Unannounced Server Outage

This is not unannounced server outages, it's multiple server outages and they're investigating.  It may not even be NCsoft since they use Amazon AWS.  There is also the transport carrier internet service provider to look at too I'm sure.  It could even be nature or Force of God for all I know.

IT  smth u cant handle for over a month since server moved out to a trash zone with less stability for cheap money , we dont need your compensation ppl need a stable server to use what they payed for , and by annnouncing your mistakes u dont give us anything promising , give us a real clue of the curent situation , are u working on it ? do u know smth about it ? can u handle it ? do u even have the right ppl to do it ? are u in the unknown zone of whats happening ? and can u stop bully us with ur non sense answers , this is not an answer to say server had outage man are u 12? stop thinking ppl are stupid 

17 minutes ago, Kadlin said:

IT  smth u cant handle for over a month since server moved out to a trash zone with less stability for cheap money , we dont need your compensation ppl need a stable server to use what they payed for , and by annnouncing your mistakes u dont give us anything promising , give us a real clue of the curent situation , are u working on it ? do u know smth about it ? can u handle it ? do u even have the right ppl to do it ? are u in the unknown zone of whats happening ? and can u stop bully us with ur non sense answers , this is not an answer to say server had outage man are u 12? stop thinking ppl are stupid 

you are NOT entitled to these answers, or better you are here to play the game not to boss them around. Get over the "I pay you, I can do & say whatever I want" mentality.  Things can happen at any given time, a week ago part of the largest datacenters in Germany  had a major crash, affecting millions of users and thousand of companies for 36 hours. 

You are loosing your shit over a 5 min crash on a game....

Lol, why sould people not complain ? if you pay for somthing yes you can complain , are they using you money to play? 

So the people that actually say to people not to complain are in fact the nothing but people  who complain, so you are complain that somane is complaining, but you to the same think allover  the forum, you serach for topics and then complain  about peoples complaining 🤣 

Taling people  not to do what you do, you just  complain about different things 💯 

46 minutes ago, Connex said:

you are NOT entitled to these answers, or better you are here to play the game not to boss them around. Get over the "I pay you, I can do & say whatever I want" mentality.  Things can happen at any given time, a week ago part of the largest datacenters in Germany  had a major crash, affecting millions of users and thousand of companies for 36 hours. 

You are loosing your shit over a 5 min crash on a game....

Difference is that NC servers crash more often than 5mins and people are lagging.
Yesterday, I was in a Hunting zone with 5-10 seconds delay! I had to relog to fix the issue. And don't tell me it is my 1Gbps Fiber Connection, this is hoax. It is 100% server side related, because I was playing meanwhile another game at the same time without trouble.