Herald of Light

1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

Define cheating in this example. Doing 2 spots doesn't take cheats. 

correct, but you can't make 6-8b in 2 spots either, still lookin to see how people are doin 2 spots afk w/o 3rd party software involved, this is where it gets ugly.

1 hour ago, Degus said:

correct, but you can't make 6-8b in 2 spots either, still lookin to see how people are doin 2 spots afk w/o 3rd party software involved, this is where it gets ugly.

if they do 2 spots, swap gear to a 2nd yul, repeat, its easy...

43 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

if they do 2 spots, swap gear to a 2nd yul, repeat, its easy...

ok, well sure, or 2 geared toon with out swapping gear too, pretty sure that's not what we talkin about here though

1 hour ago, Degus said:

ok, well sure, or 2 geared toon with out swapping gear too, pretty sure that's not what we talkin about here though

i dont know exactly what the claim is, thats why im asking.  people can do 3-4 spots with mkb macros, pending they have enough pets to put, so anything is really possible.  the map area's layout is the limiting factor and the toon used as a dd.

17 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

i dont know exactly what the claim is, thats why im asking.  people can do 3-4 spots with mkb macros, pending they have enough pets to put, so anything is really possible.  the map area's layout is the limiting factor and the toon used as a dd.

exactly, that's not supposed to be supported, if you can't do it w/ ingame macro's alone, that's against the eula, that's why I said this could get ugly.  That's botting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Degus said:

exactly, that's not supposed to be supported, if you can't do it w/ ingame macro's alone, that's against the eula, that's why I said this could get ugly.  That's botting.

dude, juji has stated mkb software wasnt bannable on these forums.  im kind of over the hole mkb macro isnt legit stuff.  every person who makes a video or streams is using mkb macro to do this stuff.  if it was bannable, ppl would be banned for it.

the fact you all still hold this as some super terrible action is just sad.

mkb isnt injecting the client, it doesnt have logic, it is literally the same as in game macro just more lines.  once the macro software injects the client and reads packets, its bannable.  this is such an old complaint...

Show me where he said that.   I go by the rule your macro keyboard doesn't work till you download its software,  where do ya draw the line?  That's why I said it gets ugly.  Multiple actions are being done by non-supported software.  It's an advantage over others,  plain and simple.   Ignored doesn't mean allowed, I mean,  why ban any sort of bot if this is allowed?

2 hours ago, Degus said:

Show me where he said that.   I go by the rule your macro keyboard doesn't work till you download its software,  where do ya draw the line?  That's why I said it gets ugly.  Multiple actions are being done by non-supported software.  It's an advantage over others,  plain and simple.   Ignored doesn't mean allowed, I mean,  why ban any sort of bot if this is allowed?

I'm not going to waste time finding a post by him from years ago.  if you dont remember when he posted that, maybe you weren't playing then.  

riddle me this one batman, if mkb is illegal, why are all the top streamers for core/ncwest/etc not banned for showing themselves blatantly using mkb macro?

also, mmo's arent supposed to be a "level" playing field and fair for all.  if you want fair and level playing field, go play an fps or something like guild wars where they normalizes all gear during pvp.  why you still play this game when you despise so much about it is just unhealthy...

edit:  heres a link with some old quotes referenced on the subject.  the old forums are now gone and cant be linked, so if you think these are fake quotes, not my problem.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/3084-are-mouse-drivers-allowed-in-game/?do=findComment&comment=23735

cant edit my post, but long story short, if you arent decoding or injecting the lineage 2 client, it is not a bot.  a bot has logic and reacts to the environment present in game, reads health, etc, not just repeat the same key strokes.  to lump mkb software in the same conversation as a true bot is just sillyness.  they are not even close to the same thing.

14 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

cant edit my post, but long story short, if you arent decoding or injecting the lineage 2 client, it is not a bot.  a bot has logic and reacts to the environment present in game, reads health, etc, not just repeat the same key strokes.  to lump mkb software in the same conversation as a true bot is just sillyness.  they are not even close to the same thing.

yeah.. like if you use BOT you get ban

here we go, a bot with LOGIC and reacting to environment, still happily running on Naia plains and trashtalking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhS8I15270k

Sorry, I dont understand how you read those 4 quotes and came up with the conclusion it's ok, they all in fact state the opposite.  They state you need to be able to duplicate the macro w/ only ingame system, you (not u personally, I dont know you)  are running macros in macro's with timers to hit other macros, no man, that is NOT available in game.  So your "bot" can't run around a rock but it IS completely automated, kinda like a roBOT.    For real man, go back and read those quotes, I can't tell if you aren't understanding them or are agreeing w/ me in a fashion I am not receiving.

The best way to determine if how you are using these devices is a violation or not is by asking yourself "Can a normal keyboard/mouse combination replicate the same behavior?" If how you are using the programmable device can be done through a regular mouse/keyboard combination, then you won't have anything to worry about

26 minutes ago, Degus said:

Sorry, I dont understand how you read those 4 quotes and came up with the conclusion it's ok, they all in fact state the opposite.  They state you need to be able to duplicate the macro w/ only ingame system, you (not u personally, I dont know you)  are running macros in macro's with timers to hit other macros, no man, that is NOT available in game.  So your "bot" can't run around a rock but it IS completely automated, kinda like a roBOT.    For real man, go back and read those quotes, I can't tell if you aren't understanding them or are agreeing w/ me in a fashion I am not receiving.

The best way to determine if how you are using these devices is a violation or not is by asking yourself "Can a normal keyboard/mouse combination replicate the same behavior?" If how you are using the programmable device can be done through a regular mouse/keyboard combination, then you won't have anything to worry about

OK, we agree to disagree. 

On 6/16/2021 at 10:18 AM, Degus said:

The only people making 6-8b in IoS  a day are cheating, prove me wrong.

On Core there is an archer that makes 3 groups in altar 2, 3b/h and you have better runes in ncwest, so i'd say, 10b/day is a low number...Add in solo Throne, Toi 3, and that number should be way higher.

On 6/16/2021 at 5:18 AM, Degus said:

The only people making 6-8b in IoS  a day are cheating, prove me wrong.

ok, I've been proved wrong, we all know it's aprox 800kk an hour per pit,  so if you can do 3, 4, 5 pits, and recharge stones, yes, no prob, I can do 2 pits for about 10 mins before I'm bored to death, then I pick 1 and go out side. 

8 minutes ago, Ma7aMosca said:

a new neutral zone was introduced. with approximately 18 groups of monsters, with a drop of 120,000 adena per monster. meanwhile farm areas level 115 drop 20,000 per monsters. could improve adena drop by level.

they trying to help lower lvls gear up.  the ios1 adena increase is the same type of attempt.  unsure if it will work or not yet though...

13 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

they trying to help lower lvls gear up.  the ios1 adena increase is the same type of attempt.  unsure if it will work or not yet though...

well my archer could farm about 250m afk in IoP with aoe, now can't stay alive with single target, same gear, same buffs, same set up. Can't say he can safely solo dinos anymore. So same effort, less rewards for same areas for low to mid geared ppl. @Juji @Hime you two can give the under 112 lvl players with moderate gear a reason to log in your game and play? Your presence in the forums and input is amazing. So are the moderators who only pop up to play rules lawyer and contribute 0 to making the gaming experience in your forums and game better. 

1 hour ago, Degus said:

ok, I've been proved wrong, we all know it's aprox 800kk an hour per pit,  so if you can do 3, 4, 5 pits, and recharge stones, yes, no prob, I can do 2 pits for about 10 mins before I'm bored to death, then I pick 1 and go out side. 

Degus with the new update I actually played 1 hour active because mob damage been updated and defense slightly so what was 1 shot is now 1 shot and little more to my archer but I digress.  Playing actively and cautious i got 1.1 billion in an hour in 1 pit.  More aggressive few more tweaks to my defense 2 pits would probably be about 2 bil an hour.  I cannot play more than 1 hour actively before I get bored so I would say 3 - 4 billion a day if I push it but /shrugs; still don't get me anywhere near the items I need in game to upgrade my toon I really need bloody R110 armor to increase my elemental defense for PVE more than anything.

+8 Bloody R110 set or beter with FE is about 250 - 300 billion so 3 billion a day = 100 days of grinding to just upgrade my armor and by then probably even be more expensive.

Maybe your running more boost?  I been doing 1 pit afk for a long time, its consistently 800k ish every day,  I dont run rose or other pots as the mobs don't spawn fast enough, the only way to get more adena is more boost/luck out with the adena buff, these are hard numbers. 

2 hours ago, ffs said:

well my archer could farm about 250m afk in IoP with aoe, now can't stay alive with single target, same gear, same buffs, same set up. Can't say he can safely solo dinos anymore. So same effort, less rewards for same areas for low to mid geared ppl. @Juji @Hime you two can give the under 112 lvl players with moderate gear a reason to log in your game and play? Your presence in the forums and input is amazing. So are the moderators who only pop up to play rules lawyer and contribute 0 to making the gaming experience in your forums and game better. 

i hear you on that.  many people ive talked to who are 105-110 are saying they are struggling now just to do normal xp.

unfortunately, ios1 is going to become the same issue it was before we had ios2.  all good spots are perma locked down by top farmers with their gear on alts farming.  this exact thing is happening in neutral zone bc mobs drop a ludicrous amount of adena compared to any other open world spot.

10 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

i hear you on that.  many people ive talked to who are 105-110 are saying they are struggling now just to do normal xp.

unfortunately, ios1 is going to become the same issue it was before we had ios2.  all good spots are perma locked down by top farmers with their gear on alts farming.  this exact thing is happening in neutral zone bc mobs drop a ludicrous amount of adena compared to any other open world spot.

the thing is ppl will stay around as long as there is fun to be had and progression to be made, so we feel accomplishment. Id strongly suggest to the ppl in charge of this train wreck: CATER TO YOUR PLAYER BASE, ask the devs what you need, not what leftovers they throw at us