Herald of Light Game Update: Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Hime

9 hours ago, Hime said:

Yes, it is intended!

constant disconnect intended too, or is that the bots you dont ban causing that to happen?

how can you have so many server problems after these kidz spend literal thousands of USD every month

so, you boosted the mobs everywhere, when the hell are you gonna boost the players?

@Juji@Himeyou ever play this game to test the crap you are pouring out? you got any idea wtf kinda gear you need at minimum to do stuff and how one gets it?

a couple of months ago people had to move their farming spots to handle the dmg of the previous boosted mobs. Now you force ppl to do the same with timed zones? 111 archer soloing a spot in IoP with no problem finding it impossible to farm now. Killing at the same speed more or less BUT the dmg they output is insane. Got your +10 exalted stuff, rulers belt, lv3 arti book, prot tali and so on and so forth, What do you want me to get? post a bleep list with minimum requirements. 

Tested with a 109 evisc who could do dinos just fine, she dies in 5 mins now. WTF is wrong with you? This is not the Kr server, adjust the content to your clients. Why are you getting played? to do the job of a bot? to blindly transfer stuff over? 

Every time you make an update game is harder for us .. with 112 feoh before update i farm IOS and now i died in some seconds.. with the same buffs with the same equip..  Soon server it will be for 100 people who pay a lot of real money per month for the game ... i already cancel the prestige pack that  i had for 12 months in a row ... Good job continue like that and you will be alone in this game !!! 

@Juji  @Hime you realise chronos is unstayble and unplayable? <---- (sometimes) .Like you said if we have any issue with event or the "short" update to report it here so we did actually report it here and you dont care at all... You only care for money and steal people. At least do it right not like this.... 

2 hours ago, Alchohealer said:

@Juji  @Hime you realise chronos is unstayble and unplayable? <---- (sometimes) .Like you said if we have any issue with event or the "short" update to report it here so we did actually report it here and you dont care at all... You only care for money and steal people. At least do it right not like this.... 

no they dont realize, because they dont read what we post here

i posted on here and in a support ticket about the constant disconnects and lag since the update

literally gotta be the worst gaming company to not be able to maintain a server(s) from a 20 year old game after receiving thousands of USD a month from your players

• Thanks 1

Mobs boosted again, and not only in timed zones, but open field too (checked Alligator Island and Silent Valley - used to farm without hp going below 75%, now died after half of hour). At least the boost of the mobs in timed zones was announced...

Really, what is the point in playing this game anymore, since you spend time and money to gain levels and items only to see your char outclassed by mobs you used to farm months ago, after a simple „maintenance”? 

What are we supposed to do more than gain levels and items? Even paid for?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Akashha said:

Las turbas aumentaron de nuevo, y no solo en las zonas cronometradas, sino también en campo abierto (verificaron Alligator Island y Silent Valley; solían cultivar sin que los HP bajaran por debajo del 75%, ahora mueren después de media hora). Al menos se anunció el impulso de las turbas en las zonas cronometradas ...

Realmente, ¿cuál es el punto de seguir jugando a este juego, ya que gastas tiempo y dinero para ganar niveles y elementos solo para ver a tu personaje superado por las turbas que solías cultivar hace meses, después de un simple "mantenimiento"? 

¿Qué se supone que debemos hacer más que ganar niveles y elementos? ¿Incluso pagado?

i feel the mobs in hunting fields more powerfull too in everywhere. I am dying or suffering in every zone i go =P is not funny returning back to zones of months ago. i feel like i lowering level instead of level up

1 minute ago, Kale said:

i feel the mobs in hunting fields more powerfull too in everywhere. I am dying or suffering in every zone i go =P is not funny returning back to zones of months ago. i feel like i lowering level instead of level up

No need to be worried at all this is one of the ways @Juji  and @Hime trying to kick out free players and keep only those who pay a lot 

10 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

Gosh, so much complaints.  I love this game!  Waiting for rocks to be thrown at me.  lol.

Can you imagine that complains come from ppl that love game and would like to have fun with it, but for some reasons they cant?
Can you imagine, that yday I went to Fields of Crisis, first time after path, and I died there on 109 lvl?
Luckily it was just 1 time, but still!
They just broke it. They dumped on us korean path, increased power of mobs, so its sometimes impossible to do things we used to do without any problems at all.

• Like 1

It is a slap in the face when ya buy items to make your toon stronger and in 1 update you're back to where you were, if not worse.  Gludio instance, party wide on first group of mobs, don't get me wrong, now that I know I embrace the challenge, but I do feel bad for the lower tier players, advance to a new xp spot only to have to go backwards to your old.  Lame/

3 hours ago, Degus said:

It is a slap in the face when ya buy items to make your toon stronger and in 1 update you're back to where you were, if not worse.  Gludio instance, party wide on first group of mobs, don't get me wrong, now that I know I embrace the challenge, but I do feel bad for the lower tier players, advance to a new xp spot only to have to go backwards to your old.  Lame/

sounds like you slapped your own face

the game is always changing, and its your fault for spending $ on this crap

just because they dont know how to properly develop a game doesnt mean you have to waste $ and create more problems for the player base

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Failure said:

sounds like you slapped your own face

the game is always changing, and its your fault for spending $ on this crap

just because they dont know how to properly develop a game doesnt mean you have to waste $ and create more problems for the player base

ya lost me, you saying I create problems cuz i spend?    slap my own face?  I'd be ok if the instances were boosted even more so there was a chance to actually fail, I'm simple adding that it's definitely harder for the lower guys.  if it's crap, why you here?  I spend my money on a lot of stupid things, this is 1.

1 minute ago, Degus said:

ya lost me, you saying I create problems cuz i spend?    slap my own face?  I'd be ok if the instances were boosted even more so there was a chance to actually fail, I'm simple adding that it's definitely harder for the lower guys.  if it's crap, why you here?  I spend my money on a lot of stupid things, this is 1.

well, yes i think spending $ on gear is a problem...its created a lot of issues with item availability and drop, also general economy is so screwed up in-game

spending $ on your hobby e.g. xp runes, buffs, pots, outfits, appearance all okay and understandable

just be honest kid, you spent a lot of $ on gear and after update you cant smash instance....is okay we understand, but the game needs a solution for gearing up and not rolling back updates

3 minutes ago, Failure said:

well, yes i think spending $ on gear is a problem...its created a lot of issues with item availability and drop, also general economy is so screwed up in-game

spending $ on your hobby e.g. xp runes, buffs, pots, outfits, appearance all okay and understandable

just be honest kid, you spent a lot of $ on gear and after update you cant smash instance....is okay we understand, but the game needs a solution for gearing up and not rolling back updates

Bro, shhhhh, I did not say I was having problems.  But you are 100% correct, the economy is screwed, I believe even this event for example, I feel they nerfed the gold bar drop to the point of buying anything with them costs more then the item did before event. 

my issue is the cost vs balance issue.

I use to upgrade a piece here there and to keep up with the curve of the game, however with the them breaking the enchant system, not giving einshad shop that is all other zones prices on some items so out of control its unsustainable.   Like it is literally impossible to make a bloody R110 set.... there aren't enough stones on the server to make them.   These thing should drop even if its a rare drop from those mobs we kill 10,000s of each day.  I mean its so hard to actually add drops into game?  Or raid bosses that can be farmed by people who are not 120 with dragon weapons?  I think there is only 1 field raid now under 115 correct?

Neutral zone should came months ago but you created a bigger gap between the haves and have nots this is not an update this is just a large patch.