Hi ncwest..

MrDan

If now after this exploint we dont have  some ban then is no reason to play here anymore.Exploint is from bouth sides the players and the ppl from behind the server who have acces  to make changes to server.Because us like normal players who invest real money in game dont get nothing.If nothing will happen that mean all the people from the past said true about the scam company and big coruption for some big players like on naia .Like that guy on naia who know the issue and buyed all the chest from players before another one to notice....And now i come back with me question :Worth anymore to invest me time and me money here ? @Juji @Hime.Sorry for me bad english but this is not normal anymore...have a nice night/day guys!

• Thanks 1

It has always been shady before when they used external programs to level  afk all banned them but those who gave the most money to the game, having tests, were never banned only by mortals who did not pay and it will always be like that, pay and you will win nothing but gl :)

I hope i get one answer and  no to delete me topic.....just need to think i played on this event and was hard to get a +13-14 weapon from event and  from exchange you get bulshit...to get something good was after 16+ hard to get here,and now you get claw or dw for low enchants after the event end that no more words,,,,,

• L2 Team

The issue with the Dragon Slayer weapon today is not an exploit injected into the server, and we're resolving the issues and its effects with the unscheduled maintenance. 

2 minutes ago, Hime said:

The issue with the Dragon Slayer weapon today is not an exploit injected into the server, and we're resolving the issues and its effects with the unscheduled maintenance. 

and what about the "premium" patches in other regions and to our region all time heavy nerf of quality? time to stop milking us coz is a Shame and change direction?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hime said:

no more words but today i understand why on all events i invest real money and dont get nothing...is good to know for next events to stop put money because you have no chance to get something with "luck".Have  a good day/ night.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Hime Time to stop milking us with bad rewards. We got a bullet proof that we do not get same rewards as other zones events.

How can someone sleep at night while knowing that you mess up with people who actually try to progress in a game, but get stolen by your company?

Start giving us the same items for each event, we lack so many items and still spend money to get ripped off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It's crazy to see how easy should be to get Dragon Weapons... You just prove it with today's event settings... In a few hours the AH got ~25 Dragon Claws... Imagine if we got those settings from the begining of the event ( 3weeks) lolz.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Naia is nerfed last 5 months, all events give nothing, just scrolls, and believe me better got this scrolls than grain kain scrools or sayha energy or enchant lvl 4 seed bracelet, cuz all will fail and u will got nothing, we must stop spend on this events or nothing will change, like i always said, we are the clows

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, CoL said:

It's crazy to see how easy should be to get Dragon Weapons... You just prove it with today's event settings... In a few hours the AH got ~25 Dragon Claws... Imagine if we got those settings from the begining of the event ( 3weeks) lolz.

They refuse to listen to their patrons. If you vastly improve the chances of getting a  top prize, you actually generate more revenue, because people always spend more when the good prizes drop more frequently. 

But the flipside of that coin is that players just aren't paying attention. Everyone has been saying for months now that the odds of getting anything good in all of these events is worse, not better, than previous versions of the same event. Nevertheless, people keep reaching for their credit cards and spending like crazy.

That will never convince NCSoft to change their ways. Ever. Why should they? They are getting far more from you than you, the consumer, get in return. That's the definition of the perfect business transaction. Look it up in the dictionary and you'll see faces of current L2 players next to the term.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Lineage. Enjoy your time...and please do leave your wallet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GhostShadow said:

They refuse to listen to their patrons. If you vastly improve the chances of getting a  top prize, you actually generate more revenue, because people always spend more when the good prizes drop more frequently. 

That's exactly my words. 

I want to laugh BUHAHA!
Every other post is QQ and you buy BUHAHA!
You got nothing, come on with the game, BUHAHA!
You will achieve nothing, and he goes on vacation for your money: D BUHAHA! Maybe it will wake you up. : D
Are you really adults?

24 minutes ago, Erica28 said:

Question I often wonder is, why does NCwest want these items to be so rare knowing a small amount of people control the flow of these items in game and do RMT.

Because they are part from RMT 100%. Why would it be so hard to get some items if only people who RMT have them? They get a share, RMT guys get their share, and the company gets less profit. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Erica28 said:

Pytanie, które często się zastanawiam, brzmi: dlaczego NCwest chce, aby te przedmioty były tak rzadkie, wiedząc, że niewielka liczba ludzi kontroluje ich przepływ w grze i wykonuje RMT.

Because I pay them a lot, so why should they change it: D

5 hours ago, Erica28 said:

Question I often wonder is, why does NCwest want these items to be so rare knowing a small amount of people control the flow of these items in game and do RMT.

If everyone had all the top items, not much $$$$ would be generated next event now would it?

15 hours ago, Hime said:

yes, i can accept it was a mistake, but it reveal how you consider your player base.... time to make this game great as it should be !!!