Emergency Maintenance: Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Juji

2 minutes ago, Pleby said:

So what's the actual reason for this Emergency "rollback" ? We know what your doing and how long it takes but for what reason? Did something happen while I was at work?

We got reward tables fromJapan for the Dragon Slayer promo.

2 minutes ago, JOSEPH said:

God there are people who take advantage of a bug in the server to have, things that I would never have, the retroeder is fine, there is no talk of wasting time, intances, or nonsense, it is about that here people earn extra money and put the server fruit .... there are people who made BILLIONS in a couple of hours, when others just didn't know about it.

It is a spectacular decision and I hope there will be reprisals to the players who used the bug uncritically these players

maybe 1-2 days ban because friday olys and ncsoft dont want these people lose their matches  xD  

1 minute ago, Dawe said:

We got reward tables fromJapan for the Dragon Slayer promo.

Thank you for telling me. Although I don't know what those table give you, it seems to be pretty bad that they went for a drastic measure like this one.

So after the rollback well get those tables from NcSoft? As an apology for this unpleasant experience?...ofc I'm joking when do we ever get good gifts from them?

Just now, Pleby said:

Thank you for telling me. Although I don't know what those table give you, it seems to be pretty bad that they went for a drastic measure like this one.

So after the rollback well get those tables from NcSoft? As an apology for this unpleasant experience?...ofc I'm joking when do we ever get good gifts from them?

many dragon claws 

is the same when some people "find" the info about next events  and try to have big benefits and when you find info about the event all the things are expensive....but all know this and 90% off this people are the same like with gready chest and so on(using 3 rd programs) with gm "friends".....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ErrorFatal said:

I understand that if someone abuses a BUG the company in this case NCWest should ban the account for abusing this BUG, or will they let the abusers remain free and without punishment?

we dont all have the same privileges in game  if you spend $$$$$$$$ you have more from someone that spends $$

3 minutes ago, ErrorFatal said:

I understand that if someone abuses a BUG the company in this case NCWest should ban the account for abusing this BUG, or will they let the abusers remain free and without punishment?

how is it abusing a bug if the npc to give items was giving the wrong items?  this is ncsoft's fault, not the users.

a server roll back is appropriate here, not bans.

1 minute ago, ErrorFatal said:

yep, some of big players intentionally understood their inconvenience and abused to take Huge Advantage than others in silent mode....

It seems a Regulars Ban income

2 minutes ago, ErrorFatal said:

Thats why i insta logged off when i heard about the bug. Wont lose anything but my time

1 minute ago, xxbutcherxx said:

Hope is not because I spent 11 royal gold tickets to make my bow +21, so @Juji how can this be resolved? why do we have to pay for your mistakes and the server exploit people?

u will get your adena / dragon slayers / golds back and your original weapon.  please try again and i wish u luck.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, iHyperlite said:

how is it abusing a bug if the npc to give items was giving the wrong items?  this is ncsoft's fault, not the users.

a server roll back is appropriate here.

yes ncwest fault but why all the time same people do the exploit befor all to notice?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zyrax3S said:

yes ncwest fault but why all the time same people do the exploit befor all to notice?

there are a handful of players who have all the adena on each server.  these players also have top items.

buying items on the AH that the masses turned in for isnt a bug, exploit, or anything.  its a poorly ran maintenance and a server roll back is fine.

if the person who made a stage 3 on the claws is banned, so would every single person who tried to enchant after maint, regardless if they know of the bug or not. 

bit rediculous expectation for bans to be issued on that.

5 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

Yes, but if you know that something is wrong, the right thing to do is to report the BUG and not take advantage of it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

If it is abuse, the player is by mistake of the game obtained 70Billions in 1 sec and they repeat it. and one who plays normal Thing gets 1 billion a day or less.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ErrorFatal said:

Yes, but if you know that something is wrong, the right thing to do is to report the BUG and not take advantage of it.

it was reported immidiately by multiple people.

are you stating they should ban ppl and leave the servers un-rolled back?

2 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

there are a handful of players who have all the adena on each server.  these players also have top items.

buying items on the AH that the masses turned in for isnt a bug, exploit, or anything.  its a poorly ran maintenance and a server roll back is fine.

if the person who made a stage 3 on the claws is banned, so would every single person who tried to enchant after maint, regardless if they know of the bug or not. 

bit rediculous expectation for bans to be issued on that.

is the same like in the past dont forget about shilen +10 ,clock +20 and so on...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JOSEPH said:

If it is abuse, the player is by mistake of the game obtained 70Billions in 1 sec and they repeat it. and one who plays normal Thing gets 1 billion a day or less.

theyre re-setting the server, no one is getting anything tho...

1 minute ago, iHyperlite said:

restore abuse is totally different than what happened today.

yes and tell us Sir, why in this past situation nobody of Big RTM didnt take any punishment?

C'mon then now let's talk about ur different story.

• Like 1