Emergency Maintenance: Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Juji

• L2 Team

Live servers will be down for emergency maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 12:25 p.m. The servers will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Rollback of the Live service from before servers opened after maintenance
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6

2 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

i like your communication bro, half of of the gamer probable was on instance or in time zone :D and pff 5 min before maintenance get the message :D
New record bro :D

The server will get rollback so dont need to worry about itens and instace zones you were doing

1 minute ago, xQuiuvat said:

The server will get rollback so dont need to worry about itens and instace zones you were doing

i live in eu, right now 21:32 so in 5 hour, its 03:30 am :D
Almost all naia gamer will be have 3-5am when server up

• Rollback of the Live service from before servers opened after maintenance

IS VERY VERY DELICATED FOR GAME GOOD DESICiON 

ROLLBACK  OUT ( homero simnson)

1 minute ago, KissMyKnife said:

i live in eu, right now 21:32 so in 5 hour, its 03:30 am :D
Almost all naia gamer will be have 3-5am when server up

who cares about naia?
chronos is the money

• Haha 1

Yea what about  rune I just bought, had 1 hr 23 min left on . can get money back.  really suck to loose 5 hr xp, can I get reimbursed all those wasted SS I bought in NC store.  really  why should my money be wasted for bug you should of expected.   If it happened in Korean server sure it will be used on ours.  It really made no sense that you where able to sale event  Over Enchanted  weapons.  Why would you allow that.   the item where guaranteed at the enchant those items where allowed to be sold. made no sense.,   well I guess I'll go back to spring cleaning on Girls room,  Good Will get fresh dump  not played with toys.