Classic Herald of Light Game Update: Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Hime

What about Runes removal from VIP shop? I don't think runes removal from VIP shop was mentioned in patch notes.

I have 200k+ VIP coins and now I can't buy runes...

Could these be put back or at least replaced with lvl 1 Aden crystals?

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

• L2 Team
12 minutes ago, Nevermind said:

What about Runes removal from VIP shop? I don't think runes removal from VIP shop was mentioned in patch notes.

I have 200k+ VIP coins and now I can't buy runes...

Could these be put back or at least replaced with lvl 1 Aden crystals?

Thanks in advance!

The Sealed Runes on the VIP exchange were removed because of the new soul crystal changes. I will check with the Dev team to see if it can be added back to the VIP Shop.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We are looking into the soulshot damage issue and will immediately share more details after Dev has investigated it further.

Thank You!

Please, no condition as it is currently, I can no longer even farm an element that no longer helped me XP, it was there for the same element, not even getting it anymore, this change from SouShot was without a doubt harmful. We wait.

And thank you for having answered this topic. We have many more there for a review.

36 minutes ago, Ingwaz said:

Also look into making TOI more mage friendly please!!! No other good place to farm adena !

There's no need to overpopulate ToI, no reason to bring all "non-bots" to farm in one place.

There are plenty of empty/closed/fogged places on the map, but it requires "work" to (re)open them.

If developers don't want to work, LoA is already good and ready for mages/archers (mobs have weak mdef and bow vulnerability).

It only requires adjustment of Adena dropped and XP gained.
What's the reason to give 1 billion Adena per day and trillions of XP to a melee while mages get 1/10 of xp and 1/100 of adena from mobs?

How are mages supposed to level up? Buying powerlevel from melees in ToI forever?

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We are looking into the soulshot damage issue and will immediately share more details after Dev has investigated it further.

Thank You!

@Juji I bellive it work as intended but that update comes from Korea and in korea they have perma Cats Eye (brooch jwel) they also have the new TOP-Ruby jwels and many other new items that we dont have here, thats what you guys need to understand.

At the moment Korean server is way too far away from our server and obviously we cannot handle the updates w/o the new Pay To Win Items, thats the reason we ask you to reverse the change untill we get some of the new pay to win items in Giran aswell and than you can feel free to decrease the soulshot damage.

Thank you :)

24 minutes ago, J55 said:

@Juji I bellive it work as intended but that update comes from Korea and in korea they have perma Cats Eye (brooch jwel) they also have the new TOP-Ruby jwels and many other new items that we dont have here, thats what you guys need to understand.

At the moment Korean server is way too far away from our server and obviously we cannot handle the updates w/o the new Pay To Win Items, thats the reason we ask you to reverse the change untill we get some of the new pay to win items in Giran aswell and than you can feel free to decrease the soulshot damage.

Thank you :)

you can do that thing when 20k ncoins also costs 20bucks this collection we got there it totally overkill

9 minutes ago, Casemonstro said:

No doubt you ruined the game. There was almost no place to go and it just got worse. Because not even where we were going we could do damage. What is consumed of healing potion no longer pays or logs.

why you keep complaining about mages cannot farm toi? i can see toi4 Stealth full mage setu farming easy and soon new mage party will go toi aswell, you just need to make a small grup with Mass Stigma , Mass Gloom (or single target gloom) and easy farm.

9 minutes ago, J55 said:

why you keep complaining about mages cannot farm toi? i can see toi4 Stealth full mage setu farming easy and soon new mage party will go toi aswell, you just need to make a small grup with Mass Stigma , Mass Gloom (or single target gloom) and easy farm.

OH thank you! that's a great idea! let's all equip like stealth and level up a 85 necro to mass gloom ToI's mobs. why didnt we realize it before?

I really hope it was sarcasm, mate.

19 minutes ago, J55 said:

That is not true. You cannot call that easy. The investment needed for a mage to farm TOI is not comparable to that of a melee. Theres a reason u dont see other mages in TOI, and its because it is not that easy and impossible for most :/

17 minutes ago, Ingwaz said:

That is not true. You cannot call that easy. The investment needed for a mage to farm TOI is not comparable to that of a melee. Theres a reason u dont see other mages in TOI, and its because it is not that easy and impossible for most :/

THE reason you dont see other mages in toi its because everyone its greedy and wanna farm alone (solo) and obviously with DC sets +4 and Daimon crystal you will never be able to farm toi, but if you got an Major arcana set +6 an IS +10 with the new runes 33% HP epic jwels lvl3 and basic Fate+9 / Pendant magic 3+3 / blessed belth +7 and some aghations you can farm.

Toi isn't a place for SOLO players like Antharas lair, in loa with a mage you can 2 shot the mob in toi you will never do that, but in 2-3 mages in a party can easy farm TOI.

• Thanks 1

Problem is simple math. Analyze, pay attention, Cost per hour for up or farm for the amount you will earn.
It's not just TOI, it's the whole MAP, it's getting harder and harder, and it doesn't matter if it's solo or PT, the math doesn't close anymore. Or did I just realize it?

To farm and compensate we will have to farm with lvl 30 full S. Is this what NcSoft is proposing?

3 hours ago, J55 said:

My quote referred to NCSoft, I believe you thought it was you. not you.

8 horas atrás, Juji disse:

Olá a todos,

Estamos investigando o problema dos danos do soulshot e compartilharemos mais detalhes após Dev investigá-lo melhor.

Obrigada!

8 hours gone and no response about soulshots, we just wanted a position this horrible to play like that. if it was a mistake I believe that all players don't mind being in the mistake. a lot of people spend a lot to keep the server active, and all of a sudden your character can't farm in the same place he was farming.

one question, only kamael doombringer had no changes, no new skill levels. just the death mark nerf? it's becoming a useless class in the game, rush doesn't work, disarm all players have. death mark is horrible, now nerf in soulshot is getting harder and harder to play with the class. @Juji @Hime

• Like 1

What happens NCsoft, I thought they were a respectable company, with every minute that passes they do not stop doing things wrong. The doombringuer was literally worse than before. Does your updates go through a QA process? because apparently nobody reviews them.

Currently your server is massively disconnecting most of the players in Chile (I do not know if it happens to people from other countries) in less than 24 hours it has disconnected almost all the accounts 3 times.

What really happens NCSoft, are they really working to improve the server? or they are only interested in getting the most profits without caring about anything about the Gameplay.

A little more respect with their "Players / clients" since it seems that they do not feel the importance that they should have with the little community that remains. 

@Hime  @Juji

Greetings.

13 hours ago, MrAshakiel said:

8 hours gone and no response about soulshots, we just wanted a position this horrible to play like that. if it was a mistake I believe that all players don't mind being in the mistake. a lot of people spend a lot to keep the server active, and all of a sudden your character can't farm in the same place he was farming.

It was not a mistake. You can see the tests on damage. The mistake was before when soulshots gave fighters MORE than 100% damage. What they did now was to correct the previous mistake that gave fighters unintended damage boost.
Now whether or not they change this again who knows but it will be at least until next restart.
NCSoft u better do something to boost mages if you give fighters this unintended boost again after they had it for soooo long!

• Increased the damage of the Doombringer's 'Soul Impale' and 'Soul Impact' and enabled the triggering of critical hits.

@Juji@Hime Did you guys forgot to apply this ingame? or this one is a prank only? because I don’t see/felt any of the freaking changes of the 2 skills mentioned at all. 

Doombringers are extinct ingame and now, all melee damage was nerfed bigtime   

🤣🤣 

“Lest we forget”

Come on. Says things that are repeated and not understood:

Real players have been banned, when all of us know who the bots are on the server, only the Staff can't identify it?

A player from my clan had 3 banned accounts, his main and 2 his support accounts. The player logs in, 3-4 times a week and this happens?

These random account bans are very sad, another very negative point of the staff.

If any GM logs in and takes a walk around the map it is very easy to identify the bots on the server, please want to ban the bots we are all in favor, but aim in the right place.

If the staff doesn't know there are at least 5 bot owners who only have their characters must give more than 1500 characters.

Randomly banning players is sad. Aim at the right place.

@JujiAnother issue:

• Armor Crush skill does not consume HP anymore, only MP, while it should (nothing mentioned in the patch notes about it). It is irreplaceable tool for Titans and Grand Khavatari

Could you please bring back HP consumption for this skill?

Thanks in advance!