Classic Herald of Light Game Update: Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Hime

Daggers on the Server (maybe 4 good equipped once) are hard to say "FCKED"

This new Runes system will make us weaker for 37% (if you get the old Othell Super lv.13)

I made a test with a Friend who dont have the Mortal Strike on his Dagger and his Landrate on Stabs is hilarious

Things you should have a look on Skills

• Bluff Skill (Description says: Deceives the target into turning around and stuns them for 3 sec. Requires a dagger. ) Targets will turn their back to me OR getting stunned its not both. Also the Stun holds 2sec from time to time
  • Shadow Step Stun hold for 0,5sec WHEN it lands

Take a look over it and keep it like it is for years and say to us everything is fine.

opening the iventory we have 3 options, distribution of adena compound and collection. all of you beware because when you click on compound if you have any complete collection it will automatically be added to your collections. this is not a problem, a friend of mine had a qa2 in iventory and it was automatically thrown into the collections and the GMS did absolutely nothing. ie the guy lost a lv2 QA ring that wasn't his. as he had borrowed to farm while he was on. eai @ @ is this correct? if clicking on the collection button inside the iventory will it automatically save your collections? server 100% lagged if i click compound and click collection will i lose my items if i have any complete collection in iventory?

we would like to know if this is a bug or if we really need to be careful not to lose more items.

34 minutes ago, MrAshakiel said:

opening the iventory we have 3 options, distribution of adena compound and collection. all of you beware because when you click on compound if you have any complete collection it will automatically be added to your collections. this is not a problem, a friend of mine had a qa2 in iventory and it was automatically thrown into the collections and the GMS did absolutely nothing. ie the guy lost a lv2 QA ring that wasn't his. as he had borrowed to farm while he was on. eai @ @ is this correct? if clicking on the collection button inside the iventory will it automatically save your collections? server 100% lagged if i click compound and click collection will i lose my items if i have any complete collection in iventory?

we would like to know if this is a bug or if we really need to be careful not to lose more items.

I have a feeling that this friend of yours just scammed you for AQ2 :)

1 minute ago, Luscao said:

The new Aden Soul Crystal Lv. 1 are no longer dropping from low level bosses.

In TOI1 in 5 days of Farm dropped only 1 rune.

Where are we going to get these new runes @Juji? Tell me? If this continues, they will be worth 1b of adena.

I can confirm that, bosses do not drop them anymore.

And TOI1 - 5 days 24/7 farm - only 3 dropped.

Also, runes were removed from VIP shop without any kind of warning (no mention in Patch Notes), I have more than 200k VIP coins accumulated and can't buy them now, despite the fact I've paid real $$$ for this and was considering getting them during the transition time.

• Like 1

• L2 Team
On 6/21/2021 at 4:34 AM, noideaofnick said:

The new Aden Soul Crystal Lv. 1 are no longer dropping from low level bosses.

In TOI1 in 5 days of Farm dropped only 1 rune.

Where are we going to get these new runes @Juji? Tell me? If this continues, they will be worth 1b of adena.

6 hours ago, KuroiHime said:

got 2 aden soul crystal  in DV in 24 hours.

the changes in DV is good less dmg from mobs and the aggro range is more decent not from the other side of the map.

however adena is a joke :D as always 

The Aden Soul Crystals and Hardin Soul Crystals both have low drop chances on monsters in ToI, Dragon Valley, Antharas' Lair, and Imperial Tomb. 

The Anakim and Lilith Raid have a 100% chance to drop the Hardin's Rune (previous Lilith/Anakim Runes).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Juji said:

The Aden Soul Crystals and Hardin Soul Crystals both have low drop chances on monsters in ToI, Dragon Valley, Antharas' Lair, and Imperial Tomb. 

The Anakim and Lilith Raid have a 100% chance to drop the Hardin's Rune (previous Lilith/Anakim Runes).

so bosses 35 to 80 will no longer drop runes?

20 hours ago, Juji said:

Clan Arena also drop it chances are 1 box with Blood Crystal or the Sealed Rune. It is intended or not?