Items to upgrade R99 armor to R110

Frasato

Hi guys... Im looking for info related to the real amount of items to upgrade my actual set from R99 to R110.

I have a Dark R99 set with Helmet +11 / Chest +12 / pants +11 / Gloves +11 / Boots +12, with an APP that I like, so Im trying to maintain it, I want to upgrade to R110 but I dont know how many items do I need (including adena, R-Crystals, Gem-R and Crsytals of Determination). Being my set Dark at this moment, to remove dark only for check the amount of items will cost me a lot (at least for my economy it is) so I really appreciate to help me with the nescesary items info in order to get those items before to remove the dark stones....

I look for info in many places and people, and all are confused or clearly wrong... any help it is very well received...

tks...

Options you may try...

"Mandatory to unequip your items and be in your inventory before doing anything"

1.- If you want to upgrade from Dark R99 to Enchanted Dark R99

-Talk to any blacksmith and check menu ---> "I want to bestow an item enchant option above R-Grade"  --> "Endow R99-Grade armor with a set effect"

2.- To upgrade from R99 to R110

-Your items must be at least +6 AND BLESSED (using the scroll of blessing R99 armor and weapon made by Maestros)

-Talk to any HEAD blacksmith and check menu ---> "Upgrade equipment" ---> "Upgrade equipment"

-Remember that after the upgrade there is a penalty of enchantment, -2 for weapon and -1 for armor, so a R99 +12 weapon will turn into a R110 +10 weapon and a R99 +10 armor will become a R110 +9 armor

I haven't looked lately but not too long ago the price for the determination crystals, think thats the name, the blue ones,  would cost the average player far too much as opposed to just buying the R110 set.   If you think the fee for removing the Dark option is "a lot" then this is probably way too expensive just to save an app. 

Blessed Eternal Leather Helmet:

16,719 R-Crystals

27 Gemstones

125 Crystal of Protection

108,868,794 Adena

Blessed Eternal Leather Armor:

44,584 R-Crystals

73 Gemstones

334 Crystal of Protection

290,316,784 Adena

Blessed Eternal Leather Leggings:

27,865 R-Crystals

45 Gemstones

209 Crystal of Protection

181,447,990 Adena

I failed to enchant my Blessed Eternal Leather Boots from +5 to +6, and i don't have Blessed Eternal Leather Gloves.

On 6/16/2021 at 2:05 AM, Frasato said:

Hi guys... Im looking for info related to the real amount of items to upgrade my actual set from R99 to R110.

I have a Dark R99 set with Helmet +11 / Chest +12 / pants +11 / Gloves +11 / Boots +12, with an APP that I like, so Im trying to maintain it, I want to upgrade to R110 but I dont know how many items do I need (including adena, R-Crystals, Gem-R and Crsytals of Determination). Being my set Dark at this moment, to remove dark only for check the amount of items will cost me a lot (at least for my economy it is) so I really appreciate to help me with the nescesary items info in order to get those items before to remove the dark stones....

I look for info in many places and people, and all are confused or clearly wrong... any help it is very well received...

tks...

think of all the adena you are going to use... items drop 2 levels on enchants converting from R99 to R110, so:

you will lose the +10 set effect,
you will need to make the set +10 again ( with gran kain scrolls)
you will need to make it bloody ( simply cuz the -20% pve incoming damage is huge)

my humble opinion,
 buy a +10 R99 PvE set 75b and boost your element defenses with a Greater Opal, or with a +5 top artifact book this combo will cost you less than a +10 R110 armor and actually give you more item effects with less adena. You are going to put yourself in too much trouble trying to get a +10 R110 armor ( I asume that this is what you are after)

keep in mind that armor alone does not do anything, there are many things that you need on top of the armor, you might want to reconsider your options

if you are intent on upgrading your current set, you will need to get your cry of determination now on this event.  they dont exist in game anymore outside of this current event with gold bars.  1 gold bar = 1 crystal.  this is only possibly feasible because of the current event.  without a way to get the crystals, its impossible to do the upgrade you are wanting to do.

as to the cost for each piece, go to the head blacksmith in town, and you can check the upgrade costs to turn each piece into R110.  As others have said, you will loose the +10 set bonus.  That will be the most accurate.

why are you needing to upgrade?  What issues are you encountering?

On 6/17/2021 at 12:59 PM, iHyperlite said:

as to the cost for each piece, go to the head blacksmith in town, and you can check the upgrade costs to turn each piece into R110.  As others have said, you will loose the +10 set bonus.  That will be the most accurate.

ehm.. -2 during upgrade is for weapon.. -1 for armor... or did they change that?

These are my  thoughts regarding upgrade, should only be considered if you have augment that is WAY HARD to obtain again.

Not really cost efficient to upgrade armor, need to remove the "Dark/Bloody" and after the upgrade you get a ordinary r110 armor.

Yes you keep the + and attribute, but you need to enhance + dark/bloody it again.. so additional costs :(

ty to all for help... I will try to do it later and will post the result the need items if any want... just want to keep the app but is bein difficult... some ppl said that to upgrade it is like 150b or even 200b wich is similar to get a +10 enchanted on naia... so...

I have just upgraded some parts of my R99+11 set to R110+10. The number of items Dawe quoted above is for non enchanted items and therefore not correct.

90%-95% of costs to upgrade is for Crystals of Protection. For R99 BP+11 you need 1350 so at the price of 20k per cry you spend 27b.... plus other stuff for about 3b = 30b which is a lot. So, I did not upgrade by BP and bought clean R110+10 and now trying to sell my R99 which is not easy either so maybe it would not be the best decision :). but I have upgraded all the rest. for helmet R99+11 you need 506 Cry which is a bit more then 10b and for gloves/boots you need less (I don't remember exact amount, around 400), so it is cheaper to upgrade then to buy. I did not have R99+12 parts but I would guess the number of Crystals needed would be +20%. 

PS: but once you upgrade  to R110 you need a lot of adena to make it enchanted (without enchanting there is no even set bonus), dark, and put attribute defense 180. I don't remember exact amounts but something like 30b+20b+20b...  

So lets get this straight So if I got +10 R99 bloody and want to upgrade it, it does not go to r110 bloody like weapons do?  I lose augment and appearance and bloody status and start with clean r110 - 1 or is -2?

WTH would anyone do that.... Does it lose its element too?

5 hours ago, Slycutter said:

So lets get this straight So if I got +10 R99 bloody and want to upgrade it, it does not go to r110 bloody like weapons do?  I lose augment and appearance and bloody status and start with clean r110 - 1 or is -2?

WTH would anyone do that.... Does it lose its element too?

With armor, you need to remove aug and bloody/dark.. need to be blessed and becomes clean r110.. keeping elements but loose -1