They should stop scam events and give Einhassad Store like every other Region

Draecke

let me show how badly & unfair we really get treated and note NCWest is the ONLY Region without Einhassad store

example: Dragon Shirt Augment Stone - availability here versus Korea or any other Region with Einhassad store

unknown.png

8 Einhassad Coins cost 800 KRW which converts to:

unknown.png

either they start fix the rate by increasing it by at least 100x from event boxes or give us same einhassad store, korean ingame prices are even lower
unknown.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

to put my example in perspective it takes around ~500 augment stones to get a decent top augment and atm on Chronos that equals to 500 * ~15bil = 7.5Tril adena

that story is total unrealistic and is mainly caused by the forced way in how low our event box reward rates are set as well the lack of Einhassad store which in the other Regions actually has by default higher prices for the items then what they get through their l2store event loot boxes..

in Korea players can easily go through 500 stones for augmenting per player where as on Chronos we don't even have 100 stones so far on the whole server

@Juji @LIME care to explain what's wrong with this picture ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, OutrangeouS said:

Everyone would be happy, but they decide to milk players.

no it got to the point that several top spenders including myself got tired of this, the Return on Investment on these store promo's aren't worth it and the nett result for players to improve their chars is going thru a free fall lately

good thing it's Summer and COVID restrictions are being eased/lifted - time to do something better with our time & money

• Thanks 3

Guess who didn't spend a penny for couple of months now, since prices are crazy and rewards are lousy > me.

As long on Chronos top spenders are spending beyond what they get in return, NC has no interest to change things. Meanwhile, logout is the best solution and enjoy summer weather.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Amraith changed the title to They should stop scam events and give Einhassad Store like every other Region

So they want to milk 🥛  playes until they become the 3 piglets 🐖 instead  of the 3 GM , but at least make  a house made of concrete like the smart and hardworking pig not a house made of straws, so if the bad wolf  will  blow it will not fall 

Against my own gut feeling, I spent 8k ncoin on 2 of the 4k event promo packages. 

I got literally nothing of worth, and didn't even get a single shirt aug stone. 

I'm also about done with spending in this game. Summer is here. Better things to do with my money. 

Edit: +1 to the coin store. It's absurd we are still denied this game feature. 

Last 1 year, all store promotions are nerfed, if u spend a lot maybe can win something that will fail when u try to use it, here, the store prices are abusive for a game and u got always nothing. Or people stop to buy ncoins or this will never change and nc staff will continue smiling for the clows that waste for nothing. I think people will continue waste 1k, 5k dollars per month to got nothing. So, time to change to other server or other game, dont u all think so?

2 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Guess who is selling all his stuff. Since the game & lootboxes which give literally crap for the past year.
Selling & good bye. When people talk on forums about all the issues, they are closing their eyes. Keep doing that until the only remaining players are RMT who can play by themselves.

I sold all my stuff and went to Core. Server there isn't as active as here. Most items are cheaper and others comparable in prices. But they are definitely not as aggressive as here to take your money.

They have the Einhasad store there and here they have the NC store. They both have their + and -. 

The problem here is the handful of people that controls the economie. If it wasn't for them the game would be easier for all to gear up.

I hope the Einhasad Store would come too but with a fair price similar to other regions but looking at how they price the shining gold bars, I doubt even if the store comes will help prices drop because they set prices blindly and over biased in according to the server which is already crazy prices for many items.

• Thanks 1

On 6/20/2021 at 12:52 AM, Open24hrs said:

Last 1 year, all store promotions are nerfed, if u spend a lot maybe can win something that will fail when u try to use it, here, the store prices are abusive for a game and u got always nothing. Or people stop to buy ncoins or this will never change and nc staff will continue smiling for the clows that waste for nothing. I think people will continue waste 1k, 5k dollars per month to got nothing. So, time to change to other server or other game, dont u all think so?

I think so!!
People are crying here and spending thousands of dollars.
Clowns and that's it !!

Point is, now it is getting too much. At Naia a full clan stopped going to Core. Also with the latest "update" i lost about 12-15 friends that stopped L2 for gods sake or also moving towards Core.

That's the reason why there is atm soo much Endgear/Rare stuff for sale around. Market gets flooded and servers getting none active. 2 Days ago there was 1 - ONE "lf Party" group in the matchmaking for 4 hours, lol.

And in the long run, if NCW ain't doing a change i am gone too. Spending normally about 1k/month (and if more of us quit, all the f2p players will get hard times too).

On 6/18/2021 at 12:57 PM, Draecke said:

no it got to the point that several top spenders including myself got tired of this, the Return on Investment on these store promo's aren't worth it and the nett result for players to improve their chars is going thru a free fall lately

good thing it's Summer and COVID restrictions are being eased/lifted - time to do something better with our time & money

Yeah I agree. I am no longer playing events. Really there were only a few things that I got that were of any worth and considering the amount of NCCoin I used it really wasn't  cost effective. If the shop doesn't come around I will move to Core. I would prefer to spend an amount on a item rather than hope that one comes from a box.  @Juji @Hime @LIME congratulations on not listening and losing your client base, you should feel really proud of the feat.

180 Suspicious Safes:

- 1 Sealed Talisman - Insanity

- 1 Dragon Shirt Augment Stone

-  827 Shining Gold Bar

- 3 Spellbook - Summon Mysterious Soulshot

- 1 Crystal of Dawn

- 6 Dye Crystal

- 4 Sayha Talisman Box

- 20 Maphyr Luck Potion

- 8 Fallen Angel Ring Box

- 12 Shining Royal Nevit

- 27 Brilliant Freya Scroll

- 27 Brillant Freya Ice Rose

- 27 Royal Honey Dark Beer

- 7 Silenite

- 6 Brooch Augment Stone

- 7 Top-grade Augment Stone

- 25 Shining Royal Dragon

- 21 Deton Purple Potion

- 8 Angel Necklace Box

- 13 Rune Stone

@Hime @Juji @LIME what kind of garbage openings is that? 12.000 NCoin and literally 1 real item & 1 Dragon Shirt Augment Stone.

10 Shining Royal Dragon Elemental Potion, 5 Fallen Angel Ring Box, 9 Brooch Augment Stone, 16 Brilliant Freya Scroll of Storm, 20 Royal Honey Dark Beer, 13 Maphry Luck Potion, 14 Angel Earring Box, 22 Brilliant Freya Ice Rose, 10 Silenite, 7 Top-grade Augment Stone, 10 Rune Stone, 19 Deton Purple Potion, 5 Dye Crystal, 2x Spellbook - Summon Mystic Soulshot, 5 Angel Necklace, 7 Shining Royal Nevit Gold Hourglass, 2 Angel Ring Box, 3 Crystal of Dawn.

I must agree, I got same crap, not a single items nor Dragon Shirt Augment Stone.... Last event for me, I know which server I am going to next.

I dont know many things but since in our region even with our “undergeared” chars we have almost same lvl toons as in korea

the buissnes model is working as intended

nothing gona change and as urself aleeady afmited u are part of the problem

there would be a concern for the dev team as they collect data if all of our refion were 115 ex that would have ment they had to take actions and influx items

after all crappy augment dragon stone you aint missing anything 

regards

34 minutes ago, Methodical said:

I dont know many things but since in our region even with our “undergeared” chars we have almost same lvl toons as in korea

the buissnes model is working as intended

nothing gona change and as urself aleeady afmited u are part of the problem

there would be a concern for the dev team as they collect data if all of our refion were 115 ex that would have ment they had to take actions and influx items

after all crappy augment dragon stone you aint missing anything 

regards

Most of us got 115+ after they put 2 XP event next to each other & they prolonged one XP event while giving vitality maintaining rune otherwise most would be barely 118.

Gear wise, we are the weakest region among all.

1 hour ago, extase1987 said:

Most of us got 115+ after they put 2 XP event next to each other & they prolonged one XP event while giving vitality maintaining rune otherwise most would be barely 118.

Gear wise, we are the weakest region among all.

Let me rephrase, what i ment is the tryhards that always are and stay on top since c1 and cry for lil things they dont get to have their chars fully improoved, meaning ppl that are already 120 or more shouldnt complain since this buisnes model has succed its purpouse and working as intended so yes majority of casual loyal players are 115 noone is arguing that.

thanks