Herald of Light

Please do not complain, our team is working very hard to make the game roll. The game works as intended, please meanwhile boost your chars by investing $ in L2 Store. For other complains use ticket system( the automatic answer to your complains works perfect as always) 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Degus said:

Maybe your running more boost?  I been doing 1 pit afk for a long time, its consistently 800k ish every day,  I dont run rose or other pots as the mobs don't spawn fast enough, the only way to get more adena is more boost/luck out with the adena buff, these are hard numbers. 

Point wasn't how much I make its the pricing of items is so out there already its still insignificant for a mid tier player to get anything to move him more towards the top, Cloaks, God Jewels, Jewels in generals, R110 Bloody Armor all it way out of reach I have no clue how things got this lopsided.

5 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Point wasn't how much I make its the pricing of items is so out there already its still insignificant for a mid tier player to get anything to move him more towards the top, Cloaks, God Jewels, Jewels in generals, R110 Bloody Armor all it way out of reach I have no clue how things got this lopsided.

god jewels arent for mid or high tier, its for top tier only imo.  its the ultimate adena sink just like the collection book for end game players.

the rest of the stuff listed i agree with: cloaks / la vies / bloody armor / etc

20 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

people are selling level 5 ruby for 95 billion I mean really its not even a great level 1 and your selling for 95 billion?

Human nature is the most broken thing about this game. There are some good people, but for most part the player base sucks. 

18 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

god jewels arent for mid or high tier, its for top tier only imo.  its the ultimate adena sink just like the collection book for end game players.

the rest of the stuff listed i agree with: cloaks / la vies / bloody armor / etc

The problem is that mobs now practically require God jewels to kill anything efficiently. Lot of people in my clan are quitting because the game economy has really gotten out of hand and NCSoft isn't doing anything to rectify it for fear of breaking an economy that is already broken.

6 minutes ago, Get2ThePoint said:

The problem is that mobs now practically require God jewels to kill anything efficiently. Lot of people in my clan are quitting because the game economy has really gotten out of hand and NCSoft isn't doing anything to rectify it for fear of breaking an economy that is already broken.

i understand their frustration.  i have all gear except a 999 wep and god jewels, and i cannot solo dv with an iss.  i either need to spend more absurd money than i already have or quit.

it doesnt get better at higher levels unfortunately...

edit: im 118 so i should be in dv.  cem is a joke its so easy.

• Thanks 2

@Hyperlite it requires at least a good Dagger 116+ and an ISS to do DV.

You won't be as much efficient, but at 118 you should hit the 1900-2000 atk attribut.
The guy whom you occasionally did dailies before leaving just got his daggers and he said himself the weapon made the huge difference.

NC is blocking us on purpose to progress, blocking DW & Blood-Stain weapons to avoid more people taking over & engaging more PVP.

We will all hit 120 with crappy weapons at some point, because they don't give correct lootbox rates.

2 hours ago, extase1987 said:

@Hyperlite it requires at least a good Dagger 116+ and an ISS to do DV.

You won't be as much efficient, but at 118 you should hit the 1900-2000 atk attribut.
The guy whom you occasionally did dailies before leaving just got his daggers and he said himself the weapon made the huge difference.

NC is blocking us on purpose to progress, blocking DW & Blood-Stain weapons to avoid more people taking over & engaging more PVP.

We will all hit 120 with crappy weapons at some point, because they don't give correct lootbox rates.

if i was a fortune seeker, i dont think dv would be a problem honestly.  the ghost hunter requires aggro for shadow reverse to work properly, and keeping the back is sort of an issue there.  i know spoiled was able to do it, we discussed it before i left naia.  the fs is strong with self pom and no front dmg penalty.  i believe it has aoe confusion too which would be awesome.

and yes i agree with you about their strategy on 999 weps and the 120 comment.  i will be with my current daggers probably until i quit.

I keep getting to next hunting zone just before each update then falling back to where I been since Nov.  I am really get sick of these mobs its kind of stupid mobs of the same level keep getting strong but I level get better gear and get weaker how that make any sense?

PS Can you please explain to the community why this is called the Herald of Light Update.... I see no reference to Light or Heralds or anything in the patch notes.