Unscheduled Live Server Maintenance: Thursday, June 10, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello all,

There will be an unscheduled maintenance today at 11:00 a.m. PDT (8:00 p.m GMT+2). Game servers will be unavailable for 1 hour and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Mysterious Dragon Slayer exchange will be re-enabled with the correct rewards.

Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

There will be an unscheduled maintenance today at 11:00 a.m. PDT (8:00 p.m GMT+2). Game servers will be unavailable for 1 hour and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Mysterious Dragon Slayer exchange will be re-enabled with the correct rewards.

Thank you!

You owe me 50.000 adena fee for my coal mine interruption, pls mail it to me as soon as possible, Character name Surzy on Server Naia

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Pia said:

@Hime I hope you give me back my 20 mins of Primeval Isle. You took me out being there and you warned 15 minutes before ... what are you doing with the server?

Wait we lose time also? If so I want my 27 min back from Coal mine. they are mine to use not yours u damn bastards!

4 minutes ago, Degus said:

Cuando viste el anuncio, exporta y vuelve después, no es de extrañar que estos tipos nunca nos respondan, ¡deberían cobrarte adena cada vez que publiques algo tan estúpido!

Let's see how crude you are when they take you out while you are in a timed zone. and the assholes that you say are incredible. Luckily the air is free, otherwise you would already be dead.

Hace 2 horas, Pleby dijo:

Me debes una tarifa de 50.000 adena por la interrupción de mi mina de carbón, por favor envíamela lo antes posible, Nombre del personaje Surzy en el servidor Naia

2 hours ago, Pleby said:

Me debes una tarifa de 50.000 adena por la interrupción de mi mina de carbón, por favor envíamela lo antes posible, Nombre del personaje Surzy en el servidor Naia

minimun exp nd adena for week 

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

With this maintenance:

Thank you!

this is the 2nd unscheduled maintenance after weekly server maintenance, and its really cutting into the money people spend on the game and the time we have to put into the game...where is our refunds and compensation for the real life money we waste with this game?

also, all of the player base need to get on korean official NCwest site and report our problems here with NCwest devs to the devs over there in korea

maybe then we can see some positive improvement on our client here in the west

Time to get some popcorn again and read some dramas here :D Good thing i dont take this game so so seriously or else i will end up like this bunch of cry babies in forums everytime something happened :D But when they request about GM BUFFS they like a bunch of kiddos like nothing happened after they get the GM BUFFS lmao.!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

With this maintenance:

Thank you!

How many times a week is emergency maintenance required!? Is it an intern you are doing? 🤔

9 minutes ago, voo said:

i love it when stuff enabled and reenabled at expense of the players...gg

I know, that's the best feeling u can possible want. Emergency Rollbacks, unscheduled maintenance, etc. All the good stuff, Love it! 

Make an item drops and / or experience event and that's it. People are upset, both the one who bought thousands of boxes with Ncoin and did not get anything as the one who struggled to collect items and adena to bu.y boxes with adena. 

We do not demand anything for free, just give us the satisfaction of farming and get some exchangeable prize in return.
Be vice for the love of God! 

Sincerely. Karves The Orc

Because of this i ended up selling my boxes and didn't wanna fck with it anymore .

Ofc now i dont get a reroll and get my boxes back to try for the real rewards ... do i now ?

It so nice that you do it when it suits you best but not when it suits everyone else .

I am literally done with spending $$ just because of this BS .