Im receiveing a huge damages from mobs time huting 107/105 cant survive

On 6/17/2021 at 1:30 AM, Amaryz said:

It changed, read patch notes here: Herald of Light Game Update

Where in those patch notes does it say anything about "adjusting" field mobs? It does say some "adjustments" are being done to mobs in timed zone, but by now we understand the message... 

It is not normal. In any game, just like any other activity, you would expect to get better as you invest in that, you spend time and money, otherwise why would keep doing that? Spend time and money, i mean...

FOR GOD SAKE, WHAT THE HELL DAMAGES ARE DOING NOW MOBS?!

I literally DIE without roses, they shot me damages for 18-25k without roses!! i cant stay PERMA ROSES!

YULL 113

+8 r99 light set BLOODY, 1 piece augment with +50 all element defense

Bow r110 +12 BLOODY augment +20 Pskill crit damages --- kain 8 (pskill crt dmg +13%) --- kain 6 (pskill crt rate +11%) --- exalt soul cry Vague Punishment (+7% skill crt dmg - +3% dmg)

ruby 5, r.cat 3, opal 5, greater aquamarine, vital 5

+5 Top grade artifact book lv.3. all slots busy with artifacts +4

total Attribute ATTACK 1455, with pots 1505 - 1575

monkey belt

radiant circlet authority +5

legendary elmore +10 augment +5pve damage

x2 dyes +5+5+4     -    x1 dye +5dex

dragon shirt +5

atlas +12 augment p.skill crt rate 2% --- b.exalt earring vampiric rage --- b.exalted neck --- +8 angel ring augment +3% p.skill crt rate --- b.exalted ring crt dmg

super advanced seed bracelet lv.2 --- agathions: cancer +8 --- aries +8 --- leo +8

old Taurus Stage 12 with active skill Battle Rapshody ready with my cooldown every 2min 50sec

What u want i buy more?? perma roses for rest of life?? more gambling items?? it's like my dd returned in paste instead my improvements!!

39 minutes ago, -Madonna- said:

I literally DIE without roses, they shot me damages for 18-25k without roses!! i cant stay PERMA ROSES!

YULL 113

Bow r110 +12 BLOODY augment +20 Pskill crit damages --- kain 8 (pskill crt dmg +13%) --- kain 6 (pskill crt rate +11%) --- exalt soul cry Vague Punishment (+7% skill crt dmg - +3% dmg)

monkey belt

dragon shirt +5

atlas +12 augment p.skill crt rate 2% --- b.exalt earring vampiric rage --- b.exalted neck --- +8 angel ring augment +3% p.skill crt rate --- b.exalted ring crt dmg

super advanced seed bracelet lv.2 --- agathions: cancer +8 --- aries +8 --- leo +8

old Taurus Stage 12 with active skill Battle Rapshody ready with my cooldown every 2min 50sec

What u want i buy more?? perma roses for rest of life?? more gambling items?? it's like my dd returned in paste instead my improvements!!

Hi to all !

Yep...mobs got stronger that is the bottom line here.

All updates increase the power and defense of mobs and RB. They do not need to specify this . I see that you as a yull have  a good gear . I even saw a rub 5 and lev 5 opal .

Now all these jewels are now....useless as the greater ones go to level 10 now.

Solutions (NO joke):

sell all your items and delete game .

Hardcore player? ok then consider this:

- increase in one thing only! - It is too expensive to goo all out....weapon+belts+jewels etc .....just have an ordinary setup (+10 exalted gear) and invest in attack (weapon only).

Maximize whatever you can to increase attack  .(that means all attack -attribute, crit dmg , rate  , all of it  -meaning skill unless you are ertheia witch it will be nomal crit._

There is a -trick- to yul (that is still working for now) and that is DEX - increases skill crit rate. IF you want to survive just max your crit hits (skill) . Must be every hit =crit .

I have a +14 limited bow and even my crits are lowered now...I can still level just  fine but I understand all your frustration.

-use the vitality maintaining opportunity to use freya scrolls .....or if you are a casual player just use the santiago scrolls---just fish man (create another char and fish)

Try to profit as much as possible from these 3 days...and it is possible.

I see many people buying so much vit potions and staking potion after potion.....look ok...so if you stack them you can eventually have 1.200 % exp witch is awesome but in my opinion it is too much . And also many newbies have to understand  old players they put all their boosts for the dailies not for normal use.

Try to do this instead :

Buy vitality maintaining potions---that is it, because vit potions you get from clan quests and FIELD OF CRISIS (t.chests) . Maximize what you have do not buy more boosts because it is useless. Vit maintainig potion is a must....eruption vitality it is not.You have aghations, buffs even passives (dual) now that increase % of vitality  exp.

If you have it 24/7 you can level up very fast.

-Please in this update forget lev 107 areas ....stop it you are hurting yourself .

For your gear I recommend 103 and ...max 105 -SINGLE target only.

Look I really try to be honest here.... there  will be more updates and we will be weaker...

We need gear and level -grind toi in parties (solo ....not a reality anymore) and make some adenas and upgrade your gear .

Look a good advice for adena (still works)

GRIND field of crisis and gather  10.000 treasure chests (whatever they are called)

I tell you in 10.000 chests you can find at least one insanity ( that was 13 billion last time I checked -2 weeks ago)

This with storm and isle are good dailies for players with low damage and let us be honest here me (+14 limited bow) and you (+12 bloody bow) are low damage .

So there is still a chance ....I know I do not like that mobs are stronger....but at least I hope that what I wrote here can help you and other players too.

12 hours ago, -Madonna- said:

YULL 113

need more element defense and at least +8 prot talisman.

Also where are you getting hit for that much?

Where do

On 6/18/2021 at 9:31 PM, -Madonna- said:

YULL 113

monkey belt

dragon shirt +5

Where are you hunting and have such a big problem?

I am Yul 111, and I keep Isle of Prayer spot perma clean. Everything is dead in 1 or 2 hits. I receive no dmg at all.

Maybe you should consider moving to an other hunting area?

After this update I fully understand NCSOFT business model for lineage 2. 

hear me out. Every couple months we get an update and guess what. The mobs are harder to kill and hit harder, now why is that? NCSOFT literally updates the game to MAKE you buy more gear to kill the same mobs… now how do 90% of the people get more gear? They have to buy more ncoin. There fore they make more money off of us dumbasses. 

we hardly ever get anything in game to make our lives easier in L2. We just get bent over by the man.