Emergency Maintenance: Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Juji

instead of bringing to our server 

Einhasad's shop

which everybody is asking for a long time to give us access to so needed consumables (Jewels, Forgotten Books, Crystal of Dawn, etc) at reasonable price,

NCFAIL can only do what they are good at !

#NCFailAlwaysFail

• Haha 1

after this weekly maintenance it was clear that they would reduce the rate enchant to make life harder for players, and after the maintenance the rates seemed normal so much so that almost all weapons in the event reached +10 or +

Do we also lose all XP gained? Did i seriously spend most of my day leveling my toon? And get my evening game time taken away from me? Such professionals , you would think after 17years you can manage a game properly.. ><

Hmm, think most of you completely missed what this all means. Over the passed 2 weeks i spent about $200.00 on this event and got myself close to 15+ lvl5 jewels. Some i sold some i kept to improve myself. Last night i bought a pack just to finish up and see what i could get today. Then they messed up.. and showed us all why Korea has lots of DW's. Just get the sword to +12 and you get a dragon claw. Out of the 800 enchants that i have I got 13 dragon claws, 1 Greater Charm, 1 Insanity talisman and 1 Forbidden something or other. Now consider the 11+ jewels that i got, if we were getting the "Korean" version of rewards i'd easily have enough Dragon claws for a DW because i would have spent a tad more with these kind of results. Now i dont get jack. Most of you feel this is cool sense you weren't getting anything out of it, so no big deal. But i don't spend in crazy amounts. This was gonna be INCREDIBLE for me. And im sure a few others. Know this, those who have alot still have alot. Those of us that don't and saw the Holy Grail ...will never be the same. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rollback ok ... but you will take the dragon weapons back from top clans??? or ......  like past with a dragon weapon stage 3  a player asked to give him back dw stage 2 so with the items of stage 3 can make one more stage1 or 2 i think ???

I'm actually very  upset... the NCwest rates are horrible compared to other regions.. i finally get 1 claw, after MONTHS!! of trying to buy them in game... finally the the rates became similar to other game servers for just a few hours...  And now rollback....
 @Juji There has to be a better solution to allow more players possible access to these items at a reasonable rate, and stop taking them away from players when by rare chance they get 1.

46 minutes ago, Juji said:

Live servers will be down for emergency maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 12:25 p.m. The servers will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Rollback of the Live service from before servers opened after maintenance

will the server transfers that were processed remain?

will all ncoin purchases be reset?

so many mistakes and all at the expense of the customers  !!! you can not be so irresponsible !!! you do not respect the money that your customers give you !!! 

if there is a serious manager there he should send you for a permanent vacation back to your home !!!

• Like 1

God there are people who take advantage of a bug in the server to have, things that I would never have, the retroeder is fine, there is no talk of wasting time, intances, or nonsense, it is about that here people earn extra money and put the server fruit .... there are people who made BILLIONS in a couple of hours, when others just didn't know about it.

It is a spectacular decision and I hope there will be reprisals to the players who used the bug uncritically these players