Plz decrease neutral zone adena drop amount.

doojae

1 hour ago, Failure said:

okay, so add more spots and problem solved?

those kidz only have so many toons they can log in...and if they are going over the limit they should be banned

if you nerf everything to prevent a few players from "Abusing" it, you are actually just punishing every other player

Those same people log 49+ toons to do valakas cc.  More spots = more adena for those farmers. It's that simple unfortunately. 

The Adena needs adjusted to make the area not desirable for adena farm. 

18 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

Those same people log 49+ toons to do valakas cc.  More spots = more adena for those farmers. It's that simple unfortunately. 

The Adena needs adjusted to make the area not desirable for adena farm. 

you need to understand, your idea is to punish the regular players who should be in those zones

why not increase adena drop every where on the map? every1 still has to farm for it, right? so lets go farm it anywhere and put the adena sellers out of business while keeping the player base happy?

increasing it would clearly help more than punishing all of the normal players like usual

4 minutes ago, Failure said:

you need to understand, your idea is to punish the regular players who should be in those zones

why not increase adena drop every where on the map? every1 still has to farm for it, right? so lets go farm it anywhere and put the adena sellers out of business while keeping the player base happy?

increasing it would clearly help more than punishing all of the normal players like usual

i have no intent on punishing the low player.  if that is how you see my suggestion, that is not correct.

low lvls need adena and xp.  of those 2, xp is far more important.  currently this zone cannot be used by ppl who are 105-110 to lvl themselves up.  more spots wont change this sadly my friend.  and the people who need this zone for xp cant kick out the high lvl toons farming.

you talk about increasing adena everywhere on the map.  im not opposed to that, but inflation is a real thing, and wont help the low tier people.  if a lower lvl zone gives more adena than a higher lvl zone, it will be exploited.  its that simple.

25 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

i have no intent on punishing the low player.  if that is how you see my suggestion, that is not correct.

low lvls need adena and xp.  of those 2, xp is far more important.  currently this zone cannot be used by ppl who are 105-110 to lvl themselves up.  more spots wont change this sadly my friend.  and the people who need this zone for xp cant kick out the high lvl toons farming.

you talk about increasing adena everywhere on the map.  im not opposed to that, but inflation is a real thing, and wont help the low tier people.  if a lower lvl zone gives more adena than a higher lvl zone, it will be exploited.  its that simple.

people can barely afford soulshots...i think its safe to increase adena across the map

Make some penalty in neutral zone.

If lvl 113+ >>> decrease adena !

Small pt(lower than 5ppl) or solo >>> decrease adena!

Then general lower lv ppl can obtain advantage on both xp & adena.

And adena farmer (for selling) will get disadvantage.

On 6/19/2021 at 4:30 AM, doojae said:

Make some penalty in neutral zone.

If lvl 113+ >>> decrease adena !

Small pt(lower than 5ppl) or solo >>> decrease adena!

Then general lower lv ppl can obtain advantage on both xp & adena.

And adena farmer (for selling) will get disadvantage.

Adaptive Adena Buff... solo player gets level 1 buff(lasts 30s) increases Adena quantity 50%, Duo party gets level 2 buff(lasts 2m) increases Adena quantity 150%, 3-man party gets level 3 buff(lasts 5m) increases Adena quantity 300%. All Party members must be in range to get the full buff level, or you'll only get buff level for those that are in range(no more leaving box in town for party bonus).

1 minute ago, Degus said:

box in town actually hurts your adena

The Party Bonus abused by having a box in town is mostly for XP/SP, but if you leave anyone behind with this buff... the Adena loss is more significant(solo 1-shot AoE players would need to bring some leachers or the Adena would not be worth farming anymore)