Herald of Light Poll & Feedback Collection

Hime

Herald of Light Poll & Feedback Collection  

171 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate the Herald of Light update overall?

• I’m enjoying it.
    • I feel neutral about it.
    • I am not enjoying it.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/26/2021 at 05:00 AM

On 6/18/2021 at 2:09 PM, Hime said:

Hello All,

On Wednesday, we launched the Herald of Light content update. If you have had the chance to log in, please let us know what you think of the update overall with our poll.

Also, we have been reading through feedback already shared and we would like to invite all to share their thoughts constructively on the contents of the update specifically. Please let us know how your experience has been, what you like, what you don’t like, and what you feel could be improved.

Thank you!

Constructive Criticism:

1. Neutral Zone: It is nice to see a party hunting zone added for the 107-110 range. For the number of people wanting to farm the area for adena or exp there aren't enough mobs to meet demand. 

2. Neutral Zone: ISSUE - The fact that the adena drops are x3 higher than the highest solo hunting zone in game (Wasteland) drives many users to playing alts and hunt in the Neutral zone. Making adena more accessible to lower levels may be nice but the fact that it is so imbalanced from solo or other party hunting zones will continue to draw many users to this zone.  POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS - Increase adena across all zones (solo/party) so that Neutral zone isn't as appealing. This provides more adena to everyone and reduces the appeal for EVERYONE to farm this zone simply because it is better adena. Alternatively, reduce adena reward for this zone so it is balanced with all other zones. This provides a party exp zone to lower levels but not adena.

3. IoS 1: Increased adena here is nice and bridges the gap between the two zones for players.

4. Increased adena in zones: ISSUE - The increase in adena across zones without making items more accessible in game is flooding the market with adena for characters who are already powerful enough to farm and driving up the prices of items. This means that those characters that were already struggling to make any adena for upgrades are still struggling to acquire enough gear to continue character development. Simply increasing mod difficulty and adding more adena isn't going to help those that need help. POSSIBLE SOLUTION - Make all items/enchanting in game more accessible to players (example: artifacts, jewels, brooch upgrades, agathion bracelet upgrades, augments...etc). 

You truly have hard decisions on game mechanics, enchant rates, adena rates, item acquisition and quest appeal. The game feels like an "afk" farming game for people willing to drop hundreds/thousands of dollars in order to experience all game content. Best of luck!

P.S. 

I would love to see a developer attempt to reach endgame content/gear within 1-2 years, from scratch, anonymously, and spend less than $500 in the NCstore.

how do all the other regions survive w/out ncwest money/scam?  this game game can really be enjoyable w/out 1000 dollar events for 1 dragon aug stone???   i cant believe its possible....only reason the prices/cost in this game so high is because of @Juji  the most corrupt GM ever in gaming history...who nerfs his own nerfs...and lags his own lagz....truly the most worthless for gamers gm ever. 

i only been playing 1 year....its so bad....back in day so much more fun....gratz ncwest staff....your support so doesnt know what they hell they talkin about either....double moronic plague.

I know some request are minor thing but still I want them in game. Thank you.

1. L2 Coin system aka Einhassad store

2. More costumes in shop such as Anakim Outfit

3. Cheaper crafting materials cost "And I don`t mean in Mana cost"

4.Prestige pack runes not to be disabled while in party with other that don`t have it. This is an MMO not a Mobile solo game.

5. More PVE friendly experience. No more PVP flag on Aoe skills that can flag you because your skills used on mobs get in rage of a PVP flagged player attacking you first. If he wants to PK he can PK and be punished by the system rules but no more avoiding this nonsense. Set the in game targeting system "Ctrl+T" when set to "Monsters" to Ignore PVP players when your using any skills on monsters.

6. Shared loot option. I`ll explain how it can work.

Adena drops looted well be shared between all party member and those that have Adena boost items or buffs, such as Runes well get their share part boosted by them. When items drop and are looted by any party member the item is distributed Randomly between party members. If ppl don't like the item distribution to be Random then add 2 Shared option settings. One to be Random on Item loots and one to be Finders Keepers on item loots.

Make the game more party friendly. I want to play with other ppl not avoid them because of broken Prestige pack. Now I don't want to buy Prestige because the way its currently working.

On 6/18/2021 at 2:09 PM, Hime said:

Hello All,

On Wednesday, we launched the Herald of Light content update. If you have had the chance to log in, please let us know what you think of the update overall with our poll.

Also, we have been reading through feedback already shared and we would like to invite all to share their thoughts constructively on the contents of the update specifically. Please let us know how your experience has been, what you like, what you don’t like, and what you feel could be improved.

Thank you!

Constructive Feedback:

I would rather have Neutral Zone removed if it meant that my Dreadnought could use all of his AOEs (sonic star, Provoke) without flagging when on Auto Next Target. 

@Juji @Hime @LIME why don't you give us some feedback that you

a) read the thread

b) understand the problems listed

c) are doing something about some of them 

as some1 else mentioned here, start by a small step and provide some actual results. 

Personally, I'm all fed up with how you people operate this. Stopped this game before will most likely do it again in a very very short time. THIS IS NOT FUN. I'm too old to play mobile games, old enough to have seen how proper games are made and played. Mobile games I'd rather play on my toilet.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ffs said:

@Juji @Hime @LIME why don't you give us some feedback that you

a) read the thread

b) understand the problems listed

c) are doing something about some of them 

as some1 else mentioned here, start by a small step and provide some actual results. 

Personally, I'm all fed up with how you people operate this. Stopped this game before will most likely do it again in a very very short time. THIS IS NOT FUN. I'm too old to play mobile games, old enough to have seen how proper games are made and played. Mobile games I'd rather play on my toilet.

I assume, we will find out this Wednesday...

Nothing at all in all  the last updates for the Fortune Seeker. So may you guys  overthink all daggerclasses get spoil skill again and remove just Fortune Seeker...The only classes that overrun the game are Feoh and Archers. Wynn is unwanted like spoiler...

1 minute ago, GuidingStar said:

Nothing at all in all  the last updates for the Fortune Seeker. So may you guys  overthink all daggerclasses get spoil skill again and remove just Fortune Seeker...The only classes that overrun the game are Feoh and Archers. Wynn is unwanted like spoiler...

what exactly do you want as a spoiler? what level are you and where do you XP?

BAD

1)

I really wonder why new players pvp with mobs?Huge dmg..my main have good gear i think and in ios i play now with all boosts and event buff and he takes alot dmg.a

2)Spot it neutral zone?Not a chance to find one spot and even if you find someone OP will come and kill you so no xp no adena for you

3)Many other problems in game 150 people 115  + and all other struggle to go 111 and 112.Also many items missing in game.Every update you guys bleep ppl you think all have dragon bow and leviathan ++++.I have and one not bad gear evis 110 with abudance 1, protection 6, 7 signs insanity,+10 exalted set, venir 18, sayhas exalted talisman  and many more items and i wonder if that toon dies with all that gear and in forest of mirrors how a new player  109 lvl will farm there....Drop in PI is a joke now.

Also very bad that in the game with have alot of gambling and what i mean.That bleeping enchant.Why you dont say to us how that systems works and the enchant success rates.I tried to enchant one kaliel bracelet and it failed x5 to +1.My english is bad but i could talk and explain for many hours huge problems i see in game.I dont quit because i dont  have anything else to do but i wonder why this game would keep a new player.

About toi 110 lvl ?Take a mid gear toon 110 and go farm there gm to check how it will go ... With not bad gear 112 lvl and i dont go there at all.

Good in update more adena in ios  and storm etc

Neutral zone is litteraly useless to what is meant to be, noone that is level 108-110 in party can go there because people level 118+ pk and take spot 24/7 to farm adena with all their boxes, little zone and useless, this means that supports/dd of low level cannot farm where they should be

Augmenting stone on shirts, good items for sure, but what about defense? doesn't exist, as always you keep adding damage to DDs and nothing for supports (or even other DDs) to defend, 15% pskill damage more and 0 defense, what should a normal or even equipped toon do against that damage output?

Krofin 110, interesting because at least you have to do something and not just open macro, but I think most of people will skip this instance

Damage from mobs looks a bit more now, or maybe less vampiric.

This poll is useless because all the time you say you cannot change the code, so why you ask us how to change code?

23 minutes ago, GuidingStar said:

I guess you did not play  in the times as lvl 85 was max. Now you have ONLY augment fragments as spoil and nothing else.

lol.... i have bee playing since c3... i just took a break the last few years due to college + work. I know this game inside & out. to the extend that I can still tel you which location spoiled what. 

My point is that they have simplified crafting, which affected spoilers as well but my question remains unanswered, what level are you, where are you xping?

14 hours ago, voo said:

how do all the other regions survive w/out ncwest money/scam?  this game game can really be enjoyable w/out 1000 dollar events for 1 dragon aug stone???   i cant believe its possible....only reason the prices/cost in this game so high is because of @Juji  the most corrupt GM ever in gaming history...who nerfs his own nerfs...and lags his own lagz....truly the most worthless for gamers gm ever. 

@Juji @Hime@LIME

Just taking into account some of the things mentioned here we know that NCWest is far more expensive than any other version. A very simple example is the Einhasad shop. On Core you can get level 5 jewels for a fraction of what they are here a Red Cats Eye would be approx $120 here its closer to 40k ns coin, thats over $500, unless you want to play the roulette of your events which are probably 10 times that amount. You say that the economy is being impacted, however you are the one that are doing this. Wake up!

On 6/20/2021 at 2:10 PM, iHyperlite said:

I've always disliked the 20k cap.  It defeats the purpose of making your character better.

I wish they adjusted the difficulty/reward based on lvl like the other dailies. 

It's funny how they put restrictions on epics and their objectively meh drops but they didn't think to do the same for the neutral zone and timed zones which are a goldmine. Farm ios with 15 toons? Sure. Farm epics? Absolutely not!

• Hime pinned this topic
2 hours ago, Catlord said:

It's funny how they put restrictions on epics and their objectively meh drops but they didn't think to do the same for the neutral zone and timed zones which are a goldmine. Farm ios with 15 toons? Sure. Farm epics? Absolutely not!

You make more nowadays in TOI & IOS & Neutral zone than any other instance zone in the game.

They simply gave the RMT a open field zone to make more Adena.

• Like 1

well went aggresive on dragon shirt augment stones today...did 8 attempts and got 7 mskill crt damage and 1 patt crt dmg.   sweet.   tried to mAKE A FEW DRAGON SHIRTS +5...600 scrolls and none made.  i only give this as example why people love/hate the game.  blew up couple dragon jewels no restore left...never got to +1.  spent 500 bux ncoin and aside from some pots, my net profit on my toon....nada.  just should of sold my ncoin and bought something.  no biggie....just a tank of gas....

On 6/20/2021 at 9:46 AM, -Madonna- said:

- STILL MISSING  >>>> einshad shop <<<<

- You are insanely continuing boost mobs/difficults without give game obtains to follow the Game Difficult. Ppl after investments find their chars RETURN BACK of progressions, wasting money, time, purpose.

WE ARE TOTALLY WEAKS THAN REGIONS COZ GAME DONT GIVE YOU ITEMS.

ONLY BY GAMBLING AND MARKET IS INSANELY HIGH PRICED.

WE CANT FOLLOW THE "UPDATES".

- Still missing re-implementation of greedy treasure chest improved or some other way similar to move the market

- BASIC ITEMS OBTAINABLE ONLY BY LOOTBOXES, no drop ingame and market in OUT of control!

- IMPOSSIBLE ENCHANT RATES, YOU NERFED INSANE, TOO MUCH, TOO MUCH, TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!  YOU DEFINITELY CANT HAVE THE FUN TO RISK SOMETHING LIKE IN PASTE AND GET THE ADRENALINE TO MAKE SOME ENCHANT. IT'S JUST IMPOSSIBLE

- Missing accessible OLD OPEN WORLD RAID BOSSES this fukin barrier and only super high levels made them deleted from the game

- PARTY BONUS PERMA STILL MISSING, YOU CANT STAY 1 FULL DAY WITH PC BUSY AND MADE 0.30% TOO LONG TIMES AND LOSE INTERESTING

- Exp very too long long long long long lòooooooooooooooong

- Neutral Zone to force low ppl to play party is a good start, need more and more spots/locations like that

- Missing to increase in according to neutral zone higher areas Adenas

- MISSING GENERALLY INTERESTING DROPS

- Epics drop are really A JOKE

- TOO MUCH TIME COZ ARE MANY THE TIME HUNTING ZONES, 1H CANT BUSY HALF DAYS COZ WE ARE NO-LIFER. REDUCE FROM 1HOUR TO HALF HOUR EACH AND DOUBLE EXP/ADENA/DROP.

- Abusing lootboxes, HIDDING % CHANCE IS OUTLAW and DONT GET NOTHING like Las VEGAS royal premium Hollywood CASINÒ

- Not banning Russians Rtm top ppl playing herw by VPN and Adrenaline, against the rules

- Ncwest DONT LISTEN customers dont care what we need improve and is all lost time to try WAKE UP YOU before game is completely empty of ppl, already many many many many ppl quitted coz you CONTINUE KIDDING US in these directions, Forum useless.

- At least: EXP EVENT AND PARTY BONUS SHOULD BE THE NORMALITY, LOOK PPL MASS QUIT WHEN OFF, MASS RE JOIN WHEN IS ON. COZ WITHOUT THE PERIOD IS A BOOOOOOOOOOORING and too maaaaaaaaaaaany time to get after 0.30% 1full day of elettricity bills wasted

Also let me say they MUST make more drop Rates + more drop interesting, need farmers, market, need ppl play for interesting to farm and make some money.....

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, LadyTania said:

Also let me say they MUST make more drop Rates + more drop interesting, need farmers, market, need ppl play for interesting to farm and make some money.....

YEA, THE REAL FUN TO TRY MAKE SOME MONEY TO SELL INTO MARKET WORLD....WHERE IS NOW!!!

INCREASE DROP RATES AND ADD MORE INTERESTING FARMABLES STUFF TO RESELL IN MARKET!!

PPL HAVE TO DO SOMETHING THAN STAY ONLY AFK ALL DAY HITTING MOBS AND GET 0.20% EXP!!!

I wonder if @Juji @Hime @LIME are reading this post or they're waiting for Wednesday to go to their offices and read all the replies and then reply to us (community). 

Please make Lineage 2 GREAT AGAIN!

We need it, PLEASE. At this time we pvp with mobs, we don't XP.. 

Herald of Light drops nerfed, xp nerfed & mobs hit you for insane dmg.

PLEASE make something for the lowbies that cannot spend a lot of money in this game, PLEASE we want to enjoy it.

We love Lineage 2 i will say it all the time.

We hope that you will read all the comments in this post and make the appropriate changes in the near future !

• Like 2

Mobs are stronger everywhere, im 109-110 lvl range, it is impossible to get anything in the game , still running with exalted stuff , managed to get r110 weapon , been saving adenas for a year.. afc bought some ncCoins to get consumables and some event stuff.. no quests no rewards for playing not sure if this update made any improvements to a mmorpg ganre , as this is like mining bitcoins now , come back home from work put auto on and once per month you can go to town just to check on insane prices of adena items which you will never able to get , not sure how people making 200b a week as im struggling to get 300kk a week from farming in solo zones with mob difficulty increasing and forced to go to lower zones.. as I mentioned I'm 109 and im farming in 101 beleth zone (thats the only place were i can solo since "updates" and my gear is not improving at all as there is no way to get anything.. also paid events doesn't gives any benefits.. only option to buy nc and sell them..)

Since "updates/mainstanances" keeps coming fst and increasing mobs damages into exalted armors and its not enough time to even move to another hunting ground , not sure why @Juji you guys add on map hunting grouns with (solo) sing as it is impossible to farm you need a full party to farm in solo spots.. 

And this update made it even worse.. 

Overall:

1) No rewards for playing the game (I mean quests or something "basic mmorpg stuff" to keep you going and trying to complete something by doing something , only exalted quest was fun last year as I was checking from time to time how many quest items i got :p )

2) Insane monsters difficulty increase every patch

(This includes this patch also)

3) Game became boring 

(Its like mining bitcoins as i mentioned before,  just looking at screen and wait something to happen while you farm but it never will, as there is no drops "except crafting crap")

4) This update s#cks

(sorry for bad words but you can clearly see this in your poll)

(Most and biggest thing is damage increase on mobs.. everywhere..)

5) The only positive thing is neutral zone

(Just to small and top gear players 110+ coming solo in party zone wtf.. i thought party zone means party not solo... pu level limit allowed to get into a zones or make something for them some solo places or something.. so they can go to a higher grounds instead of taking low players  spots.. so low level poor gear noobs like me had where to farm with parties cuz like now 90% of this zone is solo top players,

if you manage to get a spot you farm for 20mins and some top gear player will one shot all your party and take the spot.. loads of fun tho..)

@Hime

• Thanks 2

The only update we had was the neutral zone and that’s it the option to make fallen angle ring blessed etc is not an improvement in the gameplay but you made the game harder… I was doing my thing solo but now I need to have my iss with me so he can heal me cuz the mobs hit like they are 120lvl i thought we all want to progress in the game and go a step forward each time and not 2 backwards… if you think by making things harder the ppl that have low items like exalted etc  will spend money to get back at a good let me inform you no they won’t! It’s simple the game is on a loop every month same event and loot boxes just with a different name and every time the chance to get something worthy drop enchant rate for items are at 0 just make something new and refreshing…. We need new content and new stuff and by adding like one new instance isn’t gonna solve the problem…. Ppl need the old day like going FOG to spoil for EWS or going catacombs to + the soul crystals stuff like that are missing from the game cuz doing the same things day after day and giving same events month after month is boring do something please before it’s too late!!!   @Hime  @Juji

I am 116 and boys & girls when I see the damage output required for Dragon Valley & Fafurion I feel like an elpy running into the wall over and over again.
Without God Jewels Stage 2 and a DW or Blood-Stain weapon, you are going to have a hard time there.

As a CP (115-116) we tried there and it took time to kill a single monster & clean a small spot, unless Brooch BR, BR, Deton etc were up. Even if level requirement is higher, it showed us that we might stay for another 2-3 levels (118) in Sea of Spores which is easier, unless we find a way to get end game weapons, because we need bare minimum +20 weapons there, which with current enchant rates are close to impossible to make.

Again Neutral zone is infested by RMT toons.

IOS lower lvl is a good addition for players, but yet again big players are farming there and kills the purpose of the Adena increase.
I literally see it in IOS 112+ most of the time. Even my double spot which used to be taken during the day, is now often free, because people went down to lower tier IOS.

Would it be a shame to get Claws & Bloods in bulk so people can at least make better weapons? 

@Hime @LIME @Juji

Make on good event with good rates so everyone that spends 1-2k has one for 100%.

54 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

I am 116 and boys & girls when I see the damage output required for Dragon Valley & Fafurion I feel like an elpy running into the wall over and over again.
Without God Jewels Stage 2 and a DW or Blood-Stain weapon, you are going to have a hard time there.

As a CP (115-116) we tried there and it took time to kill a single monster & clean a small spot, unless Brooch BR, BR, Deton etc were up. Even if level requirement is higher, it showed us that we might stay for another 2-3 levels (118) in Sea of Spores which is easier, unless we find a way to get end game weapons, because we need bare minimum +20 weapons there, which with current enchant rates are close to impossible to make.

Again Neutral zone is infested by RMT toons.

IOS lower lvl is a good addition for players, but yet again big players are farming there and kills the purpose of the Adena increase.
I literally see it in IOS 112+ most of the time. Even my double spot which used to be taken during the day, is now often free, because people went down to lower tier IOS.

Would it be a shame to get Claws & Bloods in bulk so people can at least make better weapons? 

@Hime @LIME @Juji

Make on good event with good rates so everyone that spends 1-2k has one for 100%.

if only they allowed limited weapons to move to 750 element form 450 via some upgrade path or added back in that mysterious herb, our problems would be solved.