Debuffs not working

Ishmila

There is a major glitch in pvp where debuffs do not land on players who are high lvl.    We have tested +20 skills ( max)   on lvl 120 characters with it failing 100% of the time.  This needs to be looked into and fixed ASAP. 

Agree even though all my summoner debuffs where +20 before I changed class they are still technically a level 109 skill so landing a level 120 is impossible.  All debuff skills are like that they are stuck at level 108-110 depending when you last get to upgrade them.

• Like 1

This is why I changed my main class form ISS. NC Soft seems to be more interested in creating items to make money, instead of making sure the game mechanics actually work. Song of silence hasn't landed in YEARS. Root, NEVER at least petrify has a .0005% chance at landing. Skill land rates need to be adjusted in a BIG BIG way. There isnt any reason to play any other class than a DD and just do straight damage, and that makes the game suck. 

• Like 1

You have to provide more information, level penalty exists, to the point they will not land at all(with a few exception such as iss debuffs), the same applies to monsters... And on top of that you have plenty of items that increase de-buff resistance. But we do know that game now is all about lethal blows and you should expect even more similar unbalances to come in next updates.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Amaryz said:

You have to provide more information, level penalty exists, to the point they will not land at all(with a few exception such as iss debuffs), the same applies to monsters... And on top of that you have plenty of items that increase de-buff resistance. But we do know that game now is all about lethal blows and you should expect even more similar unbalances to come in next updates.

yeah some classes the debuffs dont land at all on 120 mobs, even if the player is 120, so there is something not working correctly 

On 6/12/2021 at 3:30 PM, Ishmila said:

There is a major glitch in pvp where debuffs do not land on players who are high lvl.    We have tested +20 skills ( max)   on lvl 120 characters with it failing 100% of the time.  This needs to be looked into and fixed ASAP. 

its not a bug or glitch, its just poor development as usual

the reason you are seeing this is because your skills lvl is way below the players level

not to mention all of the jewels and debuff resist items /skills

you have played this game your whole life and dont realize these simple mechanics?

• 3 months later...

if you listen to the general public of classes that debuff, tanks, iss, are effected the most and NC has told me its working as intended, and if they are intending to kill the game due to classes being worthless....  people dont want to play classes because their skills dont land and its sad NC not doing anything

• 2 months later...

I would beg to differ, healers are also impacted greatly. Lumi is hit and miss on mobs in instances, it lands eventually if you spam it, yet I can see and Iss that is lower than me is able to land its debuffs 100% of the time, seriously no logic in that.  Dark Devour, and Dark Backfire seldom land. I can understand if the mob was red/dark yellow, but when its white and even green there is no reason it doesnt land.

• 2 months later...