Herald of Light

No one start cry yet so i will be the first one :) Looks like we exp too fast and getting too much adena :P

Spawn time for monsters in the Swamp of Screams have been changed.

Rewards for the Isle of Souls (Strongholds 2, 3) Hunting Zone monsters have been adjusted.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, voo said:

swamp only great xp for those at top/solo it...this nerf slows them down.

u havent been in a proper fafurion group im guessing

my swamp solo (i 1 shot mobs as a dagger) max boost with deton vit etc is 330 tril/hour or so.  fafurion no deton cake group comes in at 180-200 tril/hour.

swamp is a waste of time to move to if you are perma farming fafu, which the top people are.  this will just hurt the 115-118 ppl trying to catch up.

4 hours ago, cancerdancer1337 said:

why not boost stronghold 1? seems way more logical way to close the adena gap. now your even further crippling anyones chance to catch up to this games content much less the players that benefited from it.

The answer to this is very obvious, what is breaking the game and leaving it inflated, is the addition of the strongest areas, this added to the disproportionate imbalance of players being able to kill any and all monsters with an area skill, inflates the adena in a totally unbalanced way, this makes the lower areas remain at the same effectiveness, beginner/intermediate players continue to farm the same amount of adena while the price of the items goes up. When I started playing here, I farmed about 700kk a day and now I farm 1b to 1.2b a day... back then an Elmore +7 was 20b a radiant was 25b nowadays? all 50bi up, please... what a nerf all!

• Thanks 1

My point is simple I will pay for Destiny + Prestige till the end of year. And If I (being solo player) will not reach 115 at least, I leave this s***t. 

And let they "adjust" everything they want. 

Second time.. I (and players like me) didn't even reach "new swamp" and they nerfed it. Nerfed IoS. Nerfed TOI  ....     

All for tops, something for free players and nothing for middle tier. HF

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, voo said:

my 1 toon can farm 300b a month...now just imagine if i 7 of em

Honestly, I am okay with farmers. If they have time, there is no problem.

BUT I am against that difference between mine (not really cheap) character and farmers is not x2, x3 or even x5, but x10 in adena income (all daily zones + afk grind).

What to say about newbies...

2 hours ago, Discreet said:

1 month = 30 days, more or less, 10 billion a day you make? I call BS!

As an aoe character, yes that's possible.

I'm a dagger, so single target. ToI = 30b/week. Ios2 = 2.5b/day. That equates to about 7b/day I make.

You would be disgusted if you knew what is possible on toi 3...

4 hours ago, Discreet said:

1 month = 30 days, more or less, 10 billion a day you make? I call BS!

Top archers of the servers made 80-100b on TOI perweek and  6-8b on IOS per day.
I will let you do the maths here ok . 

6 hours ago, Aussie said:

Top archers of the servers made 80-100b on TOI perweek and  6-8b on IOS per day.
I will let you do the maths here ok . 

The only people making 6-8b in IoS  a day are cheating, prove me wrong.

9 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

As an aoe character, yes that's possible.

I'm a dagger, so single target. ToI = 30b/week. Ios2 = 2.5b/day. That equates to about 7b/day I make.

You would be disgusted if you knew what is possible on toi 3...

3b per hour at ToI for single target? :P How? i was thinking is 1.8-2 max :)

2 minutes ago, FoToMoTo said:

3b per hour at ToI for single target? :P How? i was thinking is 1.8-2 max :)

Toi2, deton, br rose, normal dragon, beer, pom, healer buff.

I made a couple upgrades on chronos ;)

If I drop deton, adena drops to about 2.3b/hr