Classic to Live

I think slowly your updating Classic Server and turning it into Live you might as well open the other town that you closed and open other castles we only see people or windows in Giran and other places mostly are bots and now your adding something that those adena RMT sellers can buy xD nice business @Juji @Hime better do something about it and probably add dynasty set too.. 

For sometime i have been saying: It was classic at first month of existence... after that it is another live.

I believed that just the fact ppl moved in mass to a CLASSIC server should be enought for NC realise that the game took a wrong turn somewhere in the middle. And ppl were expecting a true C2-C3 server, not a p2w fest: quests gone, old class transfers gone, craft gone, even revamping areas and completly removing drop/spoil tables (what helps to not existing economy), etc.... NC dont care what we suggest... so better not to waist time and enjoy the good memories from 18 years ago.

Yeah it is the same with our new runes system, basically same as Live.

Other than that I would say Tower of Insolence, Classic got it first then on Live now it got updated. Kinda lame if you think it that way.