Yul earring choices

SausageTown

• SausageTown changed the title to Yul earring choices

it really is not that simple but here you go!

not lindvior, it only gives regular crit dmg
b antharas more pvp oriented useless for pve 

my suggestion:
+8 angels for the skill power and +30 element attack
atlas for the skill crit dmg

On both of them you can get up to 5% p skill crit dmg augument.  

• Thanks 1

• 11 months later...
On 6/15/2021 at 3:15 PM, iHyperlite said:

lindvior gives dex, but it isnt worth the cost in my opinion for dmg increase.  atlas earring and blessed angels is the smarter choice.

Hi iHyperlite. Do you think the choice (atlas earring and blessed angels) still a good choice nowadays?

God accessory system (even on stage 1) would be the best but it is too expensive I believe. 

Blessed Angel still free unless you want to speed up the process and Angel still relatively affordable.

God / Dragon jewels are nice but very expensive and more of end game upgrade when you have max out other parts of your gear.  Not the choice for first upgrades upgrade, your armor weapon talismans agathions etc first.  As good as those jewels stats look without a probably built toon they meaningless.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Blessed Angel still free unless you want to speed up the process and Angel still relatively affordable.

God / Dragon jewels are nice but very expensive and more of end game upgrade when you have max out other parts of your gear.  Not the choice for first upgrades upgrade, your armor weapon talismans agathions etc first.  As good as those jewels stats look without a probably built toon they meaningless.

thanks for your remarks sly.

1 hour ago, iAndouille said:

Best is Dragon Earring +3+ / Atlas earring +12 

u can Augment both to get more pskill crit damage.

If can't afford dragon earring, use angel earring +8+ 

thanks iandouille for your remarks also.