Forums

Emergency Maintenance: Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Juji

• L2 Team
4 minutes ago, KingUnderGround said:

After the first maintenance I bought a infinite orichalcum quiver, and now I just checked my character and it's gone. Is that because of the roll back?

Yes it is gone because of the rollback, but the Adena you used to buy the quiver is back on your character.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Juji said:

I have spawned Angel Cat and Dandy (use /target dandy twice) for the time being until next week.

We spent hour(s) for instances, one day of  runes, quests, farm and got 4 balls... Thanks...

I realized how cheap is my life.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

How do this things even hapen, does't anyone do a check before letting people login, some one from staff enther the game and chech the important stuff like the event itmes, like no one cares just clilc a button install update, or people do not even know what to check .

If this would be a power plant people could of died, every job should be taken seriously no matter what you do even a game.

And it seems the only way to play the game to the full potential is to get a bug 🐛 , wow someone is realy trying  to destroy  a good game, let people  get itmes easyer and enjoy the game by actualy playing the game not running  all day afther new itmes , better itmes, it is  a market , potatoes 🥔

So let me get this straight. Something was broken that benefited us, so it was fixed with a roll back in record time. But when we had lag you were incapable of reading forums and getting that fixed for ..years. Now, that the NPC to trade the normal event items is broken to the point of us not being capable of using it...you're waiting for a fix.  So basically &*^^%us.  Gotcha. Oh and 4 Dandy balls do not = 13 dragon claws. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WHO OF YOU NCSOFT WILL  GIVE ME BACK THE TIME THAT I SPENT MY ELECTRICITY TO PLAY YOUR IDIOT GAME ? WHO WILL APOLOGISE TO ME ? TOP NO  -100 COMPANY THAT DOESNT KNOW HIS JOB DOESNT KNOW HOW TO WORK ON LINEAGE2 . CONGRADUFCKINGLATIONS USELESS

• Like 1

Things like this has happen before, but all those other times only the guys at the top of the food chain got the benefit. Was the game rolled back to take away what they got out of it. HELL NO. They still got to make the +20 weapon or those jewels , or the DW. So this time some of the little guys got something out of it.. WAIT...WTF...Roll this sh.it back. It may take a little time for me to recover from what i had in my inventory, to what i see now. You have no ideal how much i really wanna curse at this moment. 

I currently have 2 toons in my party that I run prestige runes on.  Because NCWest decided to "roll back" the servers and erase the runes that I applied to one of my characters, I lose the effect of the ++adena and spoil/drops for the whole party!  This is costing me every hour and rendering the runes on 2 characters useless!  Wow!  

• Haha 1

LF confirmation about the NCoin status: if I spent some amount between the maintenances, were they compensated with the final maintenance? 

Also, suggest extending the current and postponing all the other scheduled events for 1 week.

@Juji what about prestige pack? i activated after restart you do rollback  and now i don't have it. no items in dimensional merchant, not possible to activate it again in my account.  GG? Pay and dont get anything nice new model...

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Juji said:

La reversión está completa (todos los datos del juego se han revertido al estado anterior a la apertura del servidor). ¡Los servidores ahora están de nuevo en línea!

Hoy discutiremos el tema del intercambio con el equipo de desarrollo y esta semana compartiremos una actualización sobre nuestros planes de compensación. He generado Angel Cat y Dandy (use / target dandy dos veces) por el momento hasta la próxima semana.

prestige pack aplied 09/06 disaspear by maintenance emergency. replace plis

3 hours ago, philosophy1 said:

WHO OF YOU NCSOFT WILL  GIVE ME BACK THE TIME THAT I SPENT MY ELECTRICITY TO PLAY YOUR IDIOT GAME ? WHO WILL APOLOGISE TO ME ? TOP NO  -100 COMPANY THAT DOESNT KNOW HIS JOB DOESNT KNOW HOW TO WORK ON LINEAGE2 . CONGRADUFCKINGLATIONS USELESS

Pay you for the time that you spent having fun? wait what?

People bleep up everyday, me, you, everyone. spare me the " I am Mr Perfect lecture or that it should not have happened " a lot of things mess up but you choose to use that attitude here that you know that there will be no consequences.

I think the problem is not they made a mistake , that can hapen it is normal, the problem is that they make people work realy hard for this game and i meen realy hard $, ( exp, itmes, enchants, boxes....) and they should put the same effort in the game that they demand from players

and when the pandemic brought players to the game they just made them pay $ more and more , instead of supporting people to play the game easy 

• Thanks 1

Funny thing..

I was on break from this game for over a year, and logged in once to stream maybe 5minutes to a friend looking for a game during the height of the pandemic.. Im glad he choose another game.. 

when I left things were..

Overpriced, unobtainable eq, low enchant rates, etc, etc, and incompetent staff making mistake after mistake.. 

First day I logged in since was yesterday.

I grabbed the free event items and some SS and went to where I was last at, let my party grind while checking my friendlist ingame and boom servers down.. 

popped in a discord and then here to the forums to find.. well.. nothing changed.. and ncwest still blaming everyone else for their problems and mistakes...

The funniest thing about this to me.. and take this with a grain of time as I havent been around or bothered to check how anything is now..

But Juji would always complain they couldnt release patch notes ontime because they had to test the dev updates and make modifications as needed.. (but always says they cant make changes). Which lead to last minute and eventually patch notes after the updates.. with missing items and lots of lost oppertunities.

What Ive come back to is all to familiar..

That an about 100 changes in game Im still trying to wrap my head around.

• Like 1