Makkum in the dimensionn quest help

SleepingPower

I did 100 day rift mission and collected 100 dimensional traces.

Now i can take new quest - Makkum in the dimension.

I tried many times, was killed 4 times and 3 times was enough lucky to use bsoe in time.

I .looked for any hint or info on internet but didn't have big luck.

I found video on you tube but I'm not sure is done on our version of lineage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z5zLnMmKtw

In video seem dwarf is doing critical on every hit and take much more than 7 minutes.

Also dwarf have almost six times bigger health than me,

But in our lineage 2 version - quest description is say that Makkum must be defeated in seven minutes max,

When message on screen appear that instance will end in 5 minutes I always get hit by 56000 to 64000 damage what is double of my hp with all buffs.

In other cases I remain without mana a lot before that.

So any suggestion  for feoh arch mage?

Please save me of suggestions in style armor + 10, blessed boss jewels and weapon +16

I struggled with my ISS Dancer 101 a lot, what made me kill it eventually was using: red libra weapon + 7-day boss jewels I had in my WH (no idea from which event, never bought em :D) + asked another ISS for POM + took monkey's belt from my other char + Rose buff

4 hours ago, Znipo said:

What server are you on?

Is quest difficulty different and dependent on server?

Sorry, lol.

I'm original from Teon, started when NCSOFT created Teon in c3 or c4 don't remember but was  away in recent years.

So lost account for inactivity and now started on Naia.

Game changed drastically from old time so I'm complete noob now.

That is why I'm here on forum - to ask.

I can survive without that bracelet +3 as quest reward but I'm pissed that I grinded 4 mounts without knowing that will be that hard in the end,

We should have some info or wiki with list of not to do quests.

No, but if you were on freya i could give you some boosts to help kill it, potions and such

general tips :

get 1h buffs from NPC, dont forget POM!

Get the elysium weapon from NPC

Get paagrio might for the damage increase

get HP/MP high-grade elixirs for the survivability/MP recovery if needed

Other than that, know your class & maximize your damage, if you're a tyrr dont spam all skills you got, same if you're an iss etc etc

Thank you for tips.

I got elysium retributer from libra npc, it has only 36 damage more than my augmented, blessed, 3SA, +7 weapon but i had to try as suggested.

Have armor +6, shiny shirt +7,chef monkey belt, longing, abu 1 hig grade, venir 12,lilith, eyepathch int + m.atk , orfen soul earring, enhanced istina earring wizard,enhanced istina necklace wizard,enhanced istina ring wizard,queen ant soul ring, sapphire lvl 4, opal lvl 4, pearl lvl 4,and emerald and diamond lvl 3, blessed libra 30 day, tattooed with 3 x int +5 wit +1, all attributes +1 from exalted (cant finish next one as part of it has to do with raid bosses)

All is augmented, have all skills enhanced over 10+. (average will be 12 or 13)

In total I paid buffs from NPC and used various potions and scrolls and got over 40k health and 19k mana and M.Atk  281000.

And in moment I died monster had still 65% of health.

What I remember also from previous tries that I got on start  some kind of debuff but didn't have time to read what is.

Also every time once out of instance I realized that some buffs are removed.

Same ones witch I loose when mount a horse like toggle skills dual max hp,(hp +1926), feoh aura (casting speed +1%) and essence of mana (increase M.Atk by 50%, P.defence by 50%,M.critical rate by 50%)

Don't knw when I lost those - on start or on monster action or on exit from instance.

Anyway I'm tired of dying, will find something else to do for long long time.

1 hour ago, SleepingPower said:

Thank you for tips.

I got elysium retributer from libra npc, ... /QQ

1) make sure your stances r active before you start (essence of mana, aura, agathions etc);

2) drop the pa'agrio might and get a freya barrier instead, since you feeling like soaked paper;

3) if you have one, make sure to summon turtle pet, so he can 'recharge' you a little bit (better than nothing), or ninja heal in any 911 situation that comes up all of sudden;

4) Never, but never take again this elysium weapon if you r not a MM feoh. Never! And you better be using fire stance + weapon attribute to maximize dmg (reasons r obvious);

5) On top of pots and BtM, start using your Mana Barrier wisely;

6) Rinse and repeat.

All that gear & you still have difficulties, no offense but yeah you should probably do something else until you know how to play your char better,

As you're a feoh, in short learn how to jump backwards & forward (IN THE RIGHT TIME, so u dont lose DPS), and more importantly which skills to use for highest DPS output, aswell as learning when/how to time your debuff & selfbuffs.

Update.

Must eat my own words as i didn't quit doing it.

I died two times more but I finally did it

Thank you guys.

Znipo have right. Prophecy of might helped a lot.

Astarothy have right too - on last try I used my R95 weapon with fire attribute, ended with success.

Thanx to Skylarking and Helv too for support and suggestions.

Many different heal and mana potions also helped with different reuse time.

And ofc all of you have right - the right technique and right timing helped the most.

Seem I'm slow to learn lol.

Sorry that I bothered you.

Btw monster dropped R99 weapon - stormer , blessed scroll enchant armor and Panheon's soul crystal stage 5 and from NPC i chose int +3 bracelet.

Happy end, all good.

On 12/17/2017 at 3:21 PM, SleepingPower said:

Update.

Must eat my own words as i didn't quit doing it.

I died two times more but I finally did it

Thank you guys.

Znipo have right. Prophecy of might helped a lot.

Astarothy have right too - on last try I used my R95 weapon with fire attribute, ended with success.

Thanx to Skylarking and Helv too for support and suggestions.

Many different heal and mana potions also helped with different reuse time.

And ofc all of you have right - the right technique and right timing helped the most.

Seem I'm slow to learn lol.

Sorry that I bothered you.

Btw monster dropped R99 weapon - stormer , blessed scroll enchant armor and Panheon's soul crystal stage 5 and from NPC i chose int +3 bracelet.

Happy end, all good.

Mages are AOE not solo rb killers

• 6 months later...

Fun fact: you don't always get a decent drop from Makkum. In case you didn't know (maybe it's obvious, I thought you'd always get an ama weapon).

I've waited for Red Libra so I can get an event weapon and complete this quest with my box, I used Pa'agrio's Blessing Might and other boosts (which are not free, but it's an investment)... I've manged to kill it at the 2nd attempt and i got... an EWR!

Beware :)

• 6 months later...

Update

I did same quest with healer and found surprising things.

First i tried with healer dual same level, Dual is ISS hiero but no way - too hard same as before with feoh.

Then i tried with main healer and surprise - easy done.

Healer don't have damage gear or jewelry or damage settings on abilities or damage settings from subs and dual or enchanted skills or weapon to deal damage but he still did it on firs try.

Also no special buffs.Just Emperor's Dessert set(magic type) from L2 store.

So i guess spawned Makkum is a lot different - easier from that one on dual or on feoh.

Now i feel sorry that i didnt try with healer those monsters in Gludio on Golden Compass Event.

Maybe i could do it with healer even if i found it too hard for 104 feoh at that time.

Or it was just level 105 melee DD event?

Archived