Blessed exalted vs enchanted exalted

Hikizume

Hi, i haven't played in a long time I was wondering what are the differences between the items/armor from the blessed exalted box and the one that u get from the storyline quest (enchanted/enhanced exalted).  Are they really better ? Is it interesting to get them ?

I was also wondering if they were transferable betwenn account chars through dimensional merchant. 

Thxs all for your answers 😀

3 hours ago, Djos said:

Hi, i haven't played in a long time I was wondering what are the differences between the items/armor from the blessed exalted box and the one that u get from the storyline quest (enchanted/enhanced exalted).  Are they really better ? Is it interesting to get them ?

I was also wondering if they were transferable betwenn account chars through dimensional merchant. 

Thxs all for your answers 😀

blessed exalted are stronger and can be enchanted to +10.  you also get a bunch of other items (longing, sayha tali, boost pots) with the blessed exalted pack.

the quest exalted gear is trash and should be ignored for the blessed exalted from the store.

The Challenger Weapons beat finding some ++ Apocalypse/Specter until you complete Exalted 1&2 so you can use Augment/SoulCrystal on Enhanced Exalted. The Armor(especially ++), Jewelry and other goodies are ALL superior to what you get through Exalted Quests, the Armor would be better with half the PVE effect of Eternal Bloody... and when they start selling more maybe they remove buy limit.

(If you have Bloody Weapon to use up to Exalted 2 + etc., you can send Challenger Tickets by Dimensional Merchant to a free-play Alt or PK maybe shop?)