Plz decrease neutral zone adena drop amount.

doojae

Neutral zone is nice xp zone for low lv players.

But now some clans occupy many spot in neutral zone.

Because of the drop amount!!

Just 1 DD character occupy 1 spot.

They dont need xp. only farm adena. And low lv player lost opportunity for lvl.

• Haha 1

@Hime @Juji @LIME

This is another seller from adena.  who is angry at NC for giving players the opportunity to farm adena.  He's complaining because he won't sell anymore adena for money.  GMs do better to place 3 more areas with adena drop similar to neutral zone.  Area for you to farm has several.  Adena's seller will be desperate.  Makes better GMs puts the enshaind shop to balance the values of some items that are too high.  You can investigate his IP and all the char who have already called that IP for the amount of adena that this player is complaining about.

2 minutes ago, DissectoN said:

@Hime @Juji @LIME

This is another seller from adena.  who is angry at NC for giving players the opportunity to farm adena.  He's complaining because he won't sell anymore adena for money.  GMs do better to place 3 more areas with adena drop similar to neutral zone.  Area for you to farm has several.  Adena's seller will be desperate.  Makes better GMs puts the enshaind shop to balance the values of some items that are too high.  You can investigate his IP and all the char who have already called that IP for the amount of adena that this player is complaining about.

wait.. who are you talking about?

Who is complaining about adena. There is no game where the person complains that the mobs are dropping adena. When the GM nerfs, you complain. when GMs help new players, you also complain. It seems that some players don't want to see anyone growing or making adena in the right way. Stop complaining and play the game. let new players join the game.

Add 5 more neutral zone-like areas.  I prefer to pay prestige pack per month.  Than buy dishonest adena from players.  I never bought adena I do everything in the game and I like the game.  GMs are to be congratulated.  who is complaining about sh1 or neutral zone.  because you don't want to see new players doing adena.  They want to be adena's sellers out of the game.

@LIME@Juji @Hime
I was there yesterday and only RMT players are boycotting the new zone. Congratulations.

Setting up a new zone for Adena is good, but adapt all other zones the same way then. Even a player 115+ can go there now and make more Adena than in Cemetery, Wasteland, Wall of Argos.

The Adena drop rate is even better than Atelia Refinery.

Another solution is to increase the amount of adena drops as the number of party members increases like XP.
As it stands, it will be a hunting ground for Adena farming workshop.

They buy a prestige rune for one character, then hunt monsters alone without party.

4 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

@LIMA@Juji @Hime
Estive lá ontem e apenas jogadores do RMT estão boicotando a nova zona. Parabéns.

Configurar uma nova zona para Adena é bom, mas adapte todas as outras zonas da mesma forma. Até mesmo um jogador 115+ pode ir lá agora e fazer mais Adena do que em Cemetery, Wasteland, Wall of Argos.

A taxa de queda de Adena é ainda melhor do que a Refinaria Atelia.

I understand you. Place high LVL areas to drop more adena. but don't ask to remove the adena from the neutral zone. ask to place more adena drop areas. the right way to make adena is using prestige pack.

700m in 4 hours is a love. Than makes approx 3-4b only from Neutral zone. Which should a lot compared to other hunting zones.
I have Prestige so no worries for me. But they are killing the server economy more and more, by injecting Adena more and more.

put more adena. and put the store enshaind. for values to fall. put items for sale by ncoin. place events to drop items and values. It doesn't affect me. this improves the economy. i don't sell adena i play the game for fun. Who has to make money is the company NCsoft and NCwest. Now don't ask to take the adena. Because you must be someone who sells them dishonestly. Ask GMs to place high level areas to drop more adena similarly in neutral zone

29 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

But they are killing the server economy more and more, by injecting Adena more and more.

The main problem of the game is there is no way to get items through actually playing the game. Just hit mobs, buy promos, rinse and repeat.

What difference do a few bills here and there make? You(plural) most likely already bought trillions of adenas by trading store items, bought for thousands of euros, to be able to farm billions, congratz 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Connex said:

what if... hear me out...

They increased the XP in other spots?

They should make ketra and sea of spores drop the same adena amount.

Imo, the current neutral zone adena drop rate is a setting not for our region that is here by error. But, maybe they wanted another plunderous, who knows. 

6 hours ago, doojae said:

Neutral zone is nice xp zone for low lv players.

But now some clans occupy many spot in neutral zone.

Because of the drop amount!!

Just 1 DD character occupy 1 spot.

They dont need xp. only farm adena. And low lv player lost opportunity for lvl.

Stop cry bro.

If u need one spot, fight for it. Neutral Zone it's a beautiful place to do pvp.

3 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

They should make ketra and sea of spores drop the same adena amount.

Imo, the current neutral zone adena drop rate is a setting not for our region that is here by error. But, maybe they wanted another plunderous, who knows. 

Hime already said it was an intended change, or you cant read correctly?

the simple solution is to add more zones / monsters like neutral zone

why add restrictions and nerfs to the community instead of punishing or preventing exploiters and cheaters?

this gaming community and the developers lack common sense

yes, it is an intended change but I can almost solo there.

this means that there is no incentive for me to go to ketra/varka ( or any high level area) because bleep XP if I can make 2-2.5bil adena a day there without me having to port around in 4 different instances to make 3/4 of that amount.

1 hour ago, Failure said:

Hime already said it was an intended change, or you cant read correctly?

the simple solution is to add more zones / monsters like neutral zone

why add restrictions and nerfs to the community instead of punishing or preventing exploiters and cheaters?

this gaming community and the developers lack common sense

i can read just fine, thanks for your concern though.

i dont think a spot intended for 106-109 ppl which is actually being farmed by 113+ ppl is working correctly.  more spots wont prevent that lol.

It is hilarious that strong players are there. I even drag people out during night from there to setup myself there with a toon that is outside the lvl zone.
Why? Adena drop. Atm it is not point to level since no XP event. Adena is more important at some point.

People would not do that if the lootboxes would finally give rewarding stuff instead of potion, roses the majority of time.

i can read just fine, thanks for your concern though.

i dont think a spot intended for 106-109 ppl which is actually being farmed by 113+ ppl is working correctly.  more spots wont prevent that lol.

i dont think you can...you always insert nonsense that has no relevance to a discussion

actually, there a more spots on the map for more hunting fields....why are you against player success and more hunting spots?

let's circle back here, the real issue is the disparity between adena drops in old places versus this new neutral zone so this development is something NC could have seen coming from a mile away

also there seems to be the perception ppl are entitled for safe farm there lol.. in Korea ppl can not farm there afk, u get pked or pulled away by tanks - only live players that can defend themselves in pvp xp there in Korea so why would anyone here think it will be any different ?

beyond that plz continue with the flames

1 hour ago, Failure said:

i dont think you can...you always insert nonsense that has no relevance to a discussion

actually, there a more spots on the map for more hunting fields....why are you against player success and more hunting spots?

im not against player success

i am against a system intended for player success being abused by a few high lvl toons to make themselves richer, in turn hurting the players who need the zone and who the zone is intended for

im not against player success

i am against a system intended for player success being abused by a few high lvl toons to make themselves richer, in turn hurting the players who need the zone and who the zone is intended for

okay, so add more spots and problem solved?

those kidz only have so many toons they can log in...and if they are going over the limit they should be banned

if you nerf everything to prevent a few players from "Abusing" it, you are actually just punishing every other player