in Giran. Can I have those back now that the rewards for them have changed? I would like some dragon claws or greater agathions stuff like that please, and thank you in advance. Or just give a stage 3 dragon weapon of choice probably easier fix.

Fix should be- store gives back the number of boxes purchased per account. If you bought 50 boxes you get 50 when servers come back for a chance at the new rewards. If you bought 5000 then you get 5000. Upside would be fair shot at actual decent rewards. Downside is that anyone who didn't purchase with ncoin is out.

14 hours ago, DieMadHoe said:

Fix should be- store gives back the number of boxes purchased per account. If you bought 50 boxes you get 50 when servers come back for a chance at the new rewards. If you bought 5000 then you get 5000. Upside would be fair shot at actual decent rewards. Downside is that anyone who didn't purchase with ncoin is out.

Did you even think before you wrote that?